Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

yeah im gonna LST with my White russian as well :) going to use that same diagram u put up :) shes out doors now and man shes growin fast, OH dont forget to vote in PoTM and NoTM and MoTM :) gramps is doing really good it looks like

Man, that's good news! :high-five:
I don't think I have missed voting in 4 years. It's our duty to praise those that do good. Your right thou some never vote.....good reminder. Glad Gramps is doing good too! :bravo:

Thanks for the tutorial, just what I needed :cheer: :)

I love your journal, always a friendly and positive atmosphere with loads of great people sharing their knowledge about a wonderful plant. Can it get any better ?

Ohhh I better stop and go smoke a bowl, I'm gettin sappy over here :peacetwo:

Hey Good! Glad it was a help to you! Think I'll join you! :hookah:

Hi OMM,

Thanks for the pics of the outside girls...that vintage looks oohhh sooo much happier now, hope the little hawaiian follows suit.

Love the backyard pic too...man what I would give to visit paradise someday.

THsea wants to put cow traps all over the place......that would get me a big time lawsuit.

??? what's a cow trap? and if they're on your property unlawfully, why would you be liable?

:high-five:

It's called a Cattle Guard.... We had these all over Texas. They go where a road crosses a fence line where a gate would not be feasible. Cattle will not cross it because it feels too unstable for them to walk on. So, they are kept within the fence without having to get out and open a gate every time you want to drive in and out. These are mostly used on the more busy farm and ranch roads where you would have a traffic jam of people at the gate if everyone closed it after themselves or otherwise it would just get left open for the cows to get out. The rancher could get fined a large amount for his livestock wandering free, not to mention property and personal/medical damages due in a car vs. cow collision.

Thank You jandre :high-five:
That clears that up.

We even had those in Arkansas when I was kid. They didn't have much else though. I don't think we've ever had a grower from Arkansas, they are probably still trying to figure out how to get on the Internet. I'm sure the have heard of it by now. :popcorn:

That clears that up.

We even had those in Arkansas when I was kid. They didn't have much else though. I don't think we've ever had a grower from Arkansas, they are probably still trying to figure out how to get on the Internet. I'm sure the have heard of it by now. :popcorn:

LOL! when I lived there, they only had dial-up, and I had to call Little Rock from HOT SPRINGS! Long distance unless you paid for the Little Rock local calling package. And that was in 2002 when most of the rest of the world had either DSL or Cable.

LOL! when I lived there, they only had dial-up, and I had to call Little Rock from HOT SPRINGS! Long distance unless you paid for the Little Rock local calling package. And that was in 2002 when most of the rest of the world had either DSL or Cable.

That sounds about right! I will say you lived a beautiful little town. Wonder if it's still like a little Los Vegas, well more like Reno I guess. :high-five:

That clears that up.

I am not liking that comment, im from ARKANSAS (northwest corner) and there is internet some great growers (you know me) all Arkansans arent backwoods hillbilly hicks :rofl: :peacetwo:

I am not liking that comment, im from ARKANSAS (northwest corner) and there is internet some great growers (you know me) all Arkansans arent backwoods hillbilly hicks :rofl: :peacetwo:

Well, what do you know! Go PIGS! :bravo:

I was originally from Little Rock
I was raised in an orphanage in Caddo Valley. Up by Mt. Ida One of the prettiest places on earth.

My comments were tongue in cheek. Norcaliwoods is from Arkansas too!

You ever been to Toad Suck! :rofl::rofl:

That sounds about right! I will say you lived a beautiful little town. Wonder if it's still like a little Los Vegas, well more like Reno I guess. :high-five:

Actually I lived on one of the bayous off of the lake. My back yard ended at the water line. Bull Bayou, if you know the place. Bass, catfish and gar teemed in those waters, and I miss it dearly. Simpler times.......

Razorback in the HOUSE. SUUUUUUUWE
Keep em Green Pop's. And I wood love to find some true 'Razor Bud'. That's what I use to grow back on the bayou's off the Arkansas River banks. And then OX Bow lakes make beautiful grow plots. Water rite there, and the best soils the USA has to offer.
I need to catch up abit more but are you having problems with the height issues? Check out that Bushmasters if you are. I did 2 side by side clones of a higher sativa plant. One I dosed once with a 3 mill dose of Bush, and the other without. Then feed and cared like usually. The treated plant called #1 grew from about 20"in veg, then I drenched her with BM, 1 time at 3mills, per gallon of straight water. #2 got a lite fertilizer around 650 ppm. About afew weeks later #2 was having to be supper cropped and do some lst'ing, before it over grew the room. She got alot more troublesome when she got into full flower. Branch had long distances between leave nodes and the made buds stretching out everywhere. #2 had a good yield, maybe a tad more than #1. Plant #1 started at 20" also. She did her stretching along with the other, But if there was a space of 3" between leave nodes on #2 #1 had 2 1/2" between. Closer nodes make for a stronger plant. I still had to supper crop the main top, but over all the BM plant was alot less hassles. Enough that I could actually see it work. Product works great in my eyes. Both those plants were clones from the same haze plant. I'm trying to remember this was like 7 years ago. I did a thread on it on old 'overgrow.com' Man back then that was scary.
Oh well. Pop's I seen the church. She's a good plant. And the Vintage isn't a plant to be shamed of. You could have the best pheno there is. Thats something you need to try Pops. Clones grow bushier and they grow uniform height which makes it easy to arrange the lites to cover it evenly. Pop's I glad your up and around. US old Rebels got to keep on growing. Keepem Green

NW corner huh? I lived in Ft. Smith for a time. I absolutely hated the place and am glad I am no longer trapped in that god forsaken hellhole. It's one of those places that if your car breaks down, you're screwed.

Mechanic: "We gawt tuh ordur pawurts, n'at's gunna take sum time t' come eeyun. Y'all need a playse t' stay? We got a MOW-tel jes dayown th' streyt thur... T'ain't too fur t' hoof-it if'n y'all wonna."

Me: "Okay, it's Monday, how long will it take to get the part?"

Mechanic: "Gimme a cawl own Frah-dee n' we'll know wheeyn it's gonna be heeyurr"

Me: "Friday?"

Mechanic: "Yup... t'ain't gon take too lawng... Shud be jes a week 'r tew"

Me: "So you'll order it today then?"

Mechanic: "Naw. It's ayftur fowur, gawduh ordurr eeyut t'maree"

OH BTW I am STILL a Redneck, Stoner, Hillbillie, Biker, Hippie, Farmer, Moonshiner, and the list goes on and on.
Keepem Green

Actually I lived on one of the bayous off of the lake. My back yard ended at the water line. Bull Bayou, if you know the place. Bass, catfish and gar teemed in those waters, and I miss it dearly. Simpler times.......

AH Man jandre That sounds great. I have been to Ft. Smith and had a similar experience. Bad place.
I wont go into all the details...long story...there was a dam about 40 miles SE of Little Rock. We used to put on gloves and walk out into the spill over and bat fish to the shore. I'm not sure how to spell this, but we called them Croppies.Good eating. I think about writing a story about my days in Arkansas, but it wouldn't be a happy story, the state thought I was a "Bad Boy". :smokin:

AH Man jandre That sounds great. I have been to Ft. Smith and had a similar experience. Bad place.
I wont go into all the details...long story...there was a dam about 40 miles SE of Little Rock. We used to put on gloves and walk out into the spill over and bat fish to the shore. I'm not sure how to spell this, but we called them Croppies.Good eating. I think about writing a story about my days in Arkansas, but it wouldn't be a happy story, the state thought I was "Bad Boy". :smokin:
CRAPPIE!! [Crop-ee] Damn good eats. They fight like little bass on a line, but look like a weird cross between a bream and a striper.
crappie.jpg

They get about 20" long for the good ones.

Razorback in the HOUSE. SUUUUUUUWE
Keep em Green Pop's. And I wood love to find some true 'Razor Bud'. That's what I use to grow back on the bayou's off the Arkansas River banks. And then OX Bow lakes make beautiful grow plots. Water rite there, and the best soils the USA has to offer.
I need to catch up abit more but are you having problems with the height issues? Check out that Bushmasters if you are. I did 2 side by side clones of a higher sativa plant. One I dosed once with a 3 mill dose of Bush, and the other without. Then feed and cared like usually. The treated plant called #1 grew from about 20"in veg, then I drenched her with BM, 1 time at 3mills, per gallon of straight water. #2 got a lite fertilizer around 650 ppm. About afew weeks later #2 was having to be supper cropped and do some lst'ing, before it over grew the room. She got alot more troublesome when she got into full flower. Branch had long distances between leave nodes and the made buds stretching out everywhere. #2 had a good yield, maybe a tad more than #1. Plant #1 started at 20" also. She did her stretching along with the other, But if there was a space of 3" between leave nodes on #2 #1 had 2 1/2" between. Closer nodes make for a stronger plant. I still had to supper crop the main top, but over all the BM plant was alot less hassles. Enough that I could actually see it work. Product works great in my eyes. Both those plants were clones from the same haze plant. I'm trying to remember this was like 7 years ago. I did a thread on it on old 'overgrow.com' Man back then that was scary.
Oh well. Pop's I seen the church. She's a good plant. And the Vintage isn't a plant to be shamed of. You could have the best pheno there is. Thats something you need to try Pops. Clones grow bushier and they grow uniform height which makes it easy to arrange the lites to cover it evenly. Pop's I glad your up and around. US old Rebels got to keep on growing. Keepem Green

Hey Sprout You old Rebel! When I lived there I didn't even know what MJ was. Wasn't till I got to California years later that I smoked a J. Never have stopped. :Namaste:

By the way, we have Razorbacks here on this island. They live in the mountains here. Folks hunt them. Mean critters! :smokin:

Hey, man I have SAGE clone in my grow this time, so I know they're value. I just have too many seeds I need to grow, :high-five:

Yep, didn't TOP or FIM two girls this time and they stretched, but it did give me a chance to do a Super Cropping tutorial, which was good.

You know in all the years we have known each other I have only disagreed with you but once and that is over Bushmaster. I know that you and Lavendar use it all the time with good results. BUT, a couple of years ago here on 420 we found out there are some harmful chemicals in it. That was enough for me, so I never use it. Sorry old Buddy.

About still being around.....I almost blew it this last day. I was on the phone with THsea and told him I was feeling good. When I hung up the phone, I realized I wasn't feeling good....I was feeling really bad. Jo and I watch TV on Monday nights and as I sat down I felt terrible, so went into the kitchen to check if I had taken my pills. I hadn't taken them for a full day!!!! :helpsmilie: I take 22 pills a day...everything from high blood pressure
pills to blood thinners and all in between. I took my pills and went to bed. Feeling much better now. I have never done that before. I almost killed myself! Damn! I moved them to right in front of me on the desk now. Jezzz!
You take care too old Buddy. :high-five:

CRAPPIE!! [Crop-ee] Damn good eats. They fight like little bass on a line, but look like a weird cross between a bream and a striper.
crappie.jpg

They get about 20" long for the good ones.

That's them! Way to go! Your right, great eating. There were so many of them, we missed allot of them.
Probably not that way any more, but sure was fun. Fishing without a pole! :cheer:

Looking good my friend.....super cropped tall one i see :thumb: nice even canopy now...:goodjob:...buds are beginning to form up nice..:high-five:

Thanks my Friend. :Namaste:

I just looked in the tent and there are many, many buds sites. I'm loving this grow! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom