Bigirishdoode Does Hempy Bag Seed - 2 Liter CFL Fox Farm - Small Closet

Sorry guys I took BID away from the game before we could play I wanted to transplant my rose and the avocado tree then I just started planting things like strawberries, peppers, onions, and a few flowers

Sorry guys I took BID away from the game before we could play I wanted to transplant my rose and the avocado tree then I just started planting things like strawberries, peppers, onions, and a few flowers

Wow, Growing some strawberries sounds like fun. How do you do this indoors?

it was fun hon! u know im a sucker for gardening gets me every time!:thumb::high-five:

bananas, in colas, their polinating with cheer!!!

and you think your rusty??? I haven't picked up my ACR in about 2 months now!!!

whats good with that!!!???

:peacetwo:
its all good!! so who is it goes online with your name and dives into netflickz for many clock ticks? i see mw3 as your status too, but alas no response to my pleas fo partying up!!:thumb::high-five::peace:

we keep em' small and close to a window in well lit living room, all our home lighting is cfl and if something needs more light it gets time in one of the grow spaces if it can fit.. avocado tree loves bright cfl:thumb::high-five::thumb:
p.s. avacado is a pAIN to GeT to go from STore bought SEed we get average 1 out of 5,but they can be bonsai trained and topped

DSCI04421.JPG
DSCI03901.JPG
DSCI04311.JPG
DSCI04361.JPG

:bravo:

its all good!! so who is it goes online with your name and dives into netflickz for many clock ticks? i see mw3 as your status too, but alas no response to my pleas fo partying up!!:thumb::high-five::peace:

LOL that would be the wifey or the kidos!!! they love that netflickz, I watched all the good stuff on there already, like "Green Rush" or "How Weed Won The West" or "NORML" I like to watch those types of shows about medical cannabis and its movement towards the end of prohibition!!!

:peacetwo: (I am missing that KC matches though!!!)

LOL that would be the wifey or the kidos!!! they love that netflickz, I watched all the good stuff on there already, like "Green Rush" or "How Weed Won The West" or "NORML" I like to watch those types of shows about medical cannabis and its movement towards the end of prohibition!!!

:peacetwo: (I am missing that KC matches though!!!)

thats what i figured, yup i watched all that stuff 5 starred it luv it!! its time for the persecution of normal everyday ppl and sick ppl to end like 50 yrs ago!!!:peace:

thats what i figured, yup i watched all that stuff 5 starred it luv it!! its time for the persecution of normal everyday ppl and sick ppl to end like 50 yrs ago!!!:peace:

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message!!!

:peacetwo::thumb:

lol oh boy here we go again!! :rofl:

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message too!!! LOL

hey doode!!! LOL!!! its just my thing!!! I am an American!!! I am a stoner!!! and best time to get ahold of me is 420!!!

so that became my name!!!

American Stoner 420!!! Astonr420!!! get it!!! I am an american!!! And as an american we approve messages!!! LOL!!!

bet you you never knew that my name had a meaning behind it huh!!!

:peacetwo:

Wow Brother, you already have more pages in this journal than my last one had total!
I just got caught up on OMM's, and I'll be getting caught up on this and the others' shortly. Hope all is well my friend

We have good light coming in the front window so I have tables sitting in front of the windows with different plants there. I cant forget lots of love.

chop chop chop down comes my favorite lady from this grow, grown in a 44 oz cup,soil 100 % bpn start to finish, 2 part blue max & liquis blue bloom booster, she produced 1 main rock hard cola, and a few smaller buds some are quite dense too, she smells amazing,ans stunk up the whole house today, very frosty, one of the best nugs i have ever grown, its my strain i call trailor trash cant wait to try some , heres the pics,,only one more tt plant for this grow!!
DSCI0482.JPG
DSCI0483.JPG
DSCI0531.JPG
DSCI0487.JPG
DSCI04911.JPG
DSCI0530.JPG
DSCI05351.JPG
DSCI0536.JPG
DSCI04881.JPG

Just beautiful BID. All I need to say! :high-five:

thank you omm im fully impressed with this one, im surprised that i got that huge nug out of a 44oz soda cup!! plant was just under 2 foot tall no topping lst ,just a lil defoliating a couple times, and 12/12 from seed, it was my first run on my "trailor trash" strain, i have been sitting here thinking and unless i forgot something its an f2, :thumb::thumb:

nug of the month has crossed my mind on this one if its dry in time to enter whatcha guys think is it worthy of an entry?:peace:

Back
Top Bottom