Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

Clonex for the win! We've always had the best results with that stuff. Very tried and true.

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

Haha yep that is the kind it is.. Used it once and never needed to change lol.. I do suggest not storing it for 2 hot summers in a Oklahoma garage might not work the same haha I got some new but looks like they are taking water and getting greener now so just took longer I guess.. still thew it out and going to use the new one from now

Clonex for the win! We've always had the best results with that stuff. Very tried and true.

use to use clonex, no reason why i changed. just really enjoy the madfarmers line of products and have switched to them for my cloning gel as well. have had one out of around 100 plants not make it so far (pretty sure i killed that one when pushing into medium)

I&i

Haha yep that is the kind it is.. Used it once and never needed to change lol.. I do suggest not storing it for 2 hot summers in a Oklahoma garage might not work the same haha I got some new but looks like they are taking water and getting greener now so just took longer I guess.. still thew it out and going to use the new one from now

Ive read and heard cloning gel lasts about 6 months once opened and used the first time, but I've no clue how true this is. If yours is still good after 2 years in an OK garage, I may go ahead and get a jar. I got a couple small packets that do about a dozen clones each, but I've still yet to use it. I'm really looking forward to getting a clone station going at some point as well.

:cool:

i became addicted to cloning when i found out i could discover the sex of my plants without having to find out while flowering 4' tall plants. i remember my first clone station..

5 gallon bucket
plants inside in jiffy cubes
Clear kitchen Wrap
t5 light

worked great, was just not the prettiest ;)

I&i

Hey everyone! Well I have moved the monster mother under the Platinum P1200 LED and the other 2 mothers under the other LED.. I am also running full power since I have been able to just turn off the A/C and open the windows for fresh air and so far has been working for like 4 days..

Here is my dates so far..
0101041.JPG

I also trimmed up the mothers under area since it was a bunch of small new growth crap that was not going to do much but take away from the tops..
0091137.JPG

Here are some pictures of the Mother under the new LED's and on full power..
0071383.JPG
0051673.JPG
0041774.JPG
0031895.JPG
0021970.JPG
0011986.JPG

Now the clones seem to be doing ok.. A few of them look a little ruff but seem to be coming back slowly.. Let me know what you guys think.. Right now im doing a flush every 6 hours so 4 times a day for only 15mins at a time..
012814.JPG
013745.JPG
014674.JPG
015609.JPG

And of course its all powered by PlatinumLED's!
016554.JPG

Hey everyone! The mothers just keep getting bigger and bigger. I have no idea what my PPM is im feeding them but they just keep drinking it.. keep making it stronger till I bust out the PPM tester or they start telling me to stop lol. I had to raise the LED's up one click today or they would be hugging them by tomorrow lol.

0051679.JPG
0061479.JPG
0041779.JPG

The clones are still slowly growing. I gave them some food and its at about 200PPM I need it to be more but it took half the bottle to get there so kinda waiting till i get more food since im broke haha.

0071389.JPG
0081278.JPG

Got some new strains joining the adventure in dirt! Ouraboros #2 and Ostara/Blue Dream we hope they turn out to be female so we can flower a few in the furture! Now time to play find the cannabis! lol

0011981.JPG

0031901.JPG
0021977.JPG

Very nice, Xb!

A thought though: How close do you have the lights to the clones? Wondering if it may be a little intense for them..?

Very nice, Xb!

A thought though: How close do you have the lights to the clones? Wondering if it may be a little intense for them..?

Thanks Mark!

When I started at like 32" when I first put them in there but they acted weird so I lowered them to 28ish to 20ish and they keep getting happier so lowered them to 16 to 18 now and they seems to be doing fine and happy lol.. The LED's are only running half power too tho

Flip those around put your Pulling Line on the Top of the Tent. This way you can pull from the Ground not a ladder and you dont need all that upper space.
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/0071373.JPG

Hey there! Ya I know I just did not want to be putting all that lifting force on the tent since the P1200's are like 30lb+ and since im tall that works out for me so I take the force instead of the tent.. The tent can hold 300lbs but I feel safer just lifting it myself for now.. Thats one of the reasons why I went 8x8x8 for my tent so I would have tons of room to get a step ladder if needed worse case..

Hey there! Ya I know I just did not want to be putting all that lifting force on the tent since the P1200's are like 30lb+ and since im tall that works out for me so I take the force instead of the tent.. The tent can hold 300lbs but I feel safer just lifting it myself for now.. Thats one of the reasons why I went 8x8x8 for my tent so I would have tons of room to get a step ladder if needed worse case..

Nice Big Tent to Love it:) .. Realize the Force to pull down is the same to pull up :).. But I hear ya. I am a Rigger by Trade so I just notice stuff like that:) IT all works.

Thanks Mark!

When I started at like 32" when I first put them in there but they acted weird so I lowered them to 28ish to 20ish and they keep getting happier so lowered them to 16 to 18 now and they seems to be doing fine and happy lol.. The LED's are only running half power too tho

Now are you running Full VEG/Bloom all the Time? I am.. Just wondering what others are doing with them . It only makes since to me.. :)
-------
Edit,, I see your Running at Veg mode.. Have you switched over to Both yet? or Did you.. I think i Read on there site that its not a bad idea to just run both all the time after the first few weeks with new plants..

SO whats your Thoughts. ?

Nice Big Tent to Love it:) .. Realize the Force to pull down is the same to pull up :).. But I hear ya. I am a Rigger by Trade so I just notice stuff like that:) IT all works.

Lol true I cant explain it then..Most likely its just me lol. Just seems like when I pull when they are set up the other way the support bars on the tents seem to stress more and slide around then if i just lift them this way.. When I get more use to this tent ill switch it after a few grows most likely and use some zip ties to keep it from sliding around.. We just got done rearranging our grow setup so im to lazy to change anything now haha. Also I was able to hang from the top of the tent and im 230lb lol.. So im sure it would support lifting it when I do switch it =P

True it all works one way or another as long as it holds the lights up haha!

Now are you running Full VEG/Bloom all the Time? I am.. Just wondering what others are doing with them . It only makes since to me.. :)
-------
Edit,, I see your Running at Veg mode.. Have you switched over to Both yet? or Did you.. I think i Read on there site that its not a bad idea to just run both all the time after the first few weeks with new plants..

SO whats your Thoughts. ?

Hey there! Yea right now im only running them half power (aka veg) till the roots get all built up in the pots and the newer clones I put in there not long ago to do the same.. I think the cloning gel I used that had gone bad made them have a VERY slow start but now they are starting to grow now.. Daily visual growth so as soon as the new clones get to this stage ill be putting them on full power (aka veg+bloom)so they are really take off and we can get to juicing! Ill have some pictures later tonight or tomorrow..

I thought I would let everyone know that we have some crappy news about one of our mothers... 3 days ago our biggest mother just stopped drinking water...

In short since the heat in the tent gets up to 91 during the day sometimes and the shitty system is a DWC system that SUCKS! The big mother ended up having root rot it seems so we tried cleaning her up and transplanted her to dirt but it looks like she will not make it sadly.. We knew this might happen because of the system the mother plants are stuck in so its not a surprise..

We still have 2 big mother plants still doing just fine but there is no way to control the temp of the water or the PH since the roots have out grown that system and every time I feed them the water shoots up to 8.0 and have nowhere to transplant to unless we try dirt but that would be stressful me slicing at the roots to separate them to put them into dirt but might be my only option since I had no warnings for the other mother and they would at least have a chance to recover unlike the other since it stopped drinking before I could do anything..

Anyways I def cant wait to get my other EBB & Gro system setup for the flowering tent after these mothers get done so I never have this problem again! Ill have pictures up later tonight or tomorrow of the sad/dying mother and other happy mothers.. Also some of the exploding clones finally! lol

I thought I would let everyone know that we have some crappy news about one of our mothers... 3 days ago our biggest mother just stopped drinking water...

In short since the heat in the tent gets up to 91 during the day sometimes and the shitty system is a DWC system that SUCKS! The big mother ended up having root rot it seems so we tried cleaning her up and transplanted her to dirt but it looks like she will not make it sadly.. We knew this might happen because of the system the mother plants are stuck in so its not a surprise..

We still have 2 big mother plants still doing just fine but there is no way to control the temp of the water or the PH since the roots have out grown that system and every time I feed them the water shoots up to 8.0 and have nowhere to transplant to unless we try dirt but that would be stressful me slicing at the roots to separate them to put them into dirt but might be my only option since I had no warnings for the other mother and they would at least have a chance to recover unlike the other since it stopped drinking before I could do anything..

Anyways I def cant wait to get my other EBB & Gro system setup for the flowering tent after these mothers get done so I never have this problem again! Ill have pictures up later tonight or tomorrow of the sad/dying mother and other happy mothers.. Also some of the exploding clones finally! lol

How Sad :(.... sorry about that..

Ohh I to hung off my Gorilla Tent I am about 230 ish :) .. Works Great.

Just got done in the garden and was checking the journals.. noticed u were talking about transplanting and you said splicing the roots.

I'm a x landscaper for several years and I know we sliced maple trees and fir trees roots when transplanting but I believe your not to do that with canabis. I'm no expert on cannabis but I believe I've been told that you don't want to crush, pinch, slice, or disturb the roots at all if possible.

Hope the transplant works put for you, I don't think I could ever go hydro.. how often do u have to clean your lines from salt build up? And how often has pumps gone out? I've lended a hand in hydro setups but never enough to know the ups and downs.

I&I

Back
Top Bottom