Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

The pressure will open the weakest point in the tubing. Don't worry those pin holes will be it. If not the gas will find another way and that is a mess.

That is what I am hoping, so far nothing has blown up so gas has to be getting out somewhere. Hopefully it in the tent and not in caps, I sealed them up good tough. And the milk jugs sure got a lot of pressure in them.

Another TopLed Journal ?
Cool
Subbed

Yep, but I paid $$$ for mine, not an offcial 'tester'.

Yep, but I paid $$$ for mine, not an offcial 'tester'.

Official enough for me !
I'm gonna watch anyway.
Thanks for shelling out the $$ and for the show...

I'm excited to see how this light does for you.

I have the smaller one like Jon705 tested. I got it just to veg in a 4 x 4 tent. So I can't wait to see what happens for you as you progress.

One thought I had is that if need be, I could always add a few CFL's.

Anyway, will tag a long.

I'm excited to see how this light does for you.

I have the smaller one like Jon705 tested. I got it just to veg in a 4 x 4 tent. So I can't wait to see what happens for you as you progress.

One thought I had is that if need be, I could always add a few CFL's.

Anyway, will tag a long.

Welcome man, we shall see what happens :thumb:

YOO I am so jealous of the strains you picked. I cant wait to watch this progress

All plants are about month - two old at time of first picture. I was going to SCROG, but decided be too hard to water back plants so just training heavily. So here are the pics....

Have you used this cob light from day one with these? Or did you start with the new light at the time the plants were about 1 to 2 months old?

They definitely look healthy now, so I'm curious what light you've been using with them?

Have you used this cob light from day one with these? Or did you start with the new light at the time the plants were about 1 to 2 months old?

They definitely look healthy now, so I'm curious what light you've been using with them?

Until about 2 weeks ago, so they about 1.5 months old, they where under 4 bulb T5 fluorescent. That is why I think one looks bleached, this light was so much more intense.

Subbed.How it going Craw,I too am at war with spider mite's.I did use mighty wash and It did slow them down but not kill completely.I now am trying Azamax and a garden spray with spinosad.We'll see how it work's.First spray was today.

Hey jimmy, welcome.

Spider mites are evil little creatures. My goal now is not elimination, I think that basically impossible. But control do not take over my buds.

Anything, beyond the real heavy chems, is going to take more then one application. I am planning on at least 2 more mighty wash soakings before letting them go.

Back
Top Bottom