Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

That is a very very nice harvest for a first time grower, well done!! Im on my second grow and wont get near that (because I only have 2 plants and there both autos) but still, awsome harvest man!!

congrats kjell

Hope you are enjoying france man. See you in a couple days. A good deal has happened since you have been away hope you are enjoying your time. I look forward to hearing about it.

I wish I could have said I got 11oz's bud my fist grow :allgood: kjell great job

Damn he is probably stuck at the airport being fondled by tsa. I hope not.

Fly the friendly skies. I frgot what day he left for france It feels like a week already I dont know.

Whats up guys, i just came home from a 12 hours drive..:bravo: a little later than expected, we chose to stay for another day.. also on the way down there we took an overnight in Köln, Germany.. soo im back a few days later than expected, but not to worry everything went well.. Actually im suprised how easy it is to travel with weed through europe though LOL :)
Anyway, as i said i've been in a car for 12 hours so im pretty smashed, so i'll get back to answering things tommorow :bongrip:
1 gram of weed left, perfectly planned... mwuahaha... xD

Btw Kjell, CONGRATZ!!!! :cheer::party::hippy::rollit::ganjamon::party::theband:
Such dankness!

You can pretty much travel anywhere with weed as long as it's less than a 1/2 ounce. Just double bag it in 2 ziplocks sealed by also melting the tops. Then wrap it good with duct tape. Dogs can't pick that small of an amount up. The only thing you have to worry about is getting searched.

You can pretty much travel anywhere with weed as long as it's less than a 1/2 ounce. Just double bag it in 2 ziplocks sealed by also melting the tops. Then wrap it good with duct tape. Dogs can't pick that small of an amount up. The only thing you have to worry about is getting searched.

I had 15 grams packed in like 20 freezing-bags and then i stuffed it inside a tobacco can and topped it with some tobacco to make it look real xD
Honestly i could have taken kilos or tons with me dude, there was nothing on the way.. All the borders are, is 2 signs saying "welcome to *insert country name here*" and then you drive across.. easy as that.. no dogs, no cops, no nothing :)

Welcome back

We missed you, welcome back :love:

Thank you guys, its good to be back :)

woow, welcome back Away. :circle-of-love:

thank you sara! :high-five:

soo.. heres the room as it looks right now..

IMG_23458.JPG
IMG_23467.JPG
IMG_23478.JPG

As you can see the bigger ladies have been taken to their new home, and so these 2 are what i have left.. i have no idea why they are so burned in there, but the soil was pretty crunchy so think it may be underwatering.. i've had a friend watering them twice while i was gone, last time was 4 days ago, so seems a little weird.. but i havent given them ANY nutes at all besides rootjuice and bactrex before leaving.. and the soil is regular potting soil, all clean and new so nothing in there either.. well..
anyway.. watered they are... recover they must.. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom