Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Hey Sprout You old Rebel! When I lived there I didn't even know what MJ was. Wasn't till I got to California years later that I smoked a J. Never have stopped...

WOW!!! :thedoubletake:
That must be a HUGE J! :)

Fort Smith lived there 20 years not all that bad, just bad people and the lowest form of humans on this planet dirty pigs who will make a good person bad. Still have lots of family there. The fishing is amazing there but its also great where im at now 10000 lakes.

Hi OMM,

Great pic update...nice lesson on super cropping, I'm learning how to control lucy from you now so when I plant her I'll be prepared :thanks:
I can not believe how crazy some laws are...who in hell passed such a thing?

@ THsea

Cow traps = Caltrops... :rofl: thanks for clarifying.

@ MrGMT,

I love the backwoods hillbilly hicks...my dad was born in Kentucky in the 40's

@ Jandre,

You have to live there to understand them...and if you live there too long, you talk just like them :rofl: it happened to me when I lived in the south for a while...they all laughed at me here, when I came back. Gotta love that drawwlll

:high-five:

Hey there OMM....Where is my throne and my margarita mister? It took me about 15 minutes to go back and find your pics on super cropping. I guess I have been doing this lately and didn't even know it was super cropping. I was just bending them trying to keep them away from the light. I seem to do better doing this than lst or tying them down with my weave thread..hey don't laugh, I don't have any weave in my hair so I figured it would be better than nothing or at least until I could find something better than the thread. Now besides making room what else is super cropping good for?

I also see you have a lemon skunk growing, I did not know this before but your plant looks a little better than mine. So if you have a moment, check out my journal, I just posted new pics of them earlier. My skunk's fingers tend to look really thin compared to yours. I am making her a mami and just cut away a lot of the bottom branches and leaves. So I sure could use your advice on this. So come sit a spell, smoke a spell, and tell me something good.

Holy carp @ sqwheels!

Both of my parents are from Kentucky! Louisville and Paducah! I've always liked going there, just not the flight out..

OMM! Can you take a picture of the Electric plant? Pretty please with kief of top?

WOW!!! :thedoubletake:
That must be a HUGE J! :)

Yeah Mr. Krip.....the logistics alone have been a big pain in the butt, getting it shipped all over world with me. The laws have been hell too. :high-five::circle-of-love:

Fort Smith lived there 20 years not all that bad, just bad people and the lowest form of humans on this planet dirty pigs who will make a good person bad. Still have lots of family there. The fishing is amazing there but its also great where im at now 10000 lakes.

Hi Mrgivemethat I think like you do...just bad people there...misery loves company. I've heard of 10000 lakes, must be beautiful there. Glad your happy there Brother. :high-five:

Hi OMM,

Great pic update...nice lesson on super cropping, I'm learning how to control lucy from you now so when I plant her I'll be prepared :thanks:
I can not believe how crazy some laws are...who in hell passed such a thing?

@ THsea

Cow traps = Caltrops... :rofl: thanks for clarifying.

@ MrGMT,

I love the backwoods hillbilly hicks...my dad was born in Kentucky in the 40's

@ Jandre,

You have to live there to understand them...and if you live there too long, you talk just like them :rofl: it happened to me when I lived in the south for a while...they all laughed at me here, when I came back. Gotta love that drawwlll

:high-five:

Hello My Good Friend.

Well super cropping is the last resort controlling her. FIM and TOP when she is young and she will behave much better. :Namaste:

I don't really know how to explain Hawaiian law. We have so many ethnic groups here. Japaneses. Korean. Philippine people, Hawaiians, Hispanics, Samoans, and many others. We Caucasians are very small group. When we became a state, no one knew what to do...so here we are. :helpsmilie:

When I call someone...they know it's me......never lost my southern drawl. :smokin::smokin:

Hey there OMM....Where is my throne and my margarita mister? It took me about 15 minutes to go back and find your pics on super cropping. I guess I have been doing this lately and didn't even know it was super cropping. I was just bending them trying to keep them away from the light. I seem to do better doing this than lst or tying them down with my weave thread..hey don't laugh, I don't have any weave in my hair so I figured it would be better than nothing or at least until I could find something better than the thread. Now besides making room what else is super cropping good for?

I also see you have a lemon skunk growing, I did not know this before but your plant looks a little better than mine. So if you have a moment, check out my journal, I just posted new pics of them earlier. My skunk's fingers tend to look really thin compared to yours. I am making her a mami and just cut away a lot of the bottom branches and leaves. So I sure could use your advice on this. So come sit a spell, smoke a spell, and tell me something good.

Hi Queen! :high-five:

No problem....I've raised your throne so you can look down on your subjects. After all you are the Queen! :hippy:
To bad you had to go back to see something you have already been doing! :smokin:

Weave thread is as good as any thing...I use just about anything to tie them down, string, wire, whatever. Now we have to work on your FIMing and TOPing...it will save you from cropping. That's about it for cropping....saving hight and not getting into the lights. :high-five:

Lemon Skunk is one of my favorite plants. Your wise to make a Mom out of her. Really nice high. I'll be posting more pictures tonight, look at her again, her top leaves are very thin too. Normal. Sooner or later I will be doing a sog of Lemon Skunk. That's how much I like her. :high-five:

I'll be over to see your grow sometime tonight...thanks for the invite! I could stand a good chill out. :hookah:

Holy carp @ sqwheels!

Both of my parents are from Kentucky! Louisville and Paducah! I've always liked going there, just not the flight out..

OMM! Can you take a picture of the Electric plant? Pretty please with kief of top?

Will do! Coming up later tonight! She still looks pretty bad. :smokin:

OMM...PLEASE set an alarm somewhere in the room, to remind you of your meds(The ones that keep you alive!)....Much Love...:Namaste:

Thank You Quix! :high-five:

I have been taking these pills for over 25 years. I always wondered if I needed all of them. I know now I DO! :Rasta:

Charlie horses in my feet and legs big time. I have 1/4 of the normal circulation in my legs and feet because of all the radiation I had to have when I was fighting my first cancer. They didn't know the side effects at that the time. What can you do?

I take two kinds of blood thinner meds because of it. Also two kinds blood pressure meds too. Couple of more things thrown in for good measure.

First time I ever missed taking them.....A big lesson for me! Take the figgin meds OMM! :thumb:

Good night OMM! Potful dreams!

If you get a chance to stop by my journal tomorrow I tried a FIM and would like your opinion. Not sure if I FIMed it up.

I never realized shipping to Hawaii was such a pain!! That really sucks!

Hi there jameswri85! :peace:

I will surely be over to see if you FIMed em up! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for looking in! :high-five:

im gonna post my fim on my clone later but im here to ask a question since so many people like your journal omm lol
theres a guy who posted in my first journal with stem issues i tried my best to answer but if someone who is more knowledgeable has some other input on why a top and a couple nodes looks weak and wants to bend over can help him out, for me i just had a fan blowing on them since they was small so that was the only thing i could ask if he was doing, did or did not.
thanks
and omm your journal grows by leaps and bounds daily, :thumb:

im gonna post my fim on my clone later but im here to ask a question since so many people like your journal omm lol
theres a guy who posted in my first journal with stem issues i tried my best to answer but if someone who is more knowledgeable has some other input on why a top and a couple nodes looks weak and wants to bend over can help him out, for me i just had a fan blowing on them since they was small so that was the only thing i could ask if he was doing, did or did not.
thanks
and omm your journal grows by leaps and bounds daily, :thumb:

HI Cronic :high-five: You know I'll be glad to help. Can't wait to see your first FIM. :high-five:

The fan on your friends plant is a very good idea. He might need to add a bit of Silica. It is made to help stems become stronger. Even at the stage my girls are in I still add a bit each feeding. :cheesygrinsmiley:

HI Cronic :high-five: You know I'll be glad to help. Can't wait to see your first FIM. :high-five:

The fan on your friends plant is a very good idea. He might need to add a bit of Silica. It is made to help stems become stronger. Even at the stage my girls are in I still add a bit each feeding. :cheesygrinsmiley:

actually hes just one of us guys on this site asking me a question lol
but thanks ill pass it on :thanks:

:morenutes:

Day 25 of Bloom

The Out Door Girls

Outdoorgirls_jpg.JPG

The poor little Hawaiian

Hawaiian_jpg1.JPG

The Vintage

vintage_jpg3.JPG

Two Group Shots of the tent girls.

grp2_jpg1.JPG