BB Hopes To Go Perpetual With New Strains

Yeah, sorry Dennise,

I was devastated when it started to fall (the pot fell a good foot or more)

course, I had my hands full and could only watch and pray.

I'm pleased to say she looks fine this morning, as far as I know there was no

stem damage, just the roots got roughed up a bit.

:circle-of-love:

That's good news.....:high-five:

Grats on all the new babies! :bravo:

I think space and time and planets and stars and :bongrip: have aligned or something because I knocked over my LA Confidential two days ago, too. :thedoubletake:

She's already put out new growth though, so I think she'll be okay, but sheesh. :phew:

So mines is going to be the only one that didn't survive. It figures but I'm happy for everyone else.

Sorry yours didn't survive Reg. My plant Aurora from my first journal got knocked over way more times than I like to admit. I put that poor girl through the ringer, and she turned out great, especially for an auto. Produced more than the other two that didn't get knocked over. Once time she was knocked out of the cup completely. I saw all of her. I was devastated, thought for sure I had killed her. Slowed her down quite a bit, and I think her buds may have gotten bigger had she not been knocked over several time. but again, she was my largest yielder. As a result I may try some training on autos in the future. I think they can take more than people give them credit for. But I don't know. :) ;)

Sorry yours didn't survive Reg. My plant Aurora from my first journal got knocked over way more times than I like to admit. I put that poor girl through the ringer, and she turned out great, especially for an auto. Produced more than the other two that didn't get knocked over. Once time she was knocked out of the cup completely. I saw all of her. I was devastated, thought for sure I had killed her. Slowed her down quite a bit, and I think her buds may have gotten bigger had she not been knocked over several time. but again, she was my largest yielder. As a result I may try some training on autos in the future. I think they can take more than people give them credit for. But I don't know. :) ;)
No biggy Sweets. Another Sleestack X Skunk has sprouted and is doing fine. I met your sis.

IMG_20140305_162936.jpg

Hey Everyone

The weekend is almost here. Sorry there's not been much to show you guys.

It's like watching plants grow hehe. Photo's coming up over the next few days.

As the perpetual thing progresses I hope the thread will take on a life of it's own.

I done a spread sheet to visualise what I want to do and it's all going to get pretty

busy in a couple weeks. Thanks for your support so far.

Here's the grow plan in a simple 'visual' format

Green for veg periods

Blue for flip dates

Yellow for flowering

Red for harvest.

Nothing written in stone here. But at least I can keep on top of things by knowing

were I am or what i should be doing each week.

BBPlan.JPG

yea it looks like it can reach out and tickle your nose
looks like their having a Happy start

Hey Everyone

A few shots of the seedlings.

Day 12 and fed twice with 1/4 strength.

Northern Lights

BBNew16.JPG

Calamity Jane (NL)

BBNew17.JPG

LA Confidential.

BBNew18.JPG