Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

ok time to talk about the last plant for this journal, the energizer bunny!! this trailor trash female she is starting into the 18th week of her life im finally seeing milky trichs im waiting for seeds to finish up in another week or 2 and then she comes down and this journal wiil be finished, i crossed her with purple#1 male on 2/18 , heres some pics from yesterday
DSCI0976.JPG
DSCI0977.JPG
DSCI0978.JPG
DSCI0979.JPG
DSCI0989.JPG
DSCI0998.JPG

Man, I was sitting here tokin' on some hash looking @ your TT...lol your TT...uuhhhh lol TT. :rofl:

You're in rare form lately, Sisco! I'm starting to worry a bit about you though...

;)

Sisco's right, nice TT's BID.
:high-five:

You're in rare form lately, Sisco! I'm starting to worry a bit about you though...

;)

Sisco's right, nice TT's BID. :high-five:

Sisco IS rare form lol, LOVE YA BroSis (Short for Brother Sisco):thumb:

ok guys n galz its time to shut this mutha down! i harvested the last plant at 21 weeks of flower from seed, it was grown in a 44oz cup, i never saw a single amber trich! but the scissors had brown hash,dont know if that means anything,, i fed it the bpn 2 part elite till spiffy got the 7 part farmers pride organic system, then it got that to the end as per the schedule, this one developed more trichs than TT usually has, prolly a combo of the extended 12/12 and bpn, i would guess it at about 3/4 oz when dried, it did show 1 nanner at about 16 weeks but that was all,i dusted it with purple#1 pollen 5 weeks ago,the seeds look ripe, thats pretty much it heres a few pics of her final days, i have done more than 1 smoke reports on this strain, so unless theres a marked difference there will not be a final SR
DSCI1188.JPG
DSCI1163.JPG
DSCI1156.JPG
DSCI1195.JPG
ok astonr do your thing buddy!!!
DSCI1188.JPG
DSCI1156.JPG
DSCI1163.JPG
DSCI1195.JPG

(Clears throat)...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:peacetwo:

Re: bigirishdoode does hempy bag seed? 2 liter cfl fox farm small closet

Hey quick question, are your cfl lights touching each other and if so is it okay? Im new to 420mag hello lol

Back
Top Bottom