Backpackin's Cherry Pie (Yummy) 2nd Grow!

Sweet setup with the RO! Buds are looking plump as hell too! I bet it was a fun day for you.

Thanks man! Yhea lol I had to run to several different hardware stores trying to find the correct 1/4 inch tubing for the filter. My water heater is in my garage and has a drain under it which I piped the waste water tube from the RO unit too. Worked out perfectly.

For this and last grow, I have been buying gallons of distilled water. @ 0.005 PPM and usually PH neutral, it's a pretty good way to start. I can't imagine using tap water simply b/c I'm not really too sure what's in it. Great move on the RO water filters. Mind sharing the brand? I've had my eyes on one of THESE, and was within days of ordering one for around $200, but then got fired from my job and they screwed me on my last check, so that got sent to the back burner. FYI, I found a new job like 3 days after, but the time between pay periods really hurt me and am still in recovery.

I ordered my R\O from B.R.S. as well, very good deal for the price. I did a custom deal where I chose what filters and setup and it ran me around 200$ complete. I had water that was around 350-450ppm and now with the D/I filter it is 0ppm and 7.0ph every time. Definitely recommend getting one from B.R.S.

Reverse Osmosis filter - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Hey Backpackin, just caught up with your journal and wow, your Cherry Pie is looking amazing, much better than mine was :) I ended up harvesting mine at 90 days(soil) and probably still could have let them go another few weeks, they just wanted to get fatter and fatter as I see yours are doing as well. Very happy looking plants Backpackin!!! Great job so far!

Hey Backpackin, just caught up with your journal and wow, your Cherry Pie is looking amazing, much better than mine was :) I ended up harvesting mine at 90 days(soil) and probably still could have let them go another few weeks, they just wanted to get fatter and fatter as I see yours are doing as well. Very happy looking plants Backpackin!!! Great job so far!

Thanks for the feed back man I appreciate it! You have some might fine ladies growing yourself!

thanks man Happy Tokerday now lol
Monday work makes me get on late here so its probably tokerday there by now :thumb:

and on to Weednsday
Have a Good weed day Bp :thumb:

You too man!

Update: Day 43 flower and the girls are coming around nicely! Super stinky and sticky. Just took some quick picks with my cellphone, but I plan to bust out the Canon 5D around day 50 for another update. Going to do my first rez change tommarow with the new RO water. Hoping everything turns out well. Stay posted and happy growing yall!

:thumb:
20131029_194453.jpg
20131029_194459.jpg
20131029_194506.jpg
20131029_194514.jpg
20131029_194519.jpg
20131029_194548.jpg

Awesome looking fat buds! Is it snowing in your tent?! Lol

I love the new res setup. Looks sweet! That's gotta be so much more convenient. Keep up the great work!

Thanks guys!

Update on my seedlings. They are coming along nicely and I have a Cookie clone that I rooted. I still have one more Cookie clone that has rooted that I need to transfer to a hugo block, but anyways check em out. They are doing lovely so far.

IMG_0853_2_.jpg
IMG_0850_2_.jpg
IMG_0852_2_.jpg
IMG_0851_2_.jpg
IMG_0849_2_.jpg
IMG_0847_2_.jpg

Here is a pic of my cookie mother. Thing veg's slow as hell and I don't know what to do with it. Also the clones root slow as well
IMG_0843_2_.jpg
IMG_0842_2_.jpg

looks like some side lighting wouldn't hurt for the bottom end there with the flouros on top
not much lumens getting down to the bottom
Happy Sativaday Bp :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom