Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Hi. I'm not as well known in this thread but my Chemdawg #4 is going into the 5th week in a Bubbleponic bucket. I'm worried about it because the first 7/8 days the roots were struggling against breaking through it's rockwool cube. But since then I had given it mild nutrients along with a mild dose of GH Rapid Start to stimulate better root growth and now they are very healthy however not really looking much bigger.

If I could find a chem#4 grow journal with pictures for comparison AND guidance. It was supplied by Dr Seeds.

I need to see what my kind of space it'll need in my 4ft x 2ft closet. Im trying to make the best plans because I have several clones of that faulty Quebec Gold that may turn out to be normal and fruitful.

IMG_20190926_142057.jpg

IMG_20190926_142342.jpg

IMG_20190926_145803.jpg

IMG_20190921_133721.jpg

Hi. I'm not as well known in this thread but my Chemdawg #4 is going into the 5th week in a Bubbleponic bucket. I'm worried about it because the first 7/8 days the roots were struggling against breaking through it's rockwool cube. But since then I had given it mild nutrients along with a mild dose of GH Rapid Start to stimulate better root growth and now they are very healthy however not really looking much bigger.

If I could find a chem#4 grow journal with pictures for comparison AND guidance. It was supplied by Dr Seeds.

I need to see what my kind of space it'll need in my 4ft x 2ft closet. Im trying to make the best plans because I have several clones of that faulty Quebec Gold that may turn out to be normal and fruitful.

IMG_20190926_142057.jpg

IMG_20190926_142342.jpg

IMG_20190926_145803.jpg

IMG_20190921_133721.jpg

Hey Warez,

Nice to see you over here again!

Sorry to hear about your girl's slow start. Hopefully things will pick up some momentum moving forward.

You might want to check out @MrSauga's journal. He has the exact same genetics from @DrSeeds. Hope that helps!

Hey Warez,

Nice to see you over here again!

Sorry to hear about your girl's slow start. Hopefully things will pick up some momentum moving forward.

You might want to check out @MrSauga's journal. He has the exact same genetics from @DrSeeds. Hope that helps!
I do indeed Bard...thanks for that. It could be that he needs to follow someone with the same system as his as opposed to the strain. Nonetheless stop on by for a visit @warezaholic I always welcome guests :)

things look to be coming along pretty good there @warezaholic . I think you’re doing just fine.

@beez0404 Geez man! That Jellium looks insane. I’m with Penny, I don’t see foxtailing as much as just a couple huge swollen calyxes. That Chem91xADC is going to be a freakin monster. 4-5 more weeks? I hope you’ve got a 7 gal pot to put her in and like 5 sqft for her to take up.. she’s gonna be enormous. You know what her stretch will be like already no?

Also welcome to @SaulGoodman2019 !

IMG_20190926_142057.jpg

IMG_20190926_142342.jpg

IMG_20190926_145803.jpg

IMG_20190921_133721.jpg

Hey @warezaholic ... welcome back!

I am sure your plant will spring into action soon!

Thanks for the heads-up ... I'm learning there are some very potent strains out there ... 28% THC!!! :)

BTW, I'm still very interested in the High BRIX.

I feel like I've got soil with Fox Farm under control ... and I'm now trying coco with Advanced Nutrients.

Do you know if I can I use High BRIX with coco or ProMix HP?
Hey bud, the kit works very well for me. Easiest system I have tried. Promix HP is what is recommended. I have heard of some members using about 30% coco mixed in with the promix, ewc and amendments. I would try it with just straight Promix HP a time or two first though!

I really thought I posted this last night before bed, but now I can't find the post, so here it is again. I am seriously wondering where I posted this originally now :(
Anyhow, a couple of pics on day 52, 11th of flower, of the Chem Dog #4 from Dr. Seeds. I'll be doing some bending and light defol in a couple of weeks.

:Rasta:

I really thought I posted this last night before bed, but now I can't find the post, so here it is again. I am seriously wondering where I posted this originally now :(
Anyhow, a couple of pics on day 52, 11th of flower, of the Chem Dog #4 from Dr. Seeds. I'll be doing some bending and light defol in a couple of weeks.

Hey Sauga!

Looking really good. Loving the structure you have created.

FYI... you did post it last night - in my "third grow" journal. LOL. All good.

TFF, sorry Bard. I'm happy knowing I wasn't going crazy, but I'm unhappy knowing that, well, I'm going crazy!

No problem! I enjoyed the update, and you know I am always happy when you stop by. :)

Me too, stir crazy that is. I'm taking a breather here in trim jail.

Hey Salt,

I recall that you have a long haul in front of you with trim, dry, squish, etc.? Pace yourself! :)

FYI: distiller worked great. I now have some lovely CCO that I'll try in my next batch of gummies. I got about 75-80% of the high proof vodka back in the process. Was kind of fun too. Many thanks for all the advice and counsel along the way.

Hey Salt,

I recall that you have a long haul in front of you with trim, dry, squish, etc.? Pace yourself! :)

FYI: distiller worked great. I now have some lovely CCO that I'll try in my next batch of gummies. I got about 75-80% of the high proof vodka back in the process. Was kind of fun too. Many thanks for all the advice and counsel along the way.

Nah! I'm going all out for the next two stages - dry, and cure. I'll be beat when that's done. :rofl:

Glad the still is working out for you.

Hey bud, the kit works very well for me. Easiest system I have tried. Promix HP is what is recommended. I have heard of some members using about 30% coco mixed in with the promix, ewc and amendments. I would try it with just straight Promix HP a time or two first though!

Thanks for that ... I am really looking forward to trying the High BRIX ... but I need to finish up the Fox Farm Soil grow and the Advanced Nutrients Coco SOG grow first.

I also have some left over FF Ocean Forest soil ... and I want to try a cool "7 Wonders of the World" grow in a huge 30 gallon bin like @ProfessorFlora is doing.

I was chatting with @PCaddict yesterday and I think I need to let the Promix HP cook for one month before planting, so I'll need to time that into these grows.

Actually, after chatting with @InTheShed yesterday, I think I'll grow my CBD strains with the BRIX kit.

I need to rent a warehouse to try all this stuff!!! :)

Looking incredible as usual! And definitely keeping me a @DrSeeds 's fan!!!

I've narrowed down my CBD choices after chatting with @Preston9mm yesterday ... and the CBD BLUEBERRY (1:16) from Dr. Seeds really appeals to my girlfriend and I.

Do you lollipop just before flipping to 12-12?

My Dr. Seeds chem dog #4 seedling is greening up. I think she's gonna be fine. I'm thinking about trying my hand at mainlining her. That would be a fun challenge.

It does add time to the veg stage, but I think it's well worth it expecially in small spaces. I used it to get four plants with eight colas each in a 2' X 4' (60 X 120cm) tent.

Do you lollipop just before flipping to 12-12?
I do not. I only remove any branches that wont make it to the canopy after they have been flipped and the stretch is over. I'll do some selective defol at that point as well.

Back
Top Bottom