Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

Some healthy vibrant plants there Away.

Hey away things are looking better this time around for sure. How have you been? I do see a lot of stretching though. Can you move your light any lower to eliminate that. Your plant is very tall for a lack of infrastructure thats why I said anything.

Joe - My own supplier tells me that it has to with the fact that im growin from seed and not stabilised clones. He says that after cloning a few times, clones will stabilise with much better internoding. Thats the main reason he prefers his motherplant rather than new seeds etc :)
Honestly they're not tall tho they are about 50cm if not a little less so... But i recon it has a little to do with bad reflection of light + i could probably use some side lighting... my room is very tall rather than wide... I'm gonna try to make bonzai's on the next run to avoid having buds below the light

Been pretty busy irl really, but good overall. Summer is coming in here soon, so im deffinately enjoying the whole spring thing man... how about yourself brother? hows things?

Hey guys!

Feed has been pushed to what will be the max for this grow (could possibly push it a bit more, but im not taking chances haha)
Harvest will fall after the 20th of April. Not scheduled tho, just a shot in the dark ;)

IMG_35057.JPG
IMG_35066.JPG
IMG_350711.JPG
IMG_35089.JPG

Critical Kush

IMG_35105.JPG
IMG_35119.JPG

Holy Grail Kush

IMG_35128.JPG
IMG_35137.JPG
IMG_35147.JPG

Hey guys!

Feed has been pushed to what will be the max for this grow (could possibly push it a bit more, but im not taking chances haha)
Harvest will fall after the 20th of April. Not scheduled tho, just a shot in the dark ;)
Understandable with the chop date Away. I play my whole grow by ear. You got this one on lock down.

looking good. how long has the light been about 10" away?

A couple of weeks man, i should have done it much sooner.

looking awesome dude, super excited for you. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks Great Brotha Away my hgk is just starting to show some pistils :thumb:

Understandable with the chop date Away. I play my whole grow by ear. You got this one on lock down.

Thank you guys ^^
cant wait to see if they'll fatten up much more..

Just a little announcement... I finnaly managed to get some new life growing in the veg-room.. So in a few days i'll introduce you to:
BC God Bud by BC Bud Depot and Skywalker Kush by Reserva Privada ;)

The two girls i've got in flower now have been growing as nature wanted it... This next batch im planning on doing a bit different. I'm thinking topping, twice or thrice even, and alot of LST like i used to do it... i missed LST'ing alot this round.. Anyway pics up in a few days guys :peace:

Oh man... Skywalker Kush. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Real good call man, I have seen such beautiful buds of that strain. Only ever gotten to try it a few times, usually goes pretty fast around here. I'm sure you'll love it.

Keep up the good work my friend! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh man... Skywalker Kush. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Real good call man, I have seen such beautiful buds of that strain. Only ever gotten to try it a few times, usually goes pretty fast around here. I'm sure you'll love it.

Keep up the good work my friend! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you brother, hope i reach the same kinds of result with this strain as you did bro! ;)

Back
Top Bottom