• Massmedman

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hanging the chad...

One more for the Nutty P.

He got my vote because there is always something exciting happening at his journals, and his posts are always detailed and informative. That said, i wish i were Oprah and this contest was my show:

"You get a vote! And you get a vote! Everybody gets a vote!"
:Namaste:

Congrats Massmedman!!! Good to see a dedicated :420: member and a Military Veteran take down the July Member of the Month award.... Might be premature if there is a big wave of votes come in for all the other great nominees?

Congratulations MassMedMan. A bit humbling, isn't it? No surprise here sir.:bravo:

I think there's some time left so out of respect I'll just say thanks for the congrats. I'm going to go out with my kids and have some fun today. I'm very grateful, humble, and happy to be part of this great community.

I'll come back later once it's official and do some long winded thing. :sorry:

Very happy today. :allgood: And also respectful for those who didn't win. It's an honor to be among you folks....

Congratulations MassMedMan! Keep up the good work mate. :bravo::high-five:

Hey MMM congratulations! I've been away for a while so just caught the end where you won by a well deserved mile. Thanks for all who voted, this was a fun one.

My vote went to MassMedMan for this months MOTM Title. The guy is always there when I need him and promptly replys with knowledge. His selfless-service like attitude drives his ambition to help new and old members alike. Thank you brother and congratulations on your win!
To all the nominees that was up this month, give yourself a pat on the back! Y'all deserve it!

Many thanks to you and your staff for a great site. :thumb:

I member a year or so ago when deciding which site to put my faith in -- somehow I always ended up lurking here the most, and seeing members with MOTM under their name and thinking they must know their shit. So, it's neat to see it under my screenname. I won't lie.

THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me, if I saw you in person I'd give you a big HUG! :thanks:

I can't wait for my 420 tshirt, make sure it's xtra large cause I'll be a brownie eating fool with that Magic Butter maker....

Congrats on your victory, MassMedMan! :high-five:

:Namaste:

Hey MassMedMan.....

I bet Atrain will try to get you to make Magic Marjoram!

Congrats again, brother.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom