Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

I still write in pencil; seriously, I'm dyslexic and for some reason using a pen has me scribble like a drunk spider lost in an ink pot, but a pencil is cool, dunno why lol :peace:

I still write in pencil; seriously, I'm dyslexic and for some reason using a pen has me scribble like a drunk spider lost in an ink pot, but a pencil is cool, dunno why lol :peace:

dont matter what you write with mate as long as you understand it mate that all that matters. Plus all doctors write like that.lol

When I should have been in school I was busy with 20 tins of spray paint in train yards and tunnels . I still can only do joined up writing with a spray tin . :rofl::rofl:

lmfao in that bad at art that when i was in school i did photography insteed lol i still can't even draw a stick man.

Help needed im going to put a seed into water tomorrow but cant decide which one!!
WP_0000652.jpg

I went to the grow shop today as i have got gnats and i had to pick up some more soil, but they didnt have any soil i usually get so ended up with this instead. anyone used it and f so how did you get on with it?

WP_0000611.jpg
WP_0000622.jpg
WP_0000632.jpg

No worries mate, I've had to pop a couple of seeds myself. Kalasnikova failed to pop & Choc Heaven looks a bit runtish so I've done a Dinachem & Blue OG. These are all the ones off Susat so failures haven't cost anything :)

No worries mate, I've had to pop a couple of seeds myself. Kalasnikova failed to pop & Choc Heaven looks a bit runtish so I've done a Dinachem & Blue OG. These are all the ones off Susat so failures haven't cost anything :)

at leat it ain't cost you then mate. I was just looking at the creamatic and it says its a 8 week strain so it be ready about the same time as the others which won't work out to well for as I wanna have them harvesting at different times so it may have to be one off the other strains but I'll check on theirs later when I get half a chance lol

Back
Top Bottom