Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

i grew my last batch with one of those lights, it works better for veg than flowering for weight, but DANG does that light make them FROSTY!!! all the white they put into it does it i think. anyways, still watching ;) looking forward to it.

Cheers GD for popping by always welcome.

Glad to have you here Redman your right my last few I grew with one off these lights made them frosty as. I'll pop over and check out your yard when I get a chance mate.

How is everything going my friend . When or how long is it before you think you will be flowering . I know there auto's but how long is it before they start to show signs of flowering . Hope the little man is ok and the other half .

hi BG me and family all good thanks mate. With autos you usually see the start off flowering at about 3 weeks mate but as these had a flush in thinkind maybe a bit longer. At the moment in trying to convince my mrs for me to take the tent out off the cuboard that its in any just use the cuboard so I can then grow 6 at a time and not 4. May take a while to convince her, I'll just go on and on about it for a few weeks nd she end up agreeing just to shut me up lol.

Back
Top Bottom