Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Pop's I gave up on keeping up with your journals. Like someone said don't you sleep? Well just wanted to drive thru and wish Ya a HAPPY FATHERS DAY. Keepem Green

Same to you old Friend!.:thumb:

Hope you are having fun with your chopping and vaping with THsea!! I am chopping a few plants tomorrow too!! :thumb:

I have to make a confession. I am totally useless for the day after I smoke too. Anything important.....no smoke or I should not have smoked!! I have to commend you and Fishcake on being able to have the disciplin to wait till the evening. Something I should really do more!!
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

No one has shown up so far.....OK.....by me on Father's Day. Jo and I are cooking Baby Backs today.

Happy Father's day!

Strange about can't function the next day. Never have heard of that before?
:peace:

No one has shown up so far.....OK.....by me on Father's Day. Jo and I are cooking Baby Backs today.

Happy Father's day!

Strange about can't function the next day. Never have heard of that before?
:peace:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying or I said it wrong. I am worthless after I smoke for the day. If I smoke in the morning and have an important appointment in the afternoon. I am worthless. My energy is gone for the day. I always wake up with tons of energy!! Maybe that is why I crave to smoke in the am!! I love the relaxation of the first hit of the day. After that, I have to remain high, or take a good nap when I come down!
Next day is what I experience from prescription meds! The sedatives I get to counteract the medication I have been getting is terrible!
:high-five:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying or I said it wrong. I am worthless after I smoke for the day. If I smoke in the morning and have an important appointment in the afternoon. I am worthless. My energy is gone for the day. I always wake up with tons of energy!! Maybe that is why I crave to smoke in the am!! I love the relaxation of the first hit of the day. After that, I have to remain high, or take a good nap when I come down!
Next day is what I experience from prescription meds! The sedatives I get to counteract the medication I have been getting is terrible!

Well, your right CF. I did misunderstand. Unless someone is visiting, I don't smoke in the AM. I would be worthless unless I smoke some more. When I was teaching, I never smoked until I was finished for the day.

Bummer on the sedatives. Will you still be taking them after your cured? Is so that would be a real bummer.

See you soon!

Well, your right CF. I did misunderstand. Unless someone is visiting, I don't smoke in the AM. I would be worthless unless I smoke some more. When I was teaching, I never smoked until I was finished for the day.

Bummer on the sedatives. Will you still be taking them after your cured? Is so that would be a real bummer.

See you soon!

I am weaning off the sedatives now. They are very addictive and not the kind of drugs you can just stop. I have reduced by almost 75%. I find that the quality indica weed works best. When I visit you I will be off completely. I am the same way. When I have an important appointment. I dress to the nines. Good energy is very important. No one wants to do business with a slug!!
This is great to have a anonymous site like this. I would never say anything like this on a regular social website!

Hey, OMM! Just got back from the fishing trip. I need a shower, and I see 15 pages ahead of me... Anyway, just stopping by to say, "hullo." Will have a better reply later after I catch up on all this reading. With the shower, and dyslexia, it may take me a bit, so I didn't want you to think I was neglecting you :rofl:

DRIVE BY! **BEEP-BEEP**

Hey, OMM! Just got back from the fishing trip. I need a shower, and I see 15 pages ahead of me... Anyway, just stopping by to say, "hullo." Will have a better reply later after I catch up on all this reading. With the shower, and dyslexia, it may take me a bit, so I didn't want you to think I was neglecting you :rofl:

DRIVE BY! **BEEP-BEEP**

No Way my Fiend. Glad you stopped by for a look. Hope you guys had a good camp out!:thanks:

Sorry, I haven't commented but I was still reading. Natasha and her hours of make up, wow. Personally, I don't wear a lot of make up, just some eyeliner and occassionally some lip gloss, that's it. I wish women wouldn't take away from their natural beauty either. I can't remember where I read it at but wearing a lot of make up is not good for the skin, it clogs the pores and actually ages you. Plus I would rather a person see me natural.
Au Naturale?

It was my birthday...!!!! :party:
We were all hanging out & talking about you boys... :circle-of-love:

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Hi Queen I've tried to find her. I think of her, but who knows what her name is now, I'm sure some one has married her by now. She was a great lady. When we got a divorce a few years ago, Jo got 55% of the house and I got 45%. That was OK with me, I just wanted away from her. The plan was to sell the house and go our own way. Then the housing market fell and she would not agree to sell any cheaper than she wanted too. That's been a few years now, and the house needs remodeling. I don't have money for that...and she has no money at all, so here we sit in hell. Her children do not want her...they know her. Her son was supposed to be here, but he backed out.
So I pay all the bills and provide for her. Talk about trapped! Tonight is a good example...She told me whatever I have to say, is not as important than what's on TV. Wonderful. I've thought about just walking away, but by now you know me well enough to know I would never do that. I must have built up allot of bad Karma and am now paying it back. :smokin::smokin: By the way.....Jo's story will be told too, in the next journal.

No damn way you have bad karma to repay...

Hi Queen! :love:

Let's start with something positive! Saw the Doctor today and NO! eye cancer! :cheer::cheer:

We both know I could just walk away and let the cards fall where they may, But, I would have no where to grown and I wouldn't do that to her to matter, she is a bit crazy.

No Jo is not able to work, so she can't survive on her own. Truthfully, I'm kinda wish I hadn't started talking about her. When I tell her story, it will probably blow you away. THsea knows her and what she does, he's seen her in action. At least I have someone around that knows what going on. :bravo:

WOOH!! GOOD NEWS INDEED!

Cant speak for you other fellas but...

I'm sexy and I know it.

The ladies dig that. ;)

A-wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, uhh-

I'll take an oz every time ! :cheer: Thanks Bro. :high-five:

She didn't lose much weight in hanging, huh? Good yield!

Hi Queen. :love: I think age wise over 60, but many guys younger than that act like old farts.

At 50 Jo's daughter is finally over the bad boys too, she's quiting her job of 20 years, is moving back to cali and is going to marry a high school sweetheart......seems like the guy has made fortune in the mean time. Just saying...... :rofl:

I hear you on being a cougar....boring after a short while! What's there to talk about?:rofl:

You know what they say......Right now you are where you were meant to be!:high-five:

I love where I am, and truly believe I have been where I have been so I can be where I am now.

all us normal guys have to do is whip out our big colas :)

It's not how big your cola is, but how you GROW it!

Here are the totals for the grow

All are Dry weights

Vintage = 11 g

Church = 42 g

Lucy = 40 g

White Russian = 31 g

SAGE = 9 g

Lemon Skunk = 16 g

So that's a total of 149 grams or about 5.1 oz. Happy Happy !! :partyboy::cheesygrinsmiley:

Smoke Report Coming Soon!
DAMN NICE YIELD!!
Yeah, no dispensaries here, unfortunately... kind of why I wanted to use OMM's sound board :) Glad your boy could hook you up.

Anyone else with a favorite anti-inflammatory strain?

I wish, Surfbuddy, that I knew a good one. I will be anxious to hear of any good suggestions myself. I'm starting to think there would be some great value to me in that, too. One I've heard might be good, (friend recommended to me for this) is Pre 98 Bubba Kush from. Cali Connection, but I've not heard much from anyone else about it as ant- inflammatory, mostly just pain relief (with the pre 98 bubba). I am anxious to try it sometime soon, though. :goodluck:
Goldengoose7 has a good strain going right now.
M.O.N. Harlequin GDB

Has about 7% to 10% CBD
GG7's Indoor/Outdoor Grows!

No Way my Fiend. Glad you stopped by for a look. Hope you guys had a good camp out!:thanks:

Had a WONDERFUL trip. I caught the limit THREE DAYS of the 6 I actually fished. Spent some time wandering around, and spent a day in "reflection" of the coming solstice (if you know what I mean) and gave an offering to The Mother that night. Spent all day Father's Day with my daughter drowning worms and catching catfish too small to keep. Some Rainbow Trout and Kokanee were eaten day of catch, and most were bagged and iced for the freezer back home. I have about 13lbs in the freezer, now, and it should keep me in happy omega3 for a month. BRAIN FOOD AT ITS BEST!! I have some pics if you want them posted...

So this one is in the "Completed" pile. Where's the next?!?!

Had a WONDERFUL trip. I caught the limit THREE DAYS of the 6 I actually fished. Spent some time wandering around, and spent a day in "reflection" of the coming solstice (if you know what I mean) and gave an offering to The Mother that night. Spent all day Father's Day with my daughter drowning worms and catching catfish too small to keep. Some Rainbow Trout and Kokanee were eaten day of catch, and most were bagged and iced for the freezer back home. I have about 13lbs in the freezer, now, and it should keep me in happy omega3 for a month. BRAIN FOOD AT ITS BEST!! I have some pics if you want them posted...

So this one is in the "Completed" pile. Where's the next?!?!

Now that's what I like to hear! I'm so glad for you my Friend. Secretly jealous though. You got to go this time with no problems. I wouldn't mind pictures.

I hope to have the next journal up by Friday night or Saturday. Next one will be a long one..broken into parts. Just started my vegging. Going to try for larger plants and better yields. OMM
:cheer:

Now that's what I like to hear! I'm so glad for you my Friend. Secretly jealous though. You got to go this time with no problems. I wouldn't mind pictures.

I hope to have the next journal up by Friday night or Saturday. Next one will be a long one..broken into parts. Just started my vegging. Going to try for larger plants and better yields. OMM
:cheer:

Oh hell!, I forgot to tell you... I had a VERY happy surprise when I returned home... It'll be posted in my journal as soon as I get caught up with everyone else. Let's just say SOG is what they call it.

Okay, here are some pics. First, a 20" Rainbow. 6lb test line. (personal appearance altered of course).

Next the 22" kokanee that almost ripped my ultralight gear apart! 6lb test line.

After a good day of fishing my limit:
Red sky at night, sailor's delight.

And finally, after a good nine day trip, the bonfire in thanks. That's my beloved in the chair (personal appearance altered of course).

Kokanee \kō-'ka-nē\
N.: A sockeye salmon of a dwarf variety that lives in landlocked lakes in western North America.

Hi OMM,

Geezzz! I caught up just in time for the end...well not quite, I think I'd still be behind if it hadn't stopped growing. So much has happened I don't know where to start...Great journal, very helpful information, wonderful stories, lots of great people to make it all so much fun.

You're right I was a little surprised about Jo...really, an air horn? I hope the good days outweigh the bad, for your sake. I love that you won't abandon her even tho she's a pain.

Now to address a few other things...Happy BD MsMe...sorry I'm so late to the party :partyboy:

CF - I love your sense of humor, and you too Jandre and fish...you guys crack me up :rofl: (fish...even tho you refuse to say...I know you missed your wife too)

:Rasta:About smoking...I smoke a little all day long...I use MJ mostly for spasm relief due to my paralysis. I wake up stiff as a board and can't function until I've taken a couple hits...and I take a couple tokes throughout the day over and over...by the end of the day I've smoked 1, maybe 1-1/2 joints. But if I have a visitor that may change.

QTL, MsMe, Misbud, seagem, I think I'm missing somebody... :cheer: I'm so happy to see more girls growing, for the longest time I felt like I was the only one, well definately in the minority

About makeup...I never wear it, well...maybe once a year at our annual banquet. I prefer the natural, the only thing about me not REAL is occasionally my nail color, what you see is what you get...

and my favorite place to shop is the hardware store

Men...I've had a really bad one, he shot me twice and left me for dead, with a 21 month old baby wandering around the house. Luckily a friend heard and called the cops/amb. and I'm still here...it left me a T2 para for the last 25 years, but I have a wonderful son and a very loving husband, 18yrs now, that I wouldn't have if all that other stuff hadn't happened, so... LIFE is good, and I'm thankful everyday I wake up...wow probably TMI...sorry.

Funny how OMM's journals do this to all of us...it definately is THE place to be :party:

Oh ya...I almost forgot...Congrats on MOTM. You really deserve it.

I'm sure I've missed other things I thought while catching up, I just don't recall it all at the moment.

Much love all around OMM...can't wait for the new one, it's gonna be so much fun. :circle-of-love:

sqwheels Thank You!:high-five:

It's people like you that make my journals good. 420 has been a better place since you joined. I also think you have influenced many other Lady Growers to join. Thank You!.......Hope to be back on, either Friday night or Saturday with another grow. :surf:

Ok here goes starting from step 1.

Well, you asked for it! Here it is from the man himself! Xlr8

How I germinate seeds:

I really like Rapid Rooter plugs. I've been germinating seeds in them since I started growing, and now use them for cloning, too. They're great as they can be used to germinate for soil or hydro, and easy to use. They contain important micronutrients and beneficial organisms to stimulate rapid root development. They have a really nice balance between moisture retention and airiness.

Here's my process:

I soak seeds for a few hours in a glass of RO water. The Rapid Rooter is soaked overnight in a glass of RO water.

Making sure my hands are clean and sterile, I shake the excess moisture out of the rapid rooter, or give it a gentle squeeze. Basically, you want them to be "moist" but not soaked/saturated.

I take a sterile tweezers, squeeze it together, and I stick it into the hole of the rapid rooter while I gently twist it around some. I've had better luck if I deepen the hole slightly, and loosen it up a little inside the rooter plug. You could also use a pen, etc. Basically, just loosen it up and make it about a 1/4" deeper than they come from the factory.

I use a clean pen cap as a tool to scoop the seed from the cup of water, and place it into the rooter. I used to do the "paper towel" method of "pre-germinating" seeds, but it is better to plant them directly in the rapid rooter (or whatever medium you use). You will have better success, and quicker development if you skip the whole paper towel thing, in my experience. When putting it into the rooter plug, I put it in pointy end up (hinged end down). Positioning it this way will allow the taproot to make the turn it needs to, and will put the seed in a better position to succeed and remove it's "helmet".

I place the seed about half way down into the rooter (again pointy end up) and then I tear a small piece of rooter plug to cover the hole on the rooter. It should not be "jammed" in there, but placed in somewhat loosely. The hole should be fully covered to not allow light in.

I place the plug in a humidity dome, under t5's. I don't use a seedling heat mat (only for clones and not directly under). I mist the dome periodically, but high RH isn't needed to germ seeds. The rooters shoudn't be allowed to fully dry, and should be moistened periodically with plain RO water.
Pre-soak seeds in glass for a few hours
Pre-soak rooter plug 12-24 hours (probably doesn't need to be that long)
Use RO water from store - do not PH balance it
Shake/squeeze out excess moisture in the rooter
Use a tweezers or pen to loosen up the hole, and make it slightly deeper.
Position seed in the rooter plug, pointy end up
Cover the hole on the rapid rooter plug by tearing a small piece of the plug, and loosely covering the hole.
Place rapid rooter, with seed in it, inside humidity dome, under flourescent lights (I use T5's).
Rooter plugs should be moistened with plain RO water periodically, but only moistened
Heat mat is not needed - and it can dry the rooter plug too fast. Humidity only needs to be around 50%. I just mist the humidity dome periodically.
No nutrients are needed with seedlings until the 3rd set of true leaves.
I transplant when roots are showing through the bottom and sides of rooter plugs

I've had 100% success over the last year or so this way. There are lots of ways to do it successfully, this is just mine. X

Worked for me! 6 out of six popped up!. :thumb:

wow things are kind of slow around here since you closed shop OMM:) but thats ok I geuss. I made it to page 12 on your first grow so far.lol kind of cool reading the novice in your start:) but it seems that this is your niche. cant wait to see what comes up next on the social network.:cheer:

wow things are kind of slow around here since you closed shop OMM:) but thats ok I geuss. I made it to page 12 on your first grow so far.lol kind of cool reading the novice in your start:) but it seems that this is your niche. cant wait to see what comes up next on the social network.:cheer:

Hi fish cake That first grow was a big leaning experience. Should have named it "Oh! No!". Ended up with some almost smokable buds. It did fire me up about growing though!
:circle-of-love:

Good Evening,

Needed a break from all the paper work. That Church is something wicked.
2 hits and I cant functions. My mind just wants to kick back and relax.
I can not even concentrate on anything and don't want to. Im toast..

Omm - son has question on my street lamp, any special way he
should hook it up or run the bulb? right now its horizontal. he doesnt think
the full charge happens. he hooked it up to 110 plug it, is that enough?

See im very slow right now, I love the body relax the church has, pretty good for pain.

well off to bed to bed.....

Back
Top Bottom