Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

This is my third attempt to answer you...so I give up. I'm so glad you finally had that ONE good vacation you were looking for my Friend.

Now I'm curious as to what you were trying to say! lol, Yeah, we even had a little rain, then a downpour that ended in hail for about 10 minutes. Even that was nice to have as it made the kokanee go berserk on the lines (limit of 25).

Good Evening,

Needed a break from all the paper work. That Church is something wicked.
2 hits and I cant functions. My mind just wants to kick back and relax.
I can not even concentrate on anything and don't want to. Im toast..

Omm - son has question on my street lamp, any special way he
should hook it up or run the bulb? right now its horizontal. he doesnt think
the full charge happens. he hooked it up to 110 plug it, is that enough?

See im very slow right now, I love the body relax the church has, pretty good for pain.

well off to bed to bed.....

Wow! You got a hold of some Church! :thumb:

That's great! I sure love mine. Sounds like it was cured to perfection. a 2 hit wonder. I don't think mine is that good. Glad you found some! :Namaste:

About the street lamp. Truthfully, it's not a real great light and it is a 110 powered light. I used mine to grow only one plant. It worked and I did finish the plant. It was never a big plant, but did give me a bit of smoke. I believe there is a picture of it in my first journal. To be truthful a 3 or 4 CFLs would do a better job for you. Sorry.:smokin:

Now I'm curious as to what you were trying to say! lol, Yeah, we even had a little rain, then a downpour that ended in hail for about 10 minutes. Even that was nice to have as it made the kokanee go berserk on the lines (limit of 25).

OK! I'll try it again......
:high-five:

Those two fish you caught were beautiful. I bet they gave you a fight! I can't remember the last time I caught a fish and cooked it. :Namaste:

I had for gotten how beautiful a high mountain sun set looks.:love:

After all your attempts to have a good family vacation...you finally got it. That made me very happy for you Jandre.:ganjamon:

The surprise at home when you got back was just icing on the cake. Good on you my Friend!
:thumb:

Hi OMM,

I knew I forgot something...your biopsy report!!! I'm so happy it was neg! Looking forward to the new journal, I've got a new one in the works myself.

Isn't this fun....:cheer:

Hi OMM,

I knew I forgot something...your biopsy report!!! I'm so happy it was neg! Looking forward to the new journal, I've got a new one in the works myself.

Isn't this fun....:cheer:

Hey Thanks Sqwheels. :thumb: Me Too!

You know it.........fun as can be....here we go again! :allgood:

OK! I'll try it again......

Those two fish you caught were beautiful. I bet they gave you a fight! I can't remember the last time I caught a fish and cooked it. :Namaste:

I had for gotten how beautiful a high mountain sun set looks.:love:

After all your attempts to have a good family vacation...you finally got it. That made me very happy for you Jandre.:ganjamon:

The surprise at home when you got back was just icing on the cake. Good on you my Friend!
:thumb:

Thank you very much, it was a big relief to have such a good time with very little trouble. It did rain and then hail a bit, but it didn't last long. More like a summer squall than a storm, really.

Thank you very much, it was a big relief to have such a good time with very little trouble. It did rain and then hail a bit, but it didn't last long. More like a summer squall than a storm, really.

That looks awesome! Beautiful fish and scenery. Makes me miss the great NW!!! That lake scene looks like a great time to break out a big rasta splif and just soak in the sunset!!
:passitleft::hippy:

OMM- yeah my son has been getting some mj here and there. last week I tried some Blue Dream.
His girl friend has a friend in one of the states close to here. Just sampling some strains for my next grow.

Sorry I have been so predisposed lately. :wood: I think I have all the son's legal work out of the way now, so I can concentrate on others needs.

Will catch you on your next journal.

Wow! You got a hold of some Church! :thumb:

That's great! I sure love mine. Sounds like it was cured to perfection. a 2 hit wonder. I don't think mine is that good. Glad you found some! :Namaste:

About the street lamp. Truthfully, it's not a real great light and it is a 110 powered light. I used mine to grow only one plant. It worked and I did finish the plant. It was never a big plant, but did give me a bit of smoke. I believe there is a picture of it in my first journal. To be truthful a 3 or 4 CFLs would do a better job for you. Sorry.:smokin:

That looks awesome! Beautiful fish and scenery. Makes me miss the great NW!!! That lake scene looks like a great time to break out a big rasta splif and just soak in the sunset!!
:passitleft::hippy:

oh the weed we smoked. Met another grower out there, when I got a migraine, he asked me what I take for it, which I told him it was an "Alternative Medicine" and he grinned, and said that he had some pretty good home-grown, he wanted me to try. hehe, we partook, shared, and laughed 'til well after the rest of the campers' fires were out. I think I got maybe 5 hour's rest that night, but it was well worth it. I'll probably never see him again, but that's just the way we are on chance meetings. First name only, and good times, but when it's over, it's over.

I know my posts have been few and far between as of late but, I wanted to say a big thanks and much love, for all that you do, and share with us. There will never be another OMM, and I'll always have good memories of following these journals...Like remembering "The good ol' days"...Here's to many more of these epic journals, and good health to you OMM, we love you!!:bravo::Namaste:
Q

I know my posts have been few and far between as of late but, I wanted to say a big thanks and much love, for all that you do, and share with us. There will never be another OMM, and I'll always have good memories of following these journals...Like remembering "The good ol' days"...Here's to many more of these epic journals, and good health to you OMM, we love you!!:bravo::Namaste:
Q
here here!

Q

here here!

here-here, and there-there!

Well....Here, Here, Hippitty Dippitty Da Doo and There Too!!:circle-of-love:

Q

Hey Quix! Thank You Buddy. Man, I know you've been busy, so no worries. I don't make the journals, you guys and gals do. I just have fun riding along. Hopefully this next journal will be the best yet.....lots of surprises coming as it moves along. It should be a good one. It will start slow and pick up speed as we go. Feeling pretty good, Thanks. Thank goodness love is a two way street. Love all you guys and gals too. Thank you again Quix! :thumb::love:

Back
Top Bottom