ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

He's too happy in his forest to worry.
I have a grower friend who insists you wipe your feet/shoes on this bleach towel thingy on the floor at the door of the grow room.
After fighting spider mites last year, I didn't bitch about him being neurotic anymore.

Hope you are having a Chronically great day my brother
I just had my first bleached leaf from the LEd lights,, it made me wonder does it change the bud quality if it goes to the whole bud
Flippin cold over this way down at -3 an getting up to 8 in some parts:love:

I just had my first bleached leaf from the LEd lights,, it made me wonder does it change the bud quality if it goes to the whole bud
Hmmm... :hmmmm:

Good morning weed cronic. Now that you got the monster out of the tent I bet it's a good feeling until the next time. Happy Days my good man. :volcano-smiley:

Hey Brotha Sorry been slacking a bit on the journal reading and my subs ill try to get to them this wee
I guess itll be awhile before you get another grow going
Have a Great Week :thumb:

6 Oz's is a good yield in anyone's book. Keepem Green

yea im Very Happy when I can get close to 6 oz on a plant especially with only 3 week veg time :thumb:

:hmmmm: I can't tell yet... you?

edit -- meaning, will she be a frosty beauty worth saving or a one time tasty girl?

well
since its a regular seed and its a female I got clones going im gonna fem seed it
I also have 1 sour diesel clone I started with it so I am gonna use so fem pollen from the pbk x rpbk x gdp
on the diesel in hopes of making the diesel a bit shorter lol
this weeks photos should show a little more frost 3 weeks to go I wanna see it gain some weight

HiDiHo Cronic...:passitleft:. things are lovely here as always... Awesome smoke report... Wasn't sure if you were giving a dissertation or just a report but good reporting anyhow...lol... and I think you have lovely feet.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love:

So how much did you pay Dennise to say you have lovely feet bro?:)lol jk
Happy Shatterday my friend:)

im not arguing a lady saying I have nice feet
she mustve seen some really crusty feet roaming about mine aren't that bad :rofl:

I'm with you Mr Dreamz, they aint pretty :)

:rofl:

:hug: I'm not feeling any love coming your way Cronic so here ya go.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Girl :love::circle-of-love::love:

Lol.. Mr foot

agony of da feet :rofl:

He's too happy in his forest to worry.
I have a grower friend who insists you wipe your feet/shoes on this bleach towel thingy on the floor at the door of the grow room.
After fighting spider mites last year, I didn't bitch about him being neurotic anymore.

yep be a weed fairy in your forest of goodness :thumb:

Hey Man! Guess what? Those seeds were not autos! Of all things they were HimalayanBlueDiesel X GDP !!!!! They were from BID ! You can have half of what comes up! Wooo Weeee! :cheer:

Damn stoners we are! :yahoo::Rasta:

cool its ok Buddy reg seeds so you gotta wait to get em sorted out :thumb:

Happy Skunkday to one and all:)...hope your lost in your forest Chronic:)

I had to run for some netcups today lol
ended up buying more extra airhose and more clonex rooting gel and when I go to a hydro store I always get
a couple extra airstones :thumb:
since I had to make a drive I didn't want my gas to cost more than the shit I went there to buy
was like 69 cents a netcup I only needed 3 but ended up buying 10 and the other stuff to make the drive worthwhile lol

Flippin cold over this way down at -3 an getting up to 8 in some parts:love:

hey Brother Just a little busier than normal res change day find out my oldest kid was into my tools I carry on my boat and im missing shit and he leaves it around
pisses me off 24 yr old acting like a 6 yr old
wow you got some cold there sending some warm vibes your way :thumb:

yea hmmmm

ok I still gotta upload pics and shit and its late so ill do it tomorrow
the update
so
everyone have a great week and Keep the Girls green :thumb:

Hey Man! Guess what? Those seeds were not autos! Of all things they were HimalayanBlueDiesel X GDP !!!!! They were from BID ! You can have half of what comes up! Wooo Weeee! :cheer:

Damn stoners we are! :yahoo::Rasta:

HimalayanBlueDiesel X GDP in the ground? I am very interested in these....

I thought you might be Mr. Buck. Looks like I may do these myself. Hope I can hold up to it. Trying to pop seven right now. Then grow em to see female parts and put them outside with an auto watering system chronic is going to put in to help me. Something like this doesn't happen very often. All I can do is give it a shot, eh? We old farts just wont quit!
:high-five:

gonna have to check our buddies journal for those :thumb:
im just giving him a morale boost and a wee bit of help :rofl:

I thought you might be Mr. Buck. Looks like I may do these myself. Hope I can hold up to it. Trying to pop seven right now. Then grow em to see female parts and put them outside with an auto watering system chronic is going to put in to help me. Something like this doesn't happen very often. All I can do is give it a shot, eh? We old farts just wont quit!
:high-five:

:thumb:

Happy Munchday my friend...:love: looking forward to the update:)

coming up :thumb:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

ok got my pics uploaded gonna start my update

ok here we go

nl x s

DSC054274.JPG

DSC054281.JPG

DSC054294.JPG

DSC054304.JPG

ok on to pbk x rpbk x gdp

DSC054202.JPG

DSC054213.JPG

DSC054222.JPG

DSC054232.JPG

DSC054243.JPG

DSC054252.JPG

ak - 49

DSC054322.JPG

DSC054331.JPG

DSC054342.JPG

DSC054354.JPG

Medi Bomb 1

DSC054362.JPG

DSC054373.JPG

DSC054384.JPG

DSC054393.JPG

DSC054404.JPG

GDP

DSC054464.JPG

the pbk x rpbk x gdp and 1 sour diesel clone that im gonna pollinate with the pbk x rpbk x gdp fem pollen
and ill pollinate the other clones of the same

DSC054454.JPG

DSC054475.JPG

DSC054482.JPG

DSC054493.JPG

ok ill do the rest on another post

ok on to
the cs plants

DSC054513.JPG

DSC054522.JPG

DSC054533.JPG

DSC054543.JPG