Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Massmedman

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a group of characters!

All of these folks work diligently to create a positive atmosphere around here. They're truly appreciated!

Best of luck to each of you. Very deserving crowd this month. Don't know how to cast my vote.

I wouldn't be where I am today without each of these members!

Cheers, team!

Well geez guys.... Really? What am I doing on this list??! This is very cute of you. Ah well. I shall cast aside my natural shyness, and slink out to face the situation and mumble something now.
Thanks!
I love this forum. :love: this place gives me hope. You guys are smart! And super interesting! And you seem like mostly very nice people.
Maybe we are that way 'cause our number one hobby is growing flowers! This is way more honor than I deserve but I'm not here to argue. I still vote for the duck though. :thumb:

Wow! This old ridge runner thanks the Lord every day for the folks on this website. Again I am astounded that I am even being considered for MOTM. I've been busy picking and hauling tomatoes for the last two days and I hadn't been able to get on here. I come inside and my hands are so black from tomato resin that my Bride won't let me touch the laptop! Tomato finger hash anyone?? Thank you all for your consideration, You all can't possibly know what all of this means to me. Thank You and best of luck to all!

Tough one for me - Holler (the Weed Whisperer himself) and Weaselcracker, both always entertaining, accessible and helpful all round the forum. Two members I respect a lot running at the same time.

My vote goes to Weaselcracker.

Good luck to all contenders

Ha ha. It stresses me out too. Not because I want to win, just the fact that my name is up there. Its a lovely honor and gives me a little glow to be nominated, but it's more peaceful just to be a voter. I'd never make it in politics. :)

WTF How the heck am I meant to choose from this group :bong:
Good luck every one hey it is stressful :phew:an my Mrs was more than me :rofl::rofl:an our daughter son an grandson :rofl::rofl:
But there stress was coming from me constantly telling them how it was going OMG :high-five:

Look at the Weasel go! They are fast little critters and hard to catch! Way to make that home stretch run for it Bud! I did catch one once in a tube trap behind my barn. It was a least weasel. they are one of the coolest looking little predators on the face of the earth. They are only about 8 inches or so long with over sized choppers! They are amazing hunting machines and faster than all get out so watch out boys Old Weasel is making a run!

Look at the Weasel go! They are fast little critters and hard to catch! Way to make that home stretch run for it Bud! I did catch one once in a tube trap behind my barn. It was a least weasel. they are one of the coolest looking little predators on the face of the earth. They are only about 8 inches or so long with over sized choppers! They are amazing hunting machines and faster than all get out so watch out boys Old Weasel is making a run!

LOL :popcorn::nomo::woohoo:

I was making a run for it. But who keeps leaving these piles of delicious nuts lying around. I wonder? So distracting... mmmm
Yum.
So damn delicious
Whoever grew these nuts really knew their stuff.
Must have had a bloody degree in nut growing or something...

:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:Any one got any Jokes

I just got an Anazon Echo (her name is Alexa) and she'll tell really dumb jokes, I'll ask for one:

Me: Alexa, tell me a joke, please.
Alexa: What is black and white and red all over? A skunk with a rash.

Alexa, tell me another joke.
What did the magician do when he got angry? He pulled his hare out.

Another.
When should you go on a cheese diet? When you need to chedd a few pounds.

Again.
Did you hear the one about the man who failed to climb the hill without a watch? He had neither the time nor inclination.

Another.
Why don't oysters share their pearls? They're shellfish.

More.
What do you get if you cross an elephant and a kangaroo? Big holes all over Australia.

OK one more.
What do you call a camel with no hump? Humpfree.

Enough. Talk amongst yourselves till the first and vote. MMM ahead by one at this point!:thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Sorry not been very active over the last few weeks or so & only just got around to casting my vote & all nominations are very good candidates for MOTM :green_heart:

Mmm best take a look at FAQ's when i've got a little more time on my hands & find a journal or two to browse over.

Do enjoy a good joke 'n' chuckle tho...

We got a barn burner...

Back
Top Bottom