Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Wow you guys are doing some gardening there! I like the Aloe, I've stumbled across this article and it seems interesting to me. Insect repellent plants And who knows, you may end up with even greater smell in your garden! Love your work! Happy growing! :love: :goodjob: :Namaste:

Awesome update Canna! Looking great over here as usual. The Carnival looks yummy. Do you cli the fan leaves before the 48 hour dark period? My 1st harvest is rapidly approaching and I think I read that it's good to remove the leaves before chopping so you don't get that grassy smell.

:passitleft:

Awesome update Canna! Looking great over here as usual. The Carnival looks yummy. Do you cli the fan leaves before the 48 hour dark period? My 1st harvest is rapidly approaching and I think I read that it's good to remove the leaves before chopping so you don't get that grassy smell.

:passitleft: thanks man!

We don't usually clip the fans before the dark period. There are a few reasons why. Lack of time is at the top of the list, but the fans even get sugar on them from time to time. I like to wash the fans and all the trim before we trim it so the leaves will be clean for a bubble hash extraction when we get around to it. if they are trimmed before the wash, we don't typically use them since they have all kinds of stuff on them from the months of growing. Since we have had spider mites, the leaves are covered in the neem oil mix and we don't want to smoke that.

How have you been Bud? Its so nice to see you again.

Lookin' fine in there. Great cola shot Canna. :laughtwo: Can't wait to compare and admire each other's tattoos. Lol!

Thanks girl. :passitleft:

Ziggy, I'm curious, why the pre wash of plain water? Just to condition it for the heavy wash one? It occurs to me that losing all the loose crap in the clear water might be beneficial, but then I have that fine sieve that I use to periodically clear the heavy wash bucket. I'm still gonna be more comfortable with two clear washes following the heavy wash.

Thank you! :passitleft:

Ok, I will leave until after the wash, my better half wants to use the leafs to make tea. Is making bubble hash pretty easy? The leaves don't seem to have much if any resin/frostiness, will it be worth it to use these leaves?

I've been good. Did I read a couple pages back that you are feeling better? I hope so!

Lookin' fine in there. Great cola shot Canna. :laughtwo: Can't wait to compare and admire each other's tattoos. Lol!

Ziggy, I'm curious, why the pre wash of plain water? Just to condition it for the heavy wash one? It occurs to me that losing all the loose crap in the clear water might be beneficial, but then I have that fine sieve that I use to periodically clear the heavy wash bucket. I'm still gonna be more comfortable with two clear washes following the heavy wash.

We may be comparing for a while. I think I have like 13 or so.

:hug:

Thank you! :passitleft:

Ok, I will leave until after the wash, my better half wants to use the leafs to make tea. Is making bubble hash pretty easy? The leaves don't seem to have much if any resin/frostiness, will it be worth it to use these leaves?

I've been good. Did I read a couple pages back that you are feeling better? I hope so!

We have some bubble hash bags that we use to make it. It's relatively easy. You need lots of ice, some water, the leaves/trim/buds, a 5 gal bucket, and the bubble bags. The bags are like filters. The filters gradually decreases in size to get the different tri's out. The first few bags get the big stuff you don't really want out. Then the finer grade filters collect the hash. I think we did a tutorial way back at the beginning of this journal. I would find it for you, but I'm terrible at posting links here for some reason. Lol!

I like to use the dried stems in a coffee grinder. Then I take them and use them as a tea. It's super delish! I never know if I get high from other, cuz Im usually well medicated. :rofl:

something i started to do and its worked..:)
first i used 4 buckets...had the lemon juice and b.soda in separate buckets..worked too...:)

something i started to do and its worked..:)
first i used 4 buckets...had the lemon juice and b.soda in separate buckets..worked too...:)
When I did the SSH, I used the big sink to wash, and the sprayer to rinse. The faucet was not on full blast, not that it mattered. The plant had no tri's. Lol! I know what the SSH stands for... Super Stubborn Haze! :rofl:

When I did the SSH, I used the big sink to wash, and the sprayer to rinse. The faucet was not on full blast, not that it mattered. The plant had no tri's. Lol! I know what the SSH stands for... Super Stubborn Haze! :rofl:

they need to be a certain age...

males can be used too, BTW..

they need to be a certain age...

males can be used too, BTW..
Good point in the males. You are right about that. The SSH was in flower for almost 5 months. All she grew were lots of stems and leaves, some calyxes and pistils, no buds. I bet she could have been a 2 year grow that would eventually have taken over the flower room like an octopus with its tentacles. One mammoth hairy beast. Haha

Flux Update

Day 165
Flower - 2

On Tuesday evening we transplanted the flux into a 15 gallon pot since she was screaming for more room. Was having to give her 2 gallons every 2 days. She got a good heavy feed and some rest the next day. She was spread out a little further to give her more breathing room. Then she went into flower last night under the Amare and takes up a good portion of its foot print. I am really looking forward to this strain. Blueberry x Purple kush. Bring on the big buds!

DSC_014133.JPG

DSC_013933.JPG

And just a plug for the other flux's journal

Day 31

DSC_014431.JPG

DSC_014527.JPG

:party:NEW BABIES! :party:

Here we have 5 of the 6 we planted this week. The SSH is flipping out of the soil now so day 1 will be tomorrow. 2x Fast buds Gorilla Glue, 2x Fast buds Six Shooter, and 1 Reserve Privada Kosher Kush in HB soil. Thought I would post the baby pictures and periodic updates on them here but the real action will be in another journal. Gorilla seeds sent them to us to grow in favor of a journal. I'll get that started this weekend and will be sure to post the link here.

DSC_016032.JPG

DSC_016124.JPG

DSC_016426.JPG

DSC_016228.JPG

20161013_180859.jpg

I put the extra light that we had from the flower room into our 4x4 tent which is the breeding tent. Since there isn't any pollen flying around at the moment so we put these autos in the tent with the Devil's Carnival.

DSC_015723.JPG

Then we have the DC. She was just fed today and the next watering will include a transplant for her into a bigger pot. She is right at the point of wanting to top her but I'll wait until after the transplant.

DSC_016521.JPG

Everyone have a great night. :passitleft:

Beautiful flux. Hey Nis&Canna I'm topping my girls tonight and attempting to clone each cutting. I for some reason haven't had much luck with finding a good tutorial thread. If you could either throw me a little advice or point me to a good thread it would be a great help!

I have a dome, rockwool cubes, rooting gel, 5.5 ph'd water, and got my seedling heating pad. Anything else I should grab first? Grabbing a razor blade after work. Thanks in advance! Have a great day you 2! Peace

Beautiful flux. Hey Nis&Canna I'm topping my girls tonight and attempting to clone each cutting. I for some reason haven't had much luck with finding a good tutorial thread. If you could either throw me a little advice or point me to a good thread it would be a great help!

I have a dome, rockwool cubes, rooting gel, 5.5 ph'd water, and got my seedling heating pad. Anything else I should grab first? Grabbing a razor blade after work. Thanks in advance! Have a great day you 2! Peace
I'm going to refer this question to nis. He'll know what to do. I'm not sure topping and cloning the tops is what you want to do. Well, I'm sure you want to do it, I just dont know if it's feasible.

Back
Top Bottom