Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Have you shopped at the garden center across the river? I wonder if they have those airpots.

They probably could order them, they do not have in stock. I have been ordering online from Rogue Hydroponics. They have free shipping and since in Salem or Eugene I usually get within day or two. I think the 15 gallon is a bit overkill though. Might be great for summer outdoor grow though.

Subscribed! :popcorn:

Welcome RL!

I am thinking this pheno take AT LEAST 80 days to finish if not more, will see in this grow cause will not let the mites take over again, got lazy before.

My Hawaiian Snow is going to go past 100 days after pistils. She's at 90 days now with at least 2 weeks to go. I'm getting tired of looking at her.

welcome Bud!

I sprayed the plants down with MightyWash after the lights went off. Will wash with H20 before lights come back on. Weird looking pink stuff, people where raving about its mite killing properties online, so lets see.

That should knock the mites back before I switch to 12/12 tonight. This is their first 12 hour dark cycle.

Decieded to keep exhaust fan off and use CO2 instead of finding way to raise humidity.

With light on last night and no exhaust fan on, it maxed out at 86 degrees F and about 55% humidity.

So I followed this DIY guideDIY CO2 Generator - Compliments of Jandre 2k3!, and with a few mods, like using gallon milk jugs instead of 2 liters, and twice amount of yeast/sugar. I ended up with this...

DSCF39241.JPG
DSCF39252.JPG
DSCF39261.JPG
DSCF3927.JPG

Brewing jug on left filtered through water jug on right, then into tubing with little thumb tack holes that is mounted on roof of tent. I Hope the holes let out CO2, they seemed to seal themselves back up with type of tubing I got.

Anyone have any idea, beyond buying expensive CO2 meter, how I can tell if it is coming out of holes and into tent? It is bubbling good from brewers jug into water filter jug.

The pressure will open the weakest point in the tubing. Don't worry those pin holes will be it. If not the gas will find another way and that is a mess.

Another TopLed Journal ?
Cool
Subbed

Back
Top Bottom