Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

Just got done in the garden and was checking the journals.. noticed u were talking about transplanting and you said splicing the roots.

I'm a x landscaper for several years and I know we sliced maple trees and fir trees roots when transplanting but I believe your not to do that with canabis. I'm no expert on cannabis but I believe I've been told that you don't want to crush, pinch, slice, or disturb the roots at all if possible.

Hope the transplant works put for you, I don't think I could ever go hydro.. how often do u have to clean your lines from salt build up? And how often has pumps gone out? I've lended a hand in hydro setups but never enough to know the ups and downs.

I&I

Hmmm Ya the root rot looked bad and the leaves are way to gone anyways.. by the time I noticed it was not drinking water then the rot it was all ready to late..

I never use this kind of system anymore DWC... the EBB & Gro I have only used a few times and never had any problems with pumps or built up lines yet.. but that takes quite a few grows maybe with the huge lines on the bigger system and the 1/2" on the smaller..

But im sure ill give updates on cleaning my lines when they need it in the future.

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-grow Adventure (Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

Hmmm I think I prob said slicing or meant to lol.. Ya the root rot looked bad and the leaves are way to gone anyways.. by the time I noticed it was not drinking water then the rot it was all ready to late..

Ya I never use this kind of system anymore DWC... the EBB & Gro I have only used a few times and never had any problems with pumps or built up lines yet.. but that takes quite a few grows maybe with the huge lines on the bigger system and the 1/2" on the smaller..

But im sure ill give updates on cleaning my lines when they need it in the future.

O and in the past with a different DWC system I had I was able to trim the roots as long as you dont cut too much and they recovered in a few days and started growing again.. In the future I plan on busting out my old DWC system and building up roots so I can harvest and dry them.. They should have high levels of CBDa and THCa for what I have read and be another great way to get the healing cannabis into you.. Ill have to get the roots tested to verify this for myself tho..

All caught up and subbed my friend! Great job so far, definitely excited to see this one. I love LED grows they are so cool.

Hey there xbones, morning from my part of the word :)

I have heard about the roots having thc as well, haven't heard for cbd but I imagine that's because how knew cbd is to main stream now. I love how you plan to test the roots and u know how to keep your journal interesting.

I don't know what ebb or dwc is (I honestly thought dark wing duck) when I seen dwc (not fully sure why other then the dw being his lil niece ha)...

yea bigger hoses would be ideal if I went w hydro, but a thought I had,

Have you ever grown w soil? And instead of feeding w nutes just using water through veg, to see if the leafs have a different taste? I've read that juicing leaves with nutes gives them a acidic taste to them. My thought is if u use the base nutes in soil it wouldn't be as strong tasting..

I&I

All caught up and subbed my friend! Great job so far, definitely excited to see this one. I love LED grows they are so cool.

Glad to have you join us!

Hey there xbones, morning from my part of the word :)

I have heard about the roots having thc as well, haven't heard for cbd but I imagine that's because how knew cbd is to main stream now. I love how you plan to test the roots and u know how to keep your journal interesting.

I don't know what ebb or dwc is (I honestly thought dark wing duck) when I seen dwc (not fully sure why other then the dw being his lil niece ha)...

yea bigger hoses would be ideal if I went w hydro, but a thought I had,

Have you ever grown w soil? And instead of feeding w nutes just using water through veg, to see if the leafs have a different taste? I've read that juicing leaves with nutes gives them a acidic taste to them. My thought is if u use the base nutes in soil it wouldn't be as strong tasting..

I&I

Hey there good morning or afternoon or night now haha.. Ebb & Flo (If you want to check out my grow system just search google for Custom Automated Products Ebb and Grow System - 12 Site since I cant link amazon lol) in short is like a hybrid flood and drain system using pumps to flood and drain my buckets with a timers to control all of it..

DWC (Deep water culture) is where your roots sit in water 24/7 with an air stone for the roots.. My old one had a main reservoir and circulated the water through the buckets..

Yea thats what I was talking about experimenting with my nutes to see if we still get the spicy/hot flavor we have had in the past juicing.. Right now im just getting the clones big enough and just did a res change and have not feed them yet.. Really just depends if they start dying if they have no nutes..

One person said they think it was the strain that was making it spicy and so far with the nutes we have had not any hot/spicyness.. We are using natural tea nutes and seems to be working well but we will see at time passes we have not been able to get into the juicing full steam because of the wait on the clones lol

Right now we are playing with some soil grows but using soil for long term growing for juicing I not sure would work very well.. Since we will be having these vegging plants growing all year round im not sure of the time period of dirt and if it would last a year + but if it turns out to last a long time we might split it half and half to see the diff with Hydro and Soil.. could be fun for a comparison grow =P

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-row Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

Hey everyone I made a Video update for everyone to check out! Showing our recent grow setup rearrange, the clones, the soil babies, and the mothers..(some happy mothers and a dead one... I know one day shes healthy and the next few days dead!)

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-row Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everythi

o thank jah! my fiance will sit down and watch this video tonight with me ;)

she thinks my living room/house is bad, holy jah you have 4x what i do going on in my chill area.

do you have pets? asking in the interest on how hard it is to keep clean :)

i have 2 dogs and a cat so i spend alot of time cleaning, but currently searching for a bigger house.

I&i

Haha ya the cannabis is just lucky I cant make my chill room inside the tents with them! but we def like the setup this way alot better then before.. Opened up the kitchen and made the chill area more together then how it was before.. Lol it helps to have Angie on the same game plan as me.. and really if we did not have grow tents taking up room in the area it would just be wasted space for how we live.. As I see it im using the area for something good and so does Angie..

We have had a chiwawa and a cat and never had a problem but with the cat the hair problem was way worse.. Now we only have the chiwawa and Angie throwing hair around haha.. The tents have HEPA Filters on the veg and flowering tents so no hair has got in there yet.. altho i am going to be taking the filters off to see if the filters are screwing up my air temps since I have never used these type of filters before and might have to change back to the huge can filters again or whatever they are called lol

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everyth

Haha how dare you! Only I can look at my toes!! Lol jk. Yep sadly she's gone but we have a surprise for the next update to replace her ;-)

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg for Juicing + Flowering For Everyth

I like the way that sounds :)

What an awesome thread. The information on juicing and seeing those LED's in action is very exciting. Subbed, watching and also waiting for more great youtube content.

I have only done a few grows indoors (mainly an outdoor grower prior to a big move), and you are making me want to expand!

Great work.

What an awesome thread. The information on juicing and seeing those LED's in action is very exciting. Subbed, watching and also waiting for more great youtube content.

I have only done a few grows indoors (mainly an outdoor grower prior to a big move), and you are making me want to expand!

Great work.

Thanks so much and glad to have ya! There will be a new video update later tonight (loving the video updates not so much typing.. hope everyone is enjoying them too!) and boy have the babies grown! lol

Also sometime this week we will be making a new juicing video when I trim the big fan leaves off my mothers to give them a little more light.. Prob less then 30 days and the veg tent will be ready for daily juicing cant wait!!

Hey everyone! Got a full update of our grow today. Its around 8 mins long but covers everything that has changed..

I will changing everything in the flowering tent and the 4x4 tent this week so ill be having an update later this week about that stuff and a new juicing video (trimming,juicing,and juice ice cubes).. Im also thinking after about another few weeks go by im going to send in a sample of the AC/DC to see what levels it has now.. Cant think of anything else right now let me know if you have any questions or advise.. Happy Growing everyone!

[video=youtube;SvS5fIHdsCE]
[/video]

Hello, I am subbing to your thread here and will be back later to catch up. Juicing keeps coming up in conversations here and I would like to learn more about it. I was just reading another thread about juicing and saw your link to this grow. Good luck. :)

Hey everyone I was able to trim up one of the mothers last night so the LED can get down to the lower colas.. We made a juicing video for everyone to enjoy.. Angie shows from leaves to ice cube!

[video=youtube;PmyO2qmxxmU]
[/video]

Hello, I am subbing to your thread here and will be back later to catch up. Juicing keeps coming up in conversations here and I would like to learn more about it. I was just reading another thread about juicing and saw your link to this grow. Good luck. :)

Welcome to my Journal and glad to have you! If you have any questions or advice feel free to voice it :)

I do not want to scare anyone with halloween around the corner... BUT... The monsters just seem to come out during this time of year!
0071404.JPG

Back
Top Bottom