WheelOFortune's - first turn

Finding that fine line is sometimes difficult, especially strain jumping. I have a GDP variety that I've had for about a year, and I am just now really able to grow it to it's full potential. I pollinated it with WW, so I will have fresh mothers, and hybrid vigor. I was debating between getting AF variety, or just a super short indica (Aurora Indica) marijuana-seeds.nl/indoor_marijuana_seeds

Any suggestions?

CM,

either should work well, like you said, just a matter of learning what the strain wants.

wanna see my sample? this is what i saved for my boy. i smoked the rest yesterday. lol.

sample_-_01.JPG

sample_-_04.JPG

sample_-_03.JPG

sample_-_07.JPG

sample_-_06.JPG

plus my solopipe, grinder and mini shotgun w/lighter (i call it the pickle).

other smoking utilities i have are

nice glass 2' bong (for one-two hit happiness), vapair 1 (blows), a hidden bowl in a highlighter (cool for being sneaky), a metal bowl (blows), a stone bowl, an old man pipe (blows), a hookah, and a ton of papers and blunts.

I have an aghila too, but can't smoke weed out of it really, just flav. tobacco with a charcoal brick.

Let me know how the tinc turns out. I tried it with 150 proof. God awful tasting stuff. I use a five bag extract kit but only like the 75 micron. I had an eight bag set, it gave a few grades of very nice extract, but were only one gallon bags. It is a lot of work, but I use use a hand held mixer for twenty minutes, let it sit for an hour, and all thats left is the drying. I usually press my hash too, which I actually enjoy doing, kinda like kindergarten all over. lol

I was debating between getting AF variety, or just a super short indica (Aurora Indica)
Any suggestions?

Hey CM,
IMO I would probably lean towards the super short indica. Your ideal strain would be about 12" - 15" in height and resemble mini Christmas trees when finished. It would take some tweaking and fine tuning, but the end result would be worth all the effort. Once you could average 7 - 14 g per site, you would definitely be a happy camper..:grinjoint:

Cheers,
OD

my HS strain is mostly indica and can take high nutes, and most of them are beasts in here. 7-10 grams on the biggest ones? i will let you know.

I like the auto idea because storage of a huge stock of plants in a very small odorless container is awesome. and being able to check on them at any hour would be beneficial too. plus since you go from seed every time, it would make trying to get into breeding so much easier.

i have ordered 10 fem snowryders.

i will get those started and try to add more varieties when i get the cash. hopefully they will get here within a week of emptying the wheel.

i will do an sts journal for that run. if i can't get enough doughnuts to fill the wheel with new genes, i should get a ton of LR#2 seeds from this run, (and some crosses i made) so i could always fill it with that, cut the males and cross them again.

if i crossed with LR#2, i might get some variation in height, etc. but they are free and if i pollinate with one of the sts fem's at least they'll all be fems. could also use LR#2 for smoke and seed all of the snowryders to get a big stock of potent 14"ers. man if i could even get 15g/plant. woowee!

Snowryder autoflowering cannabis seeds - available now
Seeds per pack : 10
sex: feminized
Type : Auto flowering indica hybrid
Height : 10 – 15 inches
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 18 – 34g per plant
Effect : heavy indica hit
Potency : 8/10

snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain, a hybrid of Lowryder and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date, Heavy Crystaling is a trade mark of snowryder, Trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to please. Yield is Avarage (15g - 25g under flouros per 6" pot) and the plants stay short (12" - 14") Snowryder is ready to harvest 10 weeks from planting.

snowryder_1.jpg

thanks pan,
is snowcap romulan good? i've heard of romulan before. sounds good. lol.

A note on that sample. holy moly.

man I had that 2.9 gram bud yesterday, and we had 2 sessions on 7 heads including a blunt and i still came home with a gram. we had a session this morning on 3 heads before we went golfing. I still have .8 g left. this shit is dense, smokes long, and is strong as hell. I cant believe we didnt kill it yesterday with 7 heads, all daily smokers of 10yrs+.

now, even though my yield won't be bomb, i know the smoke will.
I'm thinking of pulling some of the most mature looking ones and drying them.
not sure yet gonna get the microscope in a second.

Back
Top Bottom