420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: August 2013

Vote for Plant of the Month - August 2013

• Alex801 - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Curso - Cookies

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Silverrocksta - Oh God (God bud x og Kush)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Elibrium - Himalayan Blueberry Diesel

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Light Addict - Blue Venom

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Jlt1202 - Deadhead OG

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Relaxed Lester - Lester's Purples

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • COKE420 - Grape Ape

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Icemud - Blue Dream

• Cronichemphog - OG Kush

• BBQsKronic - El Aquamistia

• Legit Spam - Blue Dream

• Purpsdro420 - Mr Nice Guy

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Crazycarl - Blue Alien

• Kushingtonfrm - Blue Lemon Thai

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • BigIrishDoode - Sour Diesel #2

Votes: 8 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMAG3787.jpg
IMAG3776.jpg

This is my 3rd try at this (my 1st Aereo) came out very fruity & pungent ..only veg'd plants for 10 days & flower for 61 days...this strain is from Barnys Farm a FreeBSD..Called El Aquamistia (cross of AK-47 & Northern Lights)

Hi mate, sorry to be a burden, but the contest rules state no updating pictures of your submission. Also, to be clear, you may only submit 2 photos maximum for your entry.
:peacetwo:

PS: See Rule #3 on the first page :Namaste:

Can my entry be taken down by the moderator so I can just put 2 pics up? Anyone know how I can do that? Sorry guys I'm a Newbee
Hi mate, sorry to be a burden, but the contest rules state no updating pictures of your submission. Also, to be clear, you may only submit 2 photos maximum for your entry.
:peacetwo:

PS: See Rule #3 on the first page :Namaste:

Can my entry be taken down by the moderator so I can just put 2 pics up? Anyone know how I can do that? Sorry guys I'm a Newbee

I'm sure no one will hold it against u. If you private msg the 420 moderator who starts this thread they'll sort it for u :)

Hi everyone,
Here is our Blue Lemon Thai from CH9 Female Seeds. 60 day veg x 60 day flower. Extremely potent, not for the casual smoker. Unique aroma and taste, sweet and dank. Finished and dryed to around 11 oucnes. Solid buds throughout the plant, even down to the bottom. Same system as rest the plants. We have retired our HPS and all in with Lush LED Lighting. Mixed companies nutes, very low EC. 0.70-0.75 though out the flower cycle then straight RO water for the last week. This plants flushes really well and immediately turns to fall colors. Deep purple appears on the fan leaves, mixed green and purp on the outside with the center of the buds are drying out to deep purple.

Cannabis is the cure!

DSC07365.JPG
DSC07101.JPG

the sour diesel #2 from Humboldt seed org. From seed this was a fun one to grow I have 4 clones from her, in case spiffy or I fall in love with her,she grew well not the fastest or sturdiest plant ever but adapted to my grow style easily had very few issues, in high brix she had no pests or disease, vegged nicely and flowered beautifully, I harvested at 69.8 days with about 5-7% amber she smells of jet fuel,pine sol,and citrus, ample Trich coverage ,easy to trim with high flower to leaf ratio, her buds got heavy and as you'll see She produced alot of very dense buds for a small plant 6.4Oz wet weight so IM guessing 2.5-3Oz dry more on that in a week or so,ok I think it's time to show you what IM talking about
Sd2h5.jpg
Sd2h10.jpg

Everyone has their own voting criteria as to what is their favorite plant. Plants in flower usually get more votes, super heavy technical grows get votes and a lot of the time having good - Great photos can help!

Lots of good choices this month. All of you should be proud of what you have grown.

I had to vote purple this month...

Back
Top Bottom