420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: August 2013

Vote for Plant of the Month - August 2013

• Alex801 - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Curso - Cookies

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Silverrocksta - Oh God (God bud x og Kush)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Elibrium - Himalayan Blueberry Diesel

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Light Addict - Blue Venom

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Jlt1202 - Deadhead OG

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Relaxed Lester - Lester's Purples

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • COKE420 - Grape Ape

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Icemud - Blue Dream

• Cronichemphog - OG Kush

• BBQsKronic - El Aquamistia

• Legit Spam - Blue Dream

• Purpsdro420 - Mr Nice Guy

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Crazycarl - Blue Alien

• Kushingtonfrm - Blue Lemon Thai

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • BigIrishDoode - Sour Diesel #2

Votes: 8 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
again its another tough month to choose, what i find difficult is you got some plants in full flower ready for harvest then you got other plants that are in veg, so its tough to choose the best,
i try and look at plant structure and node spacing as well as yield if its possible to tell,

these contests really do show the standards 420 growers set, the best growers on the net by far
good luck everyone

Everyone has their own voting criteria as to what is their favorite plant. Plants in flower usually get more votes, super heavy technical grows get votes and a lot of the time having good - Great photos can help!

Yep to each his own. Personally I picked the Blue Venom by Light Addict because I was impressed with the evenness and sheer number of tops on that plant.

All the entries look amazing! My vote is also for light addict. Although there were pics of better looking buds I'm voting for the best looking plant. Can't believe how many colas that girl has and how uniform she is. I hope one day I can grow one that looks even half as good lol

it looks and sounds like a very nice product, i just been speaking with one of the new members about this and he is placing an order for the sample pack so he can try it before placing a big order, i think this would be perfect for new growers and experienced growers, but with new growers you cant get any easier than that, nothing to mix up and mess up, so you get chance to grow the plants without the worry of getting the amounts wrong with each bottle of nutrients,

so i can see this product doing well, ive not tried other liquid nutrients so cant comment on how well they work, but many growers use ff or sns, ive been checking out the sns products as its something i have never used and they do some great products but im sure i was told they dont ship to where i am as they are not permited to sell so think they need a permit or something like that, it might of changed now as this was a while back but it was then they was giving away small samples and i was sent an email saying they cant send products to where i was as they have no license or something to sell outside of their own country, i might be wrong but im sure it was sns that told me this.

ill try and find out as id love to get some of the spider mite spray and pm spray as id like to have these just in case i ever need them, i just cant find products like that where i am plus id love to try other nutrient products so i can see what works best for me and my style of growing

i just noticed my second pic is not in the consolidated post, i guess just trimmed/cut is not ok, is there anyway i could submit a different pic in its place?
like maybe this one
Sd2h2.jpg

if not thats cool i didnt see anything in the rules about that,lesson learned:thumb:

yep the plant has to still be growing or just before its harvested else the pics are edited, what you can do is click on the report post button and post a comment explaining what has happened, then one of the hard working mods may be able to edit the first post so the pic can be changed, might not be possible now voting has started but its worth a try

good luck everyone

You guy's are so above my paygrade when it comes to growing, I really couldn't make an educated guess. I picked the one I found more appealing though who am I to know which one truly is exceptional!

Too many foxy ladies to pick from this month. Comes down to voting......gotta go with the old "hometown" favorite. Deadhead OG gets my vote.

PS,
Some entries have no picture of the plant, only the buds. I would like to see the whole girl in all her glory.

PSS,
You people all make me jealous. Can`t stop drooling on my keyboard. GREAT JOB everyone. Congrats.

Well this is a no brainer I see so may I be the first to offer up an early congrats. to you Light Addict. Excellent work training that little lady. Just beautiful!:bravo: Enjoy the fruits of your labor.:thumb:

Wow great job guys....Im kinda upset i never got any more votes but my pics just didnt do it justice i guess,,,,great work to all who entered....as a new grower im pleased with the end result and glad to be on here learning

plus the contests run every month so their is plenty of chances to enter, its tough when the quality is so high, theirs so many amazing plants out their that its very hard to pick which one to vote for, each plant has its own appeal so deciding is very tough

its not easy, the plant of the month contest i think is the hardest to vote for as you have some plants that are in flower and some that are in veg, so its tought deciding which one to vote for,
theirs just to many nice plants and nice buds so it makes it tough to decide,

Thanks for the votes everyone! Very kind! Lots of strict competition, I picked the wrong time to Submit against that beautifully trained, LSTed, and fine groomed lady of Light Addict.

Great Job!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom