My Little Plant!

silknsatin

Hello everyone...I started growing my seed on the 16th of December, and I really have no idea what I'm doing...lbvs. I took a chance and ordered what are supposed to be OG Kush seeds, and I've been giving them 12 hrs of light a day, based off of information I've read online. Here are some photos of my journey...and of course ANY feedback is welcome!
6301d06a028a349b4935a4eec463bc2e.jpg
9d6609c9ac8604d493b8ec71b2e4acbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

After looking at all of you guys' posts...I guess my question would be. Is this plant salvageable? It's been growing for a month?

Increasing the light to 18 will help it go back to veg so it will grow more maybe give a high dose of N too. That will help

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Yup! I increased to 18 when I got the larger light, and it seems to be doing great! But, what's "N"?

Nitrogen. On your nutes it will have three nubers that represent NPK nitrogen phosphorus and potassium and at different stages you want different ratios.

During veg you want more nitrogen the phosphorus or potassium so you give her nutes high in nitrogen to speed up the process of revegging

Now that leaves are beginning to fill in the gaps, does that mean it's starting to "stack"?
420-magazine-mobile815031701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2073049974.jpg

your original problem was stretch caused by a lack of light, looks like you've fixed that. If you can, bury the lower stalk in a deeper pot. It'll root and help your grow.

your original problem was stretch caused by a lack of light, looks like you've fixed that. If you can, bury the lower stalk in a deeper pot. It'll root and help your grow.

How can I remove it, without killing it?

I'd aim to bury at least 5 or 6 inches if I'm seeing this right. You can get deep pots online.

Keep the medium moist around the buried stem for a while she should put roots out within a few days. The harder the stem the longer it will take. I think you gently sand it with real fine sand paper just to break the toughness a bit. GL

Jari

Yeah...she's looking a little droopy. Going to try this re-potting thing...wish me luck! .

Yes it looks like the light change helped the issue and yes the nodes are stacking now. You see how the space between nodes is smaller now thats the stacking.

I wo do what they suggested and up pot but I would fill the soil up to just under the first nodes.

Once coverd with soil it will begin to sprout more roots to give you that much more healthier plant and root system

Aqua Camel 14 inch Pot, Terracotta, Self Watering Planter System

Santino Self Watering Planter Asti 7.9 Inch Gold/Black Flower Pot

1666637317533.png

I purchased the first to replace the second.

Ok guys...this is what she's looking like so far after re-pitting. The lower one is still looking sickly tho...lol.

Question...I'm germinating another seed. Can I put it in the pot with these?
420-magazine-mobile149990747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom