Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

So you do not think it would be no problem and would get the same effects just using the essential oils in your regular water schedule oppose to foliar feeding correct? Thanks Sweetums.

I've thought about this on and off since the discussion began, and I'll let Cajun have the final say, but he said either way. This is what Cajun does for a living, so I'm going to defer entirely to him.

My conversation with 36Gr0w suggests that foliar feeding might be preferred. Here's a link he shared with me that sheds some light on the response we're attempting to activate here.

Jasmonic acid - Wikipedia

That 36Gr0w is one intelligent cultivator. You might want to take up this conversation with him. My sense is that he's thinking more foliar than drench, but I haven't tied him down on that yet. If you do that, and he shares some of his profound wisdom with you, please come back and share that knowledge with us.

Thanks. I have never grown the PP before, but the BB definitely has more Trichs then my last one!!! :peace:

Whoa!!!! Damn supergroomer!!! You have me all excited about the possibilities now. LOL! :woohoo:

Nice Trich production.In the process of trying my first full term grow indoors. Usually just veg a female for clones then put outside. I heard it is a good idea for the last 2 weeks of flower to go back to a metal halide for better resin production. just a myth ? any experience with this? thanks. Stay gold.

Nice Trich production.In the process of trying my first full term grow indoors. Usually just veg a female for clones then put outside. I heard it is a good idea for the last 2 weeks of flower to go back to a metal halide for better resin production. just a myth ? any experience with this? thanks. Stay gold.

I've never heard of going from outdoors to HIDs, but I have a bone head theory.

A trick I do know is to raise your lights the last 2 weeks. Yes, raise them & alot. Like a foot.
It brings out the oils, colors & terpenoids, but doesn't affect finishing.

So, maybe going from full spectrum sunlight to HID the last leg does the same as raising your fixtures?
Hmmmm, I'll probably not hang on to that one though. Lol.

A trick I do know is to raise your lights the last 2 weeks. Yes, raise them & alot. Like a foot.

So, maybe going from full spectrum sunlight to HID the last leg does the same as raising your fixtures?

That's the type of information that just makes me smile. Thanks for the share mon ami. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Do y'all have journals under your list thingy that you really don't recall why you're even sub'd to it?
I don't mean cause it's bad. I mean cause you don't even recall meeting the member or what made you go to their page in the 1st place?

Lol. It just occurred to me that I might be that guy to you. Hahaha.

Do y'all have journals under your list thingy that you really don't recall why you're even sub'd to it?
I don't mean cause it's bad. I mean cause you don't even recall meeting the member or what made you go to their page in the 1st place?

Lol. It just occurred to me that I might be that guy to you. Hahaha.

Yeah. I usually have to go back and read what I wrote to try to figure out why I was there in the first place. Depends on how high I am when reading (or was when posting) whether or not I figure it out. :peace:

Sorry bub, I should of explained a little more. I did mean indoor. Thanks for this , I will try it to see where it goes.

Using my big led light I've found that at the very end for 3 days before chop to switch out to just my old 400hps and this has the same effect, bringing more frost and oils etc. Its the combination of the new heat and less power that does it. To me its just another way to upset your plant, a bit like the oil foliar spray bit.

So. I am planning on chopping the BB this weekend. She is currently about 12-14" from my Mars 900. Do you think she would benefit if I but the light at the top of the tent for the last 3 days? I could probably get it 30-36" above. :peace:

122 pages of reading in just a few days Cajun and I gotta say, I don't see this as a grow journal as much as I see it as a growth journal. Your growth bro, nothing to do with the plant. You're surrounded by people that love and respect you. You overcome odds. You obviously have a green thumb. Courageous moves and starting at square 1 a few times. You have a lotta heart and head. I picked a few tidbits outta this, like the essential oil thing I'm excited to try, but it's been a great journal to read because of the man it's about, rather than the plant it's about. Much respect...Stormy

Back
Top Bottom