Win Feminized Swiss Skunk From Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prizes Available

Copy of Copy of 5SwissKSunk (1577 × 826px).png

The prize we are giving away is this : Swiss Skunk Feminized

TO ENTER:

1.Comment below - telling us why Super Cheese would be so good for your collection.

Winners to be announced on June 2nd or thereabouts on this page - check back then!

Good luck everyone.

BIG G
www.gorillaseeds.com
#GORILLASEEDS
#GORILLASEEDBANK
Hey @Gorilla Seeds thanks so much for your generous offer, and all your support. :thanks:
I'd love to show everyone how terrific your genetics are.
And Super Cheese would be perfect for that.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I definitely need some "Super Cheese" in my collection! I will love :circle-of-love: to grow me some Dank, Sticky and Potent high yielding Indica! Sounds like a perfect fit for my next Journal in my indoor grow space! Thank you @Gorilla Seeds

Forgot to mention I need some Vegan Super Cheese...

:hookah:

Super Cheese or Swiss Skunk would be a delightful addition to my garden because a Canadian Skunk sprayed my dog....and I needed to hit the vape after that.

Stay funky Bros!

TO ENTER:

1.Comment below - telling us why Super Cheese would be so good for your collection.

Winners to be announced on June 2nd or thereabouts on this page - check back then!

Good luck everyone.

BIG G
www.gorillaseeds.com
#GORILLASEEDS
#GORILLASEEDBANK

TO ENTER:

Good luck everyone.

BIG G
www.gorillaseeds.com
#GORILLASEEDS
#GORILLASEEDBANK
Honestly would just love to try a new cheese and a bank I've never used.

Hey GorillaSeeds, I would like to try growing for my father who suffers from dementia. I'm sure he would love the Super Cheese.
Good morning @filpol Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Here is aclink if you want to meet everyone and say hi.
Where have you been for a year?

Bill

Hey GorillaSeeds, I would like to try growing for my father who suffers from dementia. I'm sure he would love the Super Cheese.
Hey, man! I really hope that you get picked, like a good bud should. There’s no bad reason for wanting to win some free seeds, but this is definitely one of the better ones in my opinion. As much as I’d like some to begin varying my collection as my goal is to breed new strains one day, I just started up my room and don’t think I’d do justice. So you have my vote, for what it’s worth!

Good morning @filpol Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Here is aclink if you want to meet everyone and say hi.
Where have you been for a year?

Bill
I posted it a while ago, thank you. I don't usually post much here, I just read things about how cannabis plants work and their experiences. Sometimes I go offline. Have a nice day.

Hey, man! I really hope that you get picked, like a good bud should. There’s no bad reason for wanting to win some free seeds, but this is definitely one of the better ones in my opinion. As much as I’d like some to begin varying my collection as my goal is to breed new strains one day, I just started up my room and don’t think I’d do justice. So you have my vote, for what it’s worth!

Hi! you are so kind, I don't know how to thank you, but I won't forget that. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom