Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everyth

Looking great man, they are going to be beasts.

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everyth

Man, that tent is larger than my apartment in college.

You are absolutely killing it. Going to check out the new videos now. Always love the updates!

Xbones
How many Amps are you pulling with your PlatinumLED setup ?

Xbones
How many Amps are you pulling with your PlatinumLED setup ?

To tell ya the truth I have no Idea lol.. Ill have to add up what the LED amps are and then add prob a few amps for pumps and fans.. Have all this split up between diff breakers in the house..

Man, that tent is larger than my apartment in college.

You are absolutely killing it. Going to check out the new videos now. Always love the updates!

Thanks so much glad you are loving the videos! Got a new one coming up soon with some new changes going on!

Lol I bet you did not have roommates like this! I would of gladly roomed with these Ladies! :circle-of-love: :yummy:

Hey everyone! Heres an update since the vegging tent just keeps jumping in size.. I also changed up the 4x4 tent for a pre vegging tent before they go to the flowering tent.. Hope you enjoy the video!

[video=youtube;_qomr05kNUA]
[/video]

Looks like that leaf I shown in the video was showing signs of heat stress for what I can tell.. Might need to raise my LED's since I cant lower the temps.. Hope they do not stretch too much..

Probably raise it up a little bit if you're unsure. Better safe than sorry!

Probably raise it up a little bit if you're unsure. Better safe than sorry!

Yep for sure I have only noticed a little heat stress from them but not surprised how hot it is and I have not raised the LED's at all since they were really small so they have grown up to prob 10in away instead of the 18in I had before lol..

I saw your toes Again :) .. Now do you have Air Scrubbers in ALL of your Tents.. :)..Just wondering if you are running Air Scrubbers in the Veg tent or maybe just in your Bloom Tent ?

I have a IGSCFF6 Charcoal Fiber Filter 6-Inch on both tents for that.. not sure how good they are going to work have never used this kind before.. So far seems to be smelling find outside the tents.. For intake I have a IGS6HEPA Organic Air 6-Inch HEPA air filter on both tents also.. The little 4x4 I have a blower sucking air out thats it haha..

One day I want to replace my cheap 4x4 with a gorilla and my vegging tent with a 8x8x8 gorilla also like my flowering tent but im broke as hell now lol

Wow. Those were 8 good pages. Subbed for sure.

You sir, have an awesome setup. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Love those low angle pix of the lights and plants.

Great looking plants. :bravo:

Welcome to my Journal and thanks so much! More to come and still have a few things up my sleeves :shhh::winkyface:

OMG Huge update coming later tonight.. Worked my butt off lastnight! More changes of course! Ill make a video update after I wake up and lights come on.. Night all!

I love the enthusiasm! Can't wait to see it!

OMG Huge update coming later tonight.. Worked my butt off lastnight! More changes of course! Ill make a video update after I wake up and lights come on.. Night all!

Can't wait

O my gosh im worn out! Sorry there was no update last night.. I forgot about processing time for the video and had to get more done as you will see tomorrow when the video gets posted..

Till then I have a few teasers for everyone.. The vegging babies just keep getting bigger and bigger under these Platinum 450's! visual jumps daily!
0022005.JPG
0041803.JPG
0012021.JPG

You may have noticed a missing 450 and 6 babies missing! Thats a surprize for later tho!

I just started using Biothrive from General Organics on the vegging plants since we will be juicing them I want to be using organic nutrients..
019400.JPG

I also just started using 2-Part Blue Max A+B from Blue Planet Nutrients on the vegging 4x4 when they get bigger and the flowering plants in the 8x8 tent..
021370.JPG
022330.JPG

I will add calmag+ from General Organics as needed and just see how I like these nutrients as it goes..

I hope everyone liked the small update and teaser pictures! More to come later tomorrow with the video update! Big surprize!!!

Love the res in the kitchen lol that's awesome!

Mine are right next to the bathroom haha

Love the res in the kitchen lol that's awesome!

Mine are right next to the bathroom haha

Technically its in the dining room :winkyface: but love how close it is to the kitchen and then theres one in the middle of the living room and one on the other side of the living room..:hmmmm:.. I do not think I need anymore reservoirs :cough::)

Sphnx what part of Southern California you from!? Im in Palm Springs..

Back
Top Bottom