Who Wants To Be Sponsored By Blue Planet Nutrients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested in being sponsored by Blue Planet Nutrients, shoot me a DM :passitleft:

Are your computers kept in a secure offsite location these days, lol? I remember, the first time you were here, that your products seemed to work very well - even the simple two-part stuff that had the red-eyed frogs on the labels. If your nutrients are at least that good, now... anyone thinking of trying them will be in for a pleasant surprise.

Are your computers kept in a secure offsite location these days, lol? I remember, the first time you were here, that your products seemed to work very well - even the simple two-part stuff that had the red-eyed frogs on the labels. If your nutrients are at least that good, now... anyone thinking of trying them will be in for a pleasant surprise.
Blue Planet is much better now. I have had several years to perfect the formulas ;)

I see you have a fairly high ammonium salt to nitrate ratio for the N. My hydroponic system with beneficial bacteria encouraged to grow, sees a dramatic drop in pH if I use any NH3 salts in my nutrient. Lowering pH with acid is way easier than raising the pH in the system. Nitrates do cause an upward pH drift but phosphoric and sulphuric acids bring it back.

crap - missed this. i'd feature it in a hempy grow if you had a relevant line.

i know other growers on the board i'd like to see run it too.

I wish now that I hadn't panicked and thrown those two-part gallon jugs into a dumpster when you had your little incident, years ago. On the other hand, it would have been impossible to store them here; that episode caused me to become so paranoid that I got rid of everything remotely cannabis-related and didn't even visit this forum for approximately a year after I read the thread about what happened. The irony is that I was never questioned, local LEO was never given my information (which, looking back, was probably not much more likely than the universe disappearing next Tuesday, anyway, but the handling of things really 'noided me out), and I was later able to retrieve most of the equipment/supplies/etc. that I asked someone to store for me - but your two-part jugs with the images of the stoned frogs on the labels were, of course, not included since they'd long ago been disposed of. Which is a bummer - because the stuff seemed to work well, didn't stink, wasn't some kind of thick goop that required a commercial paint shaker to shake up before measuring, and seemed pretty stable in terms of reservoir pH. Oh, and I assume that Scotts Miracle-Gro's Hawthorne Group shell company hasn't bought your business, which is always a plus in my book (I'm looking at YOU, General Hydroponics, and way too many other big names in the industry that are now part of that corporate monster).

I'm looking forward to seeing people using your products here once again.

Yes... It's kind of annoying that every time a new product comes to market (or an existing one gets introduced to a new audience), some people go absolutely insane, like an adolescent virgin discovering the opposite sex's genitalia. You'd think that Apple had just released a new iCrap device, lol. I mean... in some ways, it makes it harder to really find out about a product, because when people are like that, they seem to try to minimize any negative qualities that a product might have. And they can act awfully "butt-hurt" whenever someone questions things.

But, yeah, it was pretty good stuff, and one assumes it still is. I even chuckled when I saw those red-eyed frogs, lol. Mom was here for a visit the day that I received mine back in... 2011? She asked me what the two jugs were. Plant food. Why do those frogs have red eyes? Er... "poetic license," heh. But why are there images of frogs on there in the first place? Uh, you got me. Because elephants wouldn't have fit. At which point, she quit asking about the stuff, other than to wonder if it would work on tomato plants (yep).

I just wanted to drop a quick shout out to Blue Planet for great advice and a great product. This is my first grow, mystery mix autos, at 31 days from seed, 29 from sprout in coco/perlite. I’m using the Elite 3-part, silica, calmag, seaweed, and recently, liquid blue bloom boost. Tent is 2.5x5, 5 gallon pots. Many thanks!
13A966D1-E8F2-45DE-9C3F-E71633CA3EB5.jpeg

I love growing hydroponically, DWC specifically,... If the offer is still available I would love to try out your nutrient lines and possibly become a sponsor for Blue planet nutrients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom