Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Good grief buckaroo. And they still have home stretch beefing up to do. Geez Louise. :bravo:

:hug::hug::hug:

Yeah, I can't wait :hug::hug::hug:

:bravo:beauties!!

Thank you AB

Hey Noob....just a few buds eh ! Don't worry about that fade bud, i remember Gray's Carns always faded like that too close to finish. looks like this grow will far exceed your expectations and that's golden! I'm very happy for you good man....you have done a fantastic job with this grow and you now are "experienced'. The more runs you do with the "kit" , the more you understand and get the "feel" for the instructions and what each "kit" ingredient does to the soil and plants! What a good job Noob! Cheers to you sir!:Namaste::bravo::high-five:

Thanks duggs. I'm actually ready for this grow to be over. I have a lot of ideas for next year and I want to get to planning and implementation.

noob, what does your beautiful carnival :bravo: smell like? :)

Like warm apple pie... :rofl:

Is it just me or does it look like some of those buds are done? How long did those veg Noob?

I think you're right tard. I checked the trichomes on the left Carnival and she looks ready. I will wait until after I give them their growth Energy drench tomorrow before I chop her.

Cheers everyone

Yeah, I can't wait :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you AB

Thanks duggs. I'm actually ready for this grow to be over. I have a lot of ideas for next year and I want to get to planning and implementation.

Like warm apple pie... :rofl:

I think you're right tard. I checked the trichomes on the left Carnival and she looks ready. I will wait until after I give them their growth Energy drench tomorrow before I chop her.

Cheers everyone

a last BRIX spray a day or 3 from chop never hurt..:)

Top of the evenin to ya Noob...:high-five: Wats goin on my friend....hey bud , should see the group...what a friggen mess. They are not very into getting their pic s taken , buds are just too heavy,...even the Lilly , with her baseball bat colas (actually bigger!!) two of the main branches are sagging . Anyhow , no pics tonight , i'm bagged from workin all Eff'n day then had the boys for supper, take them home , go look at the group and have to spend a good 45 min's. tending to them. Lots of TLC, The Lilly smells like those Sweet tarts we used to eat as kids. Anyhow , just wanted to cruise thru , drop a bucket of smiles your way. Cheers.:joint:

HARVEST UPDATE!

I harvested one of the Carnivals on Saturday. I'm getting pretty fast. This plant only took me and hour and a half to trim, wash, and hang to dry. I left a lot of leaves on the plant to slow down the drying process. Right now they are hanging in the closet at a perfect 50% humidity. Crossing my fingers this dry and cure goes smoothly.

On to the pictures

20161015_165117.jpg
20161015_165130.jpg
20161015_165141.jpg
20161015_165152.jpg
20161015_165205.jpg
20161015_165214.jpg
20161015_194907.jpg
20161016_114209.jpg
20161016_114240.jpg
20161016_114217.jpg
20161016_114225.jpg
20161016_114230.jpg
20161016_114243.jpg
20161016_114249.jpg
20161016_114254.jpg
20161016_114303.jpg

It almost made me cry having to cut her down

And then there was one...

20161016_114325.jpg
20161016_114330.jpg
20161016_114336.jpg
20161016_114343.jpg
20161016_114420.jpg
20161016_114426.jpg

Cheers everyone
:roorrip:

Beautiful work there noob. The leaf fade compliments them greatly. Ours faded out like that as well right at the end so it must be a carnival thing. Seeing them up close without the scrog, I'm going to stick with my 22 zip total grow weight. Great job brother! :roorrip:

:woohoo: :party: :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

What a deliciously famaliar sight! :yahoo: Well done, most favorite Noob. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Aww yea... Get em Noob!:high-five::slide:

Wow noob.:thumb: Lookin great man. Those are Carnivals are really someting. i wanna try one but I know that mine won't even come close to what you and everyone else has turned out. Not til I get to High Brix any way. So I will watch.
Man that thing really is a beauty. Great job

:goodjob: I'm glad you brought her home. Enjoy your herb. :high-five:

:bongrip:

Thanks Jim. I will have lots of herb to enjoy. That's for sure. :)

Beautiful work there noob. The leaf fade compliments them greatly. Ours faded out like that as well right at the end so it must be a carnival thing. Seeing them up close without the scrog, I'm going to stick with my 22 zip total grow weight. Great job brother! :roorrip:

We shall see my friend. 22 is a good guess though.

:woohoo: :party: :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

What a deliciously famaliar sight! :yahoo: Well done, most favorite Noob. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thank you Sue. And thank you for the suggestion to grow this awesome strain.

:hug::hug::hug:

Good morning my friend! Lookin just fine my brotha! How long you gonna let the last Carn go bud?

Not too long. I was thinking one more Growth Energy drench which should be this weekend. What do you think?

Wow noob.:thumb: Lookin great man. Those are Carnivals are really someting. i wanna try one but I know that mine won't even come close to what you and everyone else has turned out. Not til I get to High Brix any way. So I will watch.
Man that thing really is a beauty. Great job

Thanks jacob. The sooner you go to high brix, the happier you and your plants will be. I can't express how simple this process is to learn once you start doing it.

Cheers everyone

:roorrip:

Great growing noob, looks like a winnnnn.:bravo::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom