Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

:cheer:so here goes... about 10 days off... has a real nice smell.. will these next 10 days do much you think ? they really packed on weight and they r dense sticky and stinky buds... just not joined up like i would of wished ? is that ok tho? pot of gold all the way!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::love:

They look great, how long since you placed them in 12/12? I'm getting close to harvest too.

they been in 12 50 days today they been in flush 5 days. hairs was mostly brown, but now theres all sorts of new white ones poping up and funny shaped buds lol was hoping for a bigger yeild.. but i dont really know how big it is yet. lol roughly 2 and half i peice i think :) good look on harest, when u gonna bring the ladies down ?

they been in 12 50 days today they been in flush 5 days. hairs was mostly brown, but now theres all sorts of new white ones poping up and funny shaped buds lol was hoping for a bigger yeild.. but i dont really know how big it is yet. lol roughly 2 and half i peice i think :) good look on harest, when u gonna bring the ladies down ?

What strain are your plants?

they are Pot of gold... Flying dutchman! :D

Hi Pog. Great strain my friend. Do you have anyway to check the tricomes? If not, I would probably harvest her now, looked her up and it said 55 days in doors. I might buy some of this strain, it's highly rated. Good for you!. :thumb:

they been in 12 50 days today they been in flush 5 days. hairs was mostly brown, but now theres all sorts of new white ones poping up and funny shaped buds lol was hoping for a bigger yeild.. but i dont really know how big it is yet. lol roughly 2 and half i peice i think :) good lTook on harest, when u gonna bring the ladies down ?

Tomorrow will be day 56, I am growing lemon shunk, Big bang, and Trainwreck. I still need to buy a microscope to check trichs/good luck, will keep a eye on your grow/grace:bravo:

Dang OMM, You Should call Your Thread, OMM's BIBLE!!!:high-five: There is so much to read, I could Not Possibly Read it all!:goodjob:, But by God, it certainly deserves the effort, and I will Try as Diligently as I Can:bitingnails:! Thank You for checking Out My Threads and Posts, I do not SEE how You even Have the Time, so I thank YOU, From the Bottom of My Heart!:blushsmile: You are like the AIR, it seems! EVERYWHERE:winkyface:! I will now be a part of Your Thread/Threads, hope You can excuse My Tardiness:thedoubletake:! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Dang OMM, You Should call Your Thread, OMM's BIBLE!!!:high-five: There is so much to read, I could Not Possibly Read it all!:goodjob:, But by God, it certainly deserves the effort, and I will Try as Diligently as I Can:bitingnails:! Thank You for checking Out My Threads and Posts, I do not SEE how You even Have the Time, so I thank YOU, From the Bottom of My Heart!:blushsmile: You are like the AIR, it seems! EVERYWHERE:winkyface:! I will now be a part of Your Thread/Threads, hope You can excuse My Tardiness:thedoubletake:! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hi JamesTheGreen, I was just paying you a compliment in Grace's journal. :high-five:

No thanks needed my friend. Thank you for the compliments. By the way..this is a closed journal, that just keeps going??? Your welcome to read it though.

Check out my current journal....you wont have to catch up as much. It's just now taking off.
:Namaste:

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....This Journal keeps on rollin.... Hemp Papes!!!!
Ive got a joint Im tokin.. this Journal keeps on rollin... Hemp Papes!!!
Roll em up. Smoke em up. Hemp Papes. Hemp Papes.

Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwwww!!! Hemp Papes!!:party:

Love closed journals to get really goofy!!

Oh yeah off the last ladies posted just before chop i got 9 Dry and was a lushious smoke so i just HAVE to keep them alive i got a cut off the bottom of the plant that was well behind and i got it back into VEG so it remains !!! then i took 5 clones off that at 3 weeks old call me Dr Pog if u may :)

there was a nice party when my ladies got fell :) woooh nice set of pictures comin up soon of the Next GEN of pot of gold clones :D just as tasty i never had any issues before to improve this time round.. tho a better pungent smell and a lot fast growth than before. so never let a strain u had just die out ive learnt PEACE

:goodjob::thumb::bravo::bravo:heres the new ladies as promise, have four also just shown their sex, so will be some uploads soon..these are four - 5 weeks off now and the next four babys obviously 8 mayb 9 weeks away Keep up the work guys n girls !!:circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb::love::bravo::thanks::420:
Nottingham-20120825-00091.jpg
Nottingham-20120825-00092.jpg

seems im keepin this alive huh!

Not really...but people still post here...some of my other journals too. They just wont close. Actually it's very flattering. Gives me a big head. :circle-of-love:

Thank you for visiting. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom