World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

Day 64.....budding nicely .yes angry bird. .I hope I have to do that..so far so good....there 25 inches tall now
20161023_193728.jpg
20161023_193909.jpg
20161023_193808.jpg
20161023_193838.jpg

Thanks my 420 brothers..i'll tell you it's been no easy task..feeding 3 times a day now..there like infants you have to baby sit..hours and hours of time..glad to see everyone enjoying this experiment. .
It does prove one thing..for all the disbelievers on foiler feeding. .well here's the proof it works..
And these are photos not autos...way way harder to do..
We shall see how they do in the next contest..if these dont do it i dont know what it takes honestly..
Peace brothers..
these are ridiculously cool some serious props to you !

they look great! Frosty :). I hope i can get buds to look that good on my normal sized plants haha :)

sent from my iphone using 420 magazine mobile app

these look healthier than my auto in 6l airpot :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'll tell you it's been no easy task..feeding 3 times a day now..there like infants you have to baby sit..hours and hours of time..glad to see everyone enjoying this experiment. .
It does prove one thing..for all the disbelievers on foiler feeding. .well here's the proof it works..

All these facts have not gone unnoticed by the peanut gallery.
3x a day...... serious suckage. MUCH like infants.
I think you might be proving one additional point... why it's just a pain in the ass.
I find myself wondering if any commercial operation ever tried some sort of massive misting operation over hundreds of plants. I would suspect not for many reasons... but I still wonder.

All these facts have not gone unnoticed by the peanut gallery.
3x a day...... serious suckage. MUCH like infants.
I think you might be proving one additional point... why it's just a pain in the ass.
I find myself wondering if any commercial operation ever tried some sort of massive misting operation over hundreds of plants. I would suspect not for many reasons... but I still wonder.

hmmm... that came out a lot more negative than I wanted it to. Sorry.
I mean, it's amazing to see it done, but it's like one of those things you're happy someone else is trying. But that's really some of the core magic around here.

Well it's a pain to me because one thing is the plants are my garage is 50 ft from my house..I get up every morning at 6am get dressed to water before the lights go out at 6:30...am
Then I water them at 7pm when the lights come on and again around midnite just to keep them alive..been doing this for 2 months..
so yea it's a pain for sure..didn't know what I was getting into as I never thought they would live this long let alone get buds..
this whole thing started as a bet for $100 if I could Bud a plant in that little solo cup..
I won that bet..I will follow it through till the end what ever it takes..

Honestly I can't figure out a way to auto spray the leaves..it has to be done from the bottom and the top of them.and not spray the buds so not to get bud rot..the cups are no problem for a drip set up.but there root bound so there not picking up any nutes from them..a don't don't see any other way but to manually spray them..but I'm almost there now anyway..and guesses on the yield from the 3. LOL.
and ps..looking good on the NOTE contest for ya ..kudo to ya brother..
For $100 you could easily set up a little auto- watering system, have some left over, and sleep in too. Reps for the dedication. :thumb:

The watering system I have in place came with a box chock full of different sprayers and all sorts of other gadgets that I never use. I'm sure something could be rigged up. But, anyway- I was just putting it out there.
And you've come this far. Almost there!
:thumb:

Where did you get it..maybe I can find it on line..
The watering system I have in place came with a box chock full of different sprayers and all sorts of other gadgets that I never use. I'm sure something could be rigged up. But, anyway- I was just putting it out there.
And you've come this far. Almost there!
:thumb:

I actually got mine as part of a work trade with a neighbour. Not sure where it came from- some big box store no doubt. But I've seen them often online in hydroponics websites. A manifold, some quarter inch line, and a little kit full of line connections and water emitters. I had the 185 gph water pump already. It's all cheap stuff and should be quite easy to locate.
I expect that the whole system would work better with more water pressure. The manifold is made to hook up to a regular garden hose. I don't have tap water/pressure in my grow though- I'm running on rainwater.

Back
Top Bottom