Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Current situation: made 2 batches today totaling 7 cups of coconut oil. I mixed a decarbed oz of the SSH per cup of oil.

06a796ef8c53713f52931b4755957c69.jpg

Capsules yay!!!

but filling capsules with unstrained oil is not feasible.. :thumb:

ill just sit here quietly.. and enjoy a piece of my KAB fudge(Kick Ass Bud Fudge) :lot-o-toke:

Current situation: made 2 batches today totaling 7 cups of coconut oil. I mixed a decarbed oz of the SSH per cup of oil.

06a796ef8c53713f52931b4755957c69.jpg

Capsules yay!!!

OOooh. You know, for safety purposes and all you should really have these independently tested by a third party. It just so happens, I know a tester... :)

Just kidding. :laughtwo: Is all the oil going into capsules or is some being saved for cooking or such? Are you making more batches? And the most important question: Have you tried it yet?

And the most important question: Have you tried it yet?

I took 2 of them 90 mins ago...slowly kicking in. But I am feeling like these are go Go GO! capsules. Time to take 2 more lol.

The other capsules we had, I would take 4 of them and 100 mins later, full couch lock stone. Since these were a new strain, thought I would try it out first then take more. That is the one bad thing about edibles and such. You don't know if you took too much or not enough. Have to wait. But once you get it dialed in you are good to go. :thumb:

How do you go about washing your bud nismo?
We like to use 2-5 gallon buckets, both with water in them. The first bucket is the wash bucket. We put 1 c. Baking soda in it then stir to mix. Then we use 1 c. Fresh lemon juice, strained, then put in the same bucket as the baking soda. Mix it, and that's the wash. The other bucket of plain water is for the rinse.

You don't use a third bucket? I like the feeling that the third bucket gets out the last bits of the first bucket. You're swirling the branches through a pretty strong mix of baking soda and lemon juice.

You're not the first to go to two buckets. It's certainly easier than three, but is it as effective in cleaning the buds? That determination is a personal one, I understand. Just curious.

Congrats on the Carnival harvest. My, my, it's been awfully busy in your household, hasn't it?

You don't use a third bucket? I like the feeling that the third bucket gets out the last bits of the first bucket. You're swirling the branches through a pretty strong mix of baking soda and lemon juice.

You're not the first to go to two buckets. It's certainly easier than three, but is it as effective in cleaning the buds? That determination is a personal one, I understand. Just curious.

Congrats on the Carnival harvest. My, my, it's been awfully busy in your household, hasn't it?
We have used a third in the past, but it never looked dirty enough to fuss with it. On a multi plant harvest we change the rinse bucket so the water is fresh. We don't notice a harshness.

:hug: :hug:

:passitleft:

Looks like your getting ready for some heavy growing there now..how many plants u gonna stick in there..looks like a 5 lb room to me..30 plants easy. .

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

ha there it is another convert ... congrats Canna it even makes a good cup o joe...:cheer:
Thanks for the brilliant idea! It worked wonders! Look at the nug slugs it left. Pretty cool, huh?

That's 7 oz decarbed, made into oil, then pressed in that coffee maker. Sweetness! Thanks again for the idea!

Looks like your getting ready for some heavy growing there now..how many plants u gonna stick in there..looks like a 5 lb room to me..30 plants easy. .
I think Nis will eventually make a sog in that room. The room is 12x13 so we can fit loads of plants in there. Now we have 7 big ones in there, but that may change for the flux that needs to go to flower. Thanks for stopping by!

Any recommendations

Dayton blower. A little expensive, but should last decades unless something with bones manages to crawl into it while it's running. Centrifugal fans can also generally move air through a carbon filter, longer duct runs, bends, et cetera without killing their performance - unlike many brands/models of axial fans.

I don't think the fan on my furnace has been changed since the furnace was installed... in 1972.

We like to use 2-5 gallon buckets, both with water in them. The first bucket is the wash bucket. We put 1 c. Baking soda in it then stir to mix. Then we use 1 c. Fresh lemon juice, strained, then put in the same bucket as the baking soda. Mix it, and that's the wash. The other bucket of plain water is for the rinse.

i use 3 buckets :thumb:

a prewash of just water...lemon/bicarb...water...

UPDATE!!!

Here is the update I have been wanting to post, just had no extra time to post. The remodel has had us tied up for days and most nights working out the kinks. Toss 2 kids, 3 dogs, 1 ferret, 1 rabbit, and a very helpful Nis, and I still had little time. Bear with me, this may take a while.

Here are the Aloe plants keeping the girls company.

DSC_008147.JPG

Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto

DSC_008251.JPG

DSC_008355.JPG

Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk Auto

DSC_008450.JPG

DSC_008544.JPG

Buddha Seeds Mystery Seed. Have you guys seen Buddha Seed Plant like this? Any guesses as to what it might be?

DSC_008650.JPG

DSC_008754.JPG

DSC_008847.JPG

DSC_008949.JPG

DSC_009046.JPG

DSC_009149.JPG

Narcotic Kush Auto

DSC_009242.JPG

DSC_009352.JPG

Another Shot of Bloody Skunk Auto. Cuz she's an eye catcher.

DSC_009449.JPG

Crown Royal Clones

DSC_009545.JPG

Brix girls and some clones

DSC_009645.JPG

Pineapple Express Auto Clone Reveg

DSC_009741.JPG

Carnival Reveg

DSC_009847.JPG

Heavyweight Wipeout Express Auto

DSC_009941.JPG

DSC_010040.JPG

White Cookies

DSC_010142.JPG

Just a little cola action

DSC_010429.JPG

DSC_010541.JPG

DSC_010637.JPG

This is all I have for this Update. I'll Be posting in Canna's Cooking With Cannabis soon. Have a great day Friends!

Back
Top Bottom