Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

well i had the worst time picking pics for noth it came down to these four,
i chose the first 2, just wanted to share it with ppl that may not visit my journal
DSCI06591.JPG
DSCI0677.JPG
DSCI06571.JPG
DSCI06681.JPG

Nice looking nuggage, BID. Good luck in NOTM! :high-five:
:thanks: doode your lavender looks amazing!! im gonna have a hard time voting i know the obvious choice would be my own but i am about choosing the most awesome looking nug so if its not mine after i study them all for many day so be it, i'll vote for what i think is best, i know if by some miracle i win im giving the bpn to the funner up! i just got the 3 part a couple days ago donated to me by the winner of last months motm thank you GODSPEED!!!

Hey BID ! Don't ask me...they all look good! Good luck with what ever one you choose! :goodjob:
thank you omm your always so kind! i picked the first two pics!
Dude, I need a mic bad....
yes you do!!! any bluetooth will connect to your ps3 also any usb mic, perhaps you have 1 laying around!?!? gotta get you chatting in the action, did you have problems hearing me like astonr did?

update: i moved the last TT into the boys room to finish up im waiting till i see some amber trichs if it take 30 weeks so be it!! and she may get knocked up by the rpk and or the purple#1 im good with that in fact im hoping she does i'd love to grow some "purple trailor kush #1 trash" :rofl:
so heres the shots from yesterday

DSCI0613.JPG
DSCI06201.JPG
DSCI0643.JPG
DSCI0641.JPG
DSCI0644.JPG

Dude, I need a mic bad....

LIKE REAL BAD!!! LOL!!! it's all good GT, at least you could hear me... and it could be worse, I could not have one!!!

BID!!! I heard you just fine!!! once you plugged in the usb mic!!! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Nice Big I. you got my vote. totally inspiring containers for that size/quality buds. i just replanted from party cup to one gal geo pots so i hope i can score some nugs that size.:thumb::Namaste:

well not much to update here, the last plant is almost 17 weeks in flower minus the first 3 for maturity and the start of actual flowers, so 15 weeks about since flowering began, this one was 12/12 from seed,a week or 2 ago i dusted some fresh pistils with purple#1 pollen, i will harvest when im pretty sure the seeds are ready,,i have not seen a single amber trich and for whatever reason it has not put out any bananas, heres some pics
DSCI08271.JPG
DSCI0828.JPG
DSCI0823.JPG
DSCI0821.JPG
DSCI08261.JPG
DSCI0822.JPG

Re-posted from the jd lighting blog
got the 600 up n running yesterday "holy screaming ninja hamster farts!!" at 110% the light blinded me for 20 min! And it was just the white walls that hit my eyes! I think im sterile now, and i need diapers as i have lost all bladder control! Its bright ppl the only other thing i have seen that compares is the damn sun! It looks like god lives in my closet! I had no idea there were so many light leaks! Lol but i guess thats to be expected from owning my own x ray machine now lol! If my plants dont just up and die from shock i expect they are going to be massive!! My first reaction to the ballast is its great, it gets the bulb on fast and up to max output very smoothly when switching the output it transitions gradually not suddenly like my ipower does, i feel thats good to protect the jd lighting ballast and attached bulb from trauma and death, so far i think its well built and will last a long time, more to come......later
THE BID

LOL, I felt the same when when I first fired up my big 1kw MH light. I've literally gotten sunburned by it when working in the grow room for a couple hours. Amazing the power those things kick out, I'll bet your girls are loving it! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom