Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Ummmm, what deal?

A newsletter. However we can not mention it on 420. They were a sponsor of 420. They got rich off of us and then drop-ed their sponsorship. :smokin:

A newsletter. However we can not mention it on 420. They were a sponsor of 420. They got rich off of us and then drop-ed their sponsorship. :smokin:

Got too big for the crew they came up with eh? Sux that they're not a sponsor, but you all seem quite a flutter about it ;) can someone forward it to me?

Got too big for the crew they came up with eh? Sux that they're not a sponsor, but you all seem quite a flutter about it ;) can someone forward it to me?

Can't do that that. Do a Google for the world's largest.

Single Seed has been my favorite since day 1, I'm putting in my order on 4-20...Papaya and Lucy are the only two strains that I'm paying for. :peace:

EDIT** Anybody...Is there a code for that sponsor that I'm not aware of?

No, but my two freebies were some new World of Seeds seeds. I looked them up and they are both prem o. :thumb:

Yeah, I got a Free B from SS, World of Seeds Paki Ryder which is doing real good in the FF soil.

Which ones are you talking about? Hope you and aunt Jo are having a nice weekend.

Northerlight x Skunk

And

AfghanKush x Skunk

We are doing fine...got in a few hugs already.

Hi All :high-five:

Thought that I would give you shot of Hawaii this morning. I was feeding the birds.
You can see the little Hawaiian and the Vintage hiding behind the shed.
I love this time of year, the Plumeria Trees are starting to flower and a sweet smell is in the air.

yard_jpg.JPG

Oh, and T minus 6 days....I'm freakin out a little waiting for word of the newest additions to the deal!! I don't see myself ordering anything if that's all there's gonna be!!

I was gonna order anyway, but I'm less than impressed too. I was hoping for another like the 7deal or even the Birthday promo. I'd have gone for the B-day deal, but I usually send them to the place I am currently using....and I don't want anything around there when my new mug comes.
Timing wise, this works about perfectly next week. Usually takes about 2 weeks to get here.
I don't think I'd put together an order prompted by this round of freebies.....then again, they are freebies. (Only a choad would complain about what they didn't get for free, I think.) I really want some regular sexed SSOG, and several Barney strains that've been catching my eye....*always had pretty good luck with Barneys. ET has never let me down either. G-13 is on that same short list. Always sprouted, always what they said it would be*.

Outside again Papa? Gots to admire a chap that just won't give up....
Sooo tempting to just throw a couple buckets out on the pool deck like the good ol' days....but
My neighbors' genius 5th grader was flying his new electric R/C airplane around the other day. his science project for school. It has an onboard camera, some kind of GPS, and teeny transmitter in it, so you can watch the ground below on your (his) laptop......The little fucker built a spy drone!
Some crap about surveying swamp terrain and arial measuring....BULL! It's a spy drone, and that was just what they were doing with it....in an innocent 10 year old sort of way....for about 10min., then human nature is bound take over
Now I wonder how many of those Hummingbirds at my feeders, have camera-eyeballs and a U.S. stamp on their bitty, carbon-nanotube, legs?
No Buckets!
damnit
:peace: y'all
**Looks great....congrats on the save sir**
:Namaste:

...Next was a nondenominational Church that met on Saturday night. The first night I went, I was in the kitchen getting myself a drink of lemon aid and there was this 6 foot 3 woman telling me how horny she was. She intimidated. the hell out of me.

I'm 6'3"... That would intimidate even ME! "Holy crap, lady, we're in a church! CHILL!"

...Anyway, she walked over and poked me in the chest and said “ You blew it Buddy, this was your chance!”...
Good! *WHEW* see ya! ((Exit Stage Left... Stage Right, even...))

From that point on I spent most of my nights at her house. This woman was feminine through and through. Her whole house was feminine. Her bed was the kind that you practically had to have a ladder to get in to it. Posh comforters and big pillows, the whole bit.

Hehe, the princess and the pea . . .

...We sat down one day and I told her the way I felt and she said she thought as much as I did. We really didn’t fit. For a long time I would visit her and see how she was doing. We really were fiends.

It's nice when an adult decision can be made without drama. Sad, but necessary splits are best when there's no drama. It's good that she was still a friend.

Now I wonder how many of those Hummingbirds at my feeders, have camera-eyeballs and a U.S. stamp on their bitty, carbon-nanotube, legs?
No Buckets!
damnit
:peace: y'all
**Looks great....congrats on the save sir**
:Namaste:

LOL! When I was a kid, I thought the same thing! But mine was about a mouse that I could never catch and always stole the cheese from the trap. It had to be a human spying, too quick and smart for just a plain ole mouse! it had bigger eyes than (I thought) all the others, and did you SEE that jump it made? I named it "The Bionic Mouse"(lol! "We have the technology"). But then, I've always been a theorist... That's just my first recollection of it at 10 y.o.

DSCN20261.JPG

Very good job! Plants are looking great!! Looking at the setup it looks like it would be easy to maintain. Going to check out your journal to see of maybee trying myself. :Namaste:

When I saw those plants on your site I noticed that they are from Mr Krip. That hempy is looking very tempting.

I like the continuing story. The harder I looked for love the less I got because I would look so desparate. When I finally gave up and wham..... the right One came along! Those Italian Suits sure came in handy!!. You probably still have them!!! I bet you still put them on once in a while!!! LOL!!!

The Back Yard is Looking Great!!!!!!! You have a little piece of Heaven!! :high-five::circle-of-love:

Hi OMM,

Thanks for the pics of the outside girls...that vintage looks oohhh sooo much happier now, hope the little hawaiian follows suit.

Love the backyard pic too...man what I would give to visit paradise someday.

THsea wants to put cow traps all over the place......that would get me a big time lawsuit.

??? what's a cow trap? and if they're on your property unlawfully, why would you be liable?

:high-five:

Hi OMM,

Thanks for the pics of the outside girls...that vintage looks oohhh sooo much happier now, hope the little hawaiian follows suit.

Love the backyard pic too...man what I would give to visit paradise someday.

THsea wants to put cow traps all over the place......that would get me a big time lawsuit.

??? what's a cow trap? and if they're on your property unlawfully, why would you be liable?

:high-five:

Haha! They aren't "cow traps"! :) But that sounds pretty fearsome!

I've got a few packs of caltrops... They are like spikes that when you throw down, they always have two sharp sides sticking up. And they are coated black, so seeing them in the dark is problematic. They go through shoe's very easily... It would be mean to do, but... It's mean to steal so blah.

Hawaii is a strange place... Maybe I can make a career of tripping in other peoples yards. Lawsuit! :welldone:

Hi OMM and thanks for the nice welcome!

I will look further into super cropping; sounds I might need that someday for my Spicy White Devil. I'm familiar with FIMming now, you can check my first FIM-job in my journal. I will upload a picture later this day, about how nice the FIM turned out. I crippled a few leaves though :) Thanks for being welcome with newbie questions!

High Buddy! Later tonight I'm going to do a little Super Cropping Tutorial. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom