420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: August 2013

Vote for Plant of the Month - August 2013

• Alex801 - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Curso - Cookies

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Silverrocksta - Oh God (God bud x og Kush)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Elibrium - Himalayan Blueberry Diesel

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Light Addict - Blue Venom

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Jlt1202 - Deadhead OG

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Relaxed Lester - Lester's Purples

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • COKE420 - Grape Ape

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Icemud - Blue Dream

• Cronichemphog - OG Kush

• BBQsKronic - El Aquamistia

• Legit Spam - Blue Dream

• Purpsdro420 - Mr Nice Guy

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Crazycarl - Blue Alien

• Kushingtonfrm - Blue Lemon Thai

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • BigIrishDoode - Sour Diesel #2

Votes: 8 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:420:WOW, not trying to count my chickens but its bedtime here in the UK. What an amazing contest well done to everyone. I've never won anything and just gave it a punt. Not in my wildest dreams did I think for one second that id be aknowledged by my pears on such a scale. 420 is clearly the world's leading site for people who have an understanding of the power and bounty of mother nature at her peak. Thanks to everyone who voted and to 420 and their awesome sponsors. The worlds no1 cannabis awareness site.
Many thanks everyone again.
Happy growing.:circle-of-love:

:420:WOW, not trying to count my chickens but its bedtime here in the UK. What an amazing contest well done to everyone. I've never won anything and just gave it a punt. Not in my wildest dreams did I think for one second that id be aknowledged by my pears on such a scale. 420 is clearly the world's leading site for people who have an understanding of the power and bounty of mother nature at her peak. Thanks to everyone who voted and to 420 and their awesome sponsors. The worlds no1 cannabis awareness site.
Many thanks everyone again.
Happy growing.:circle-of-love:

I voted for you man cause that plant was great with it's even colas and fat colas. How much you yield dry from that plant?

+reps

Hi again everyone, to answer Crawdaddy I ended up with just over 14oz dry from her, my best ever yeild. Thanks again everyone and much love to 420.
One other thing is Im Waiting to hear back from 420 about possibly sharing the love a bit. I wont be able to afford the shipping costs for all the prizes. So ive asked if its possible for the remaining stuff to go to any American grower that wants it. as no shipping would apply. Hope this is possible and im able to aid someone else out there.

well done light addict,

have they give you any idea on the postal costs yet, its not going to be cheap, but im in the same boat as you, their some amazing products in the prize package so ill do what i can to pay for them all, it will be a huge dent in my pocket and will mean ill have to cut back on every day life so i can pay for the postage, but i know the products are worth it, plus i always promote products i use so their will be much advertisement from me for each of the sponsors, just like i promote herbies head shop, been able to try the products means a lot as if we had to buy them upfront then the postage would cost more than the products, so getting to try them before hand certainly gives us the chance to try something we might not of had chance to try, plus if they do work as well as others say they do then i will be a lot more likely to pay the postage, if a product works then ill continue to use it,

i know many growers use the products all ready and say they work well, so now i can find out and im sure ill become a customer of prize sponsors,

plus we get the coveted 420 mag nug jar, that will sit very nice on my shelf, of course ill only be using it for the top quality bud, ill keep my special stash in the 420 mag jar,

i cant thank the sponsors enough for stepping up each month with these great prizes, it really does say a lot about their products and about their customer service, plus 420 girls and staff make it possible for us to take part in these contest,

Hey Donpaul, your right were very lucky. This is beyond any other site out there, the 420 staff, the sponsors and the amazing comunity have combined creating the no1 premier site of its kind. No reason to check other sites out, this is the real deal, one stop shop for all cannabis needs and information.
They haven't got in touch about fees yet, I might not be able to afford all of the prizes to be shipped. Hopefully they might let me donate anything I cant bring over to an American grower.
The nug jar will also become one of my prized possessions. Well done mate and enjoy your spoils.

Back
Top Bottom