B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Just cruising in... missed Spiffy's bd, dang give her a spank to grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are these lights being sold yet, on alibaba? Are these the ones with the 40w matrix led surrounded by 20x 3w LEDs?
Edit: yes, just saw the page link in you signature danky, I want a couple 342s,geez I hope these lights work as well as I'm expecting them to. Really fair prices to if the coverage is comparable to what's advertised. Man I can't wait for this little journey to begin. And if bid does his thing, Danky you'll be rolling in the green in no time. That's the paper version . Peace

omg what a day finally got home 30 min ago we were all over the white mtns today, we got 3 new vapes, a stack of 10 3d blu ray movies ad general household items ,i got a fishtank heater for my tea brewer buckets, we ate chinese, and ran around having fun, but wooooooweeeeeeee im whooped and so blasted on vape sauce got spiffys tax return, so now we will both be bacci free, i been chewing the copenhagen for the past few yrs, i quit ciggs then gained 40 lbs so i started the chew up ,lost the 40 plus, but im scared to stop the chew for fear of fattness, so vapes are it now, i got one with a giant battery that has adjustable wattage and stuff looks like a walkie talkie it has an oil doodad you refill and another one for dry herbs, ,spiffy got the dual vape kit all tricked out with designer battery's and a silver chain so she can wear it, i will pop a few shots and show you guys,in a few min we got like 8 flavors they hit like mike tyson!! what a fun and exhausting day!!:high-five:

I just got a pax vape myself about a month ago. Pretty cool gadget. It has 3 heat settings and a nice little cleaning kit with it. Seems that you have to pack it pretty tight in order to get a good hit from it. Also after the first couple of uses it started to have a contact issue. The mouth piece clicks in for storage, out to heat, remove it to click the heat setting button, and also remove it for cleaning. I found that I have to push the mouth piece to one side in order for it to get a good contact to heat. Battery last pretty long on the unit, no complaints there. And they are really efficiant. I'm sure you'll love it. I use only to medicate, not for tobacco.

heres the vapes, 1 is missing from the pics it the 1 spiffy had on the charger its silver & black paisley, mine is camo with an extra cartomizer and i got the dome for dry herb, this battery is a multitool it can be used to charge a cell or tablet the whole she bang was 250ish and 8 jars of nic liquid, they work really well 2-5 second pull will have you exhaling giant bong hit sized clouds of vapor i'll fill you in on how it works with bud soon, and p[ics tomorrow of the seedliings
DSCF19382.JPG
DSCF19372.JPG
DSCF19353.JPG
DSCF19362.JPG
DSCF19392.JPG

damn still no lights?
Happy Weednsday BID :thumb:
Are you still waiting for your lights you ordered to arrive? Or you just saying ...no lights yet being displayed in the journal?
Well if it is the latter they are looking to be finished with their two week quality control test run.

So close yet so far away!! Sounds like the possibilities could be endless. My question is, what is considered affordae with all that packed into one light??
Lets just put it this way.. I would gladly put my largest panel to the test against the Stealth Grow 1250 HO though it uses a little less energy than the steath grow. I feel the stealth grow model is out of date using 2 & 3 wat diodes along with their COB hybrid mix. But My Panels can be intelligently controlled to allow more flexibility and adjustment to the needs of the plant. In short equal power, greater flexibility, greater stealth like energy savings. All four 1/3rd the price. Quality is not compromised either. The quality of my lights will stand the test... Just wait you will all see

the cool thing is you could get 3 lights daisy chain them and with 1 remote controller unit im pretty sure you can put all 3 on a different comprehensive cycles i know it has at least 4 pre programmed cycles "veg""grow""bloom""clone", and i think each light can be assigned a program, and i am pretty sure that without the remote you have
Three Programmable LED channels: Independent channels for Growing, Vegetation, Flowering,separate Mode setting for sunset, sunrise, sunny, cloudy, 24 hours recycling, Custom setting for each channel in each hour, just sounding so cool!!!
:rocker:
OK.. I have news to tell you all.. I was gone for the last 5 days and got a 24hr sotmache bug yesterday,,so I been donig some catch up reading.

I want to correct the above statement. The daisy chain affect synchronized control so all lights connected daisy chained together connected with the intelligent controller are all controlled together not independently as it may have been suggested. We are working on technology that would enable a daisy chain where each individual unit that was daisy chained together can be controlled independently.
As of now instead of daisy chaining all lights together and having to connect a controller into each panel to do the programming we were able to allow the synchronization of the intelligent controller to all all units daisy chained together to function as one unit.

Hopefully one day we will be able to change this but for the cost of the technology it is cheaper to just have 1 controller for each room(clone/veg/bloom) rather than adding this technology where all the lights from different grow cycles can be daisy chained and yet have individual programming. So if you were to use 3 lights in each of the three rooms you can have three daisy chain affect going on for each room and would need 3 intelligent controllers for each of the three room.

I hope this clarifies things. You will all see this when BID starts his using the lights in a two weeks.

the main difference is veg is 18 hours grow is 16 and from what i can tell some slight differences in intensity and spectrum grow is also good for neutral day plants like tomatos, cucumbers or perhaps autos it also uses about 20% less power than the veg program

In short it is a programmed veg cycle that has specifi PAR power output tailored to short day plants that are on a timeline cycle and not a photosynthesis timeline like cucumbers, tomotoes etc.. and it uses 20% less power than the Veg cycle.
Theoretically the Autoflowering plants that grow on a timeline might love this however we didn't test and create this cycle for any type Autoflowering strain. Most Autoflowering can run 24hr on the entire grow period many have said the best cycle the whole time period is 20/4 so maybe one of you who loves Autoflower grows could show us all how this performs using this programming cycle during the autoflowers seedling/veg stage? No I can't sponsor everyone..I sure wish I could though. But I can certain give you all the biggest discount than anyone else out their will get as this is what i have committed to for this forum.

Yes, I been following the journal this whole time. I am doing everything I can to have everything ready for you all so I been (so greatful..might I add) letting BID do all the discussion. But I am here for you all and whenever I see something BID cant answer I been giving him the answers through our conversations.

Oh..by the way.. I am heading out to Colorado tomorrow for the weekend so I don't think I will be sober enough to be online.. I am going to try so much different stuff I'm sure I will be high all day everyday for the whole trip! This is great for me because I never smoke until i put my kids to sleep as I am most definitely a Family man so being able to go to Colorado is so freaking awesome. I dreamed about going to Amsterdam to smoke pot freely when I was a teenager and now we have our own Amsterdam in CO...so awesome!

Yes...the LED's will be available by March 1st or sooner....
If anyone would like the honors of having a Cannabis plant or Bud displayed as the background/wallpaper of my website. please PM me with pics and I will choose the winner. The winner will get an extra 5% discount in addition to the 420 discount. As well as have the braggin rights of having their pic used on the site.
ok peace you all I got to go.

I was chatting with BID and he suggest we get someone to be sponsored for a Hydro Grow. All who are interested PM me and I will take a look at your journal's and anything you have done and we can chat.
You must have at least 2 yrs experience growing with hydro and have all the proper equipment for a doing a good grow that will display the intensity of my lights without interruption do to faulty equipment or a poor set up. Along with the standard expectations of a grow journal data updates for everyone so that they don't just see a grow but can understand the process and how your doing it. As well as a non-bias review of the lights. I hope that sounds reasonable.

again just doing some catch up reading...

I did get a few people to give me some pictures but I think people misunderstood what i was asking. I was not trying to get pictures that would reflect the output of my LED panels.. I just wanted some cool as Cannabis pics to show off on my website..so that It doesnt't look like jsut another prefessional LED grow light but ..I want everyone in the world to know my company and myself are 100% pro grow adn I am proud to display the most beautiful plant in the world.

So again even if you dont care about the extra 5% discount. I would love some pictures to use on my brochures adn website of just beautiful cannabis plants. According to 420mg rules I dont think I can just look in the gallery and grab whatever picture I wish. The only way I can use pictures legally if they were given to me directly from members.

Just to let you all know... I have been struggling to get some advice.. on my. hmmm not so business focused personal grow. Kind of tough having this light thing and not sure if I should disclose certain things by asking questions about growing.

Really sucks because I just started my own personal first grow using Auto-flowers in dwc/aeroponics hydro set up using clay pebbles as the medium and trying out the techno flora recipe to success. If anyone has experience with Auto-Flowers that wouldn't mind mentoring me via PM's or email that would be great. For instance some of my Auto-Flowers are 3 times bigger than the others and when I look at the roots some of the roots have a very slight browning while some of the other roots are what looks pure white. I don't know what this all means and if I should be concerned. I know lights but I am just in need of learning about EVERYTHING else. well I will just cross my fingers that this reply goes under the radar..
Thanks all!

I look forward to the possibility of buying one of your lights and showing off what it does in hydro. I love my dwc, just looking for the right lights to go with it. I use a different led light at the moment and do really well with it. I don't think it's on the same level as these new ones. So yes, I will be eagerly awaiting further testing as well as doing my fair share.
I look forward to it

whats the 420 discount ??

Upon the great reveal I will be offering a few different discounts to 420mag customers.
15% for single unit purchase
20% discount with the purchase of 2-3 units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller(up to a $85)
25% discount with the purchase 4+ units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller(up to a $85)
*Note Intelligent Controllers are sold as an optional upgrade for $60 when purchasing a single unit or sold individually for $99.
All pre-orders will receive the above discount plus an additional 5% off! That is up to a 30% promotional savings!

I am taking pre-orders now due to limited production and the amount of people that expressed interest.
FYI I am going to do a 120 day 100% guarantee Money back return no questions asked if not satisfied. For the first unit purchased. Then 30day return/exchange policy for all other units. (This is only to protect us from being taken advantage of while being able to offer a great guarantee policy for people to try a single unit during the length of an entire grow!

Does that sound fair? I love to hear feedback straight from potential customers..better yet fellow growers.

If I had a new light that I was going to have tested on this forum, I would not have them all tested at one time. I would space them at least a month apart. This way it spreads out all the good publicity. I do agree with the different methods. So many people do things so different. It's always nice to see real world results with all the different ways of doing things.

Your right.. I can only sponsor so much. BID listed a lot of different types of growing styles/mediums etc.. I was thinking of offering an extra discount to people who agreed to journal with the Panel they purchase and at the end of their grow as long as the journal was done correctly and professionally to either give a 5% refund after the grow or maybe an extra 10% discount on their next panel( in addition to the 420 member discount. I can not go lower as with this much a discount I will not be making money which is why I will have to approve any of these Non-Sponsored-extra discount journals. Of course everyone is welcome to journal I just cant give everyone an extra discount on top of the 420mag discount. I hope this is reasonable. to be honest I think I will get plenty of regular sales outside of this forums as my lights are priced to be worth every penny at the non-discounted price

hope i get time to post some pics of the babies and moms well mom (blue dream) they are veggin under my 2x4ft 6 bulb t5 fixture, but today is spiffys bday and im busy granting her request for her birthday foods i got mom to make her favorite homestyle thai curry chicken (my stepdad is Taiwanese) and my home made all from scratch pecan pie with all real butter ultra flake crust and home made ice cream the crusr is resting in the frige for 30 min
SO what are you waiting for... you know we are all green addicts.. let see some pics!

Are these lights being sold yet, on alibaba? Are these the ones with the 40w matrix led surrounded by 20x 3w LEDs?
Edit: yes, just saw the page link in you signature danky, I want a couple 342s,geez I hope these lights work as well as I'm expecting them to. Really fair prices to if the coverage is comparable to what's advertised. Man I can't wait for this little journey to begin. And if bid does his thing, Danky you'll be rolling in the green in no time. That's the paper version . Peace

Yes, I am taking pre-orders as stock is limited in its first production.
an extra 5% discount will be given on top of the 420 mag discount just send me a PM with your email and which units you would like adn I will send you an invoice with a payment link.
420mag discount rates:
15% for single unit purchase
20% discount with the purchase of 2-3 units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller($99 value)
25% discount with the purchase 4+ units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller($99 value)
*Note Intelligent Controllers are sold as an optional upgrade for $60 when purchasing a single unit or sold individually for $99.

Back
Top Bottom