Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

Those girls did a complete 180 Away. :goodjob:

I havent tried it myself, but they really do suck man, i cant do anything at all to help her when she gets it...

White rhino dude:tokin: That'll help her! And yeah... I'm back as well:) Your babies look really nice dude! Good work! And you've become and outlaw since last? LOL! Didn't know you could run!? :good job:
I'm going to start up in a month or so, and this time with autos. I'm going for: blueberry bliss, vision seeds; Sin Trabajo, Barney; Fast and Vast, Heavyweight seeds; Malana Bomb, Barney; Soviet, Soulbreeder and finally Sugar black rose, Delicious seeds. :) Can't wait to getting started!
Have a nice time everyone:) Catch you later Away:)

White rhino dude:tokin: That'll help her! And yeah... I'm back as well:) Your babies look really nice dude! Good work! And you've become and outlaw since last? LOL! Didn't know you could run!? :good job:
I'm going to start up in a month or so, and this time with autos. I'm going for: blueberry bliss, vision seeds; Sin Trabajo, Barney; Fast and Vast, Heavyweight seeds; Malana Bomb, Barney; Soviet, Soulbreeder and finally Sugar black rose, Delicious seeds. :) Can't wait to getting started!
Have a nice time everyone:) Catch you later Away:)

Complete outlaw man :rofl: I miss you guys, i'm coming over soon!
Really am excited to see how this season goes for you bro, you got a nice plan layed out!! for sure :tokin:
Talk more when i see ya bro:high-five:

Some pictures... couldnt get any without lights on, just had it all timed wrong so had to take these lousy ones, just to show they're alive and healthy.
We have deffinately gotten girls. And we have deffinately gotten buds. :) This run will be awesome.

IMG_32948.JPG
IMG_32956.JPG
IMG_32966.JPG
IMG_32979.JPG

Both of those ladies look absolutely awesome! Happy and healthy and still reachin' for that light.

Good work my friend, this is gonna shape up awesomely. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

B&W pics; you must've been watching a James Cagney flick last night Away. LOL

Lookin' really happy and healthy friend! Keep it up! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks brother! :high-five:

B&W pics; you must've been watching a James Cagney flick last night Away. LOL

Hahah not even! Coinsidence it was on B&W when i was about to take the pics, but thought it was pretty cool actually.. so went ahead xD

I kinda like the black and white... You girls are looking much happier.... :thumb: Good job....:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise :circle-of-love:

I will probably have some more pics up today, if i remember :)

Dang man, those ladies look great!!! Frosting up real nice. Good job dude :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks maaaan :)

It's fun to see the difference between the two, one is like small and compact buds, fat ass leaves and branchy... Other one is is opposite, tiny long leaves, no branches just buds, so far pretty airy it seems, but we'll see what happens ;)

Back
Top Bottom