Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Had to pull the plants out to train/trim. So I figured do a picture update a few days early.

The Double Berry is looking the best, but the Hawaiian Snow is going to be a beast too. The Choco Chunk is dealing with bleaching issues, I think? The BrainStorm is looking better, I think this light was too intense for the Chunk and BrainStorm at first.

They all look a little beat up cause just pulled some branches down. Probably last training for all but the Hawaiian Snow.

DSCF39321.JPG
Brainstorm16.jpg
Chunk2.jpg
DoubleBerry.jpg
HS13.jpg

maybe nutrient burn? they look great besides that mild nutrient burn.

maybe water them with pure water next time? they look awfully dry. can you water them tonight?

maybe nutrient burn? they look great besides that mild nutrient burn.

maybe water them with pure water next time? they look awfully dry. can you water them tonight?

I don't think it nute burn. it white not brown. The soil just looks dry, it just the top that dried out. They are 15 gallon pots so plenty of soil moisture deep. Probably water Saturday at latest.

It would surprise me, have not been giving any nutes. The soil is 5/8 FF happy frg and 3/8 FF ocean forest. I know FFOF is hot, but I do not think that hot?

I think this is more per strain Crawdaddy, I just transplanted with FFOF and vermifire, and a couple I actually mixed the two, and I was seeing most the burning on a couple of my hazes that were in the fox farm. They will enjoy reg pH'd water for a few weeks no biggie :)

Stay well Craw :thumb:

Welcome!

I think this is more per strain Crawdaddy, I just transplanted with FFOF and vermifire, and a couple I actually mixed the two, and I was seeing most the burning on a couple of my hazes that were in the fox farm. They will enjoy reg pH'd water for a few weeks no biggie :)

Stay well Craw :thumb:

Yea this makes sense, I may have to make different fert mixes for the different strains, another added pain in the ass to growing multiple strains at once. The Double Berry and Hawaiian Snow look like they can handle food better then the Chunk and Brainstorm.

Sprayed the 4 flowering plants down with mighty wash this morning after the lights went out. Supposedly this stuff will burn the plant if light on when it on the plants. Run out so had to finish up on 1/2 plant and the moms/clones with SNS-217. Probably order some more mighty wash and one more good treatment in 5-7 days. Hopefully that keep mites away for rest of flower.

Will spray down with light solution of FF Flowers Kiss foliar feed before light come on to wash off mighty wash and give a little flower boost.

Also will feed a very light solution of FF Open Sesame to jumpstart bud formation at same time.

all 4 clones are showing nice roots, 3 got planted today. Last in next day or two. Fastest root time for clones for me, about 10 days from cut to enough roots to put in soil. 4/4 too, I think they like the 100W Advanced Diamond series LED and cooler temps.

I like the TOP LED COB, but I love the spectrum balance of the Diamond Series. If Top LED could copy that sort of spectrum balance in a COB configuration, I think that would be a bad ass light. Just looking at the light from the two I can tell the Top LED is only 2 wave lengths, the color is just not as 'complex' to the naked eye, a simple mix of red/blue. But the diamond series has much more balance of colors in it, you can tell it mostly red/blue of course, but there is some green and others mixed in too.

The 3 mothers, Super Cheese, Brainstorm and Hawaiian Snow all look, I gave the 2nd Hawaiian Snow to a local grower to test out.

The 4 flowering plants are really starting to stretch out nicely. The choco chunk is still weak(unless it improves may kick it out for more room for other 3), I think this plant a couple years old after accounting for all the times it been clones, but other 3 are getting strong fast.

May do picture update tomorrow few days early, they changing fast.

Looking good Craw.I also use the ff trio for flowering and love it.I do not use the Flower kiss.Have you used it before or are we about to find out how if it work's.

I used the flowers kiss on my outdoor this year. Did not have any bad effects so figure can't hurt. Not sure if helps or not would have to do controlled experiment to find out.

Love the training, keep it up my friend!

Your POTM was my inspiration, but mine are not going to be close to that even.

lol them pots look awesome, like something a cenobite would use.

Had to look up cenobite, lol.

The Hawaiian snow is from greenhouse seeds Craw? I have looked the HS up a few times and I find a lot of variation, plus my buddy is growing a few and the info he has on his sounds COMPLETELY wrong lol.. still outside nor cal and they are heading towards 100+ days, alot of haze genetics in this girl but it looks like some damn fresh snow mountains.. would be some killer hash buds! I hope you get the same buddy!! +reps

The Hawaiian snow is from greenhouse seeds Craw? I have looked the HS up a few times and I find a lot of variation, plus my buddy is growing a few and the info he has on his sounds COMPLETELY wrong lol.. still outside nor cal and they are heading towards 100+ days, alot of haze genetics in this girl but it looks like some damn fresh snow mountains.. would be some killer hash buds! I hope you get the same buddy!! +reps

Yea I read the same. Yes Greenhouse seeds, this pheno looks to be good, at least from incomplete results of my test grow. I have 4 more beans of it, the Blueberry,and Brainstorm. When i get next tent probably pop all 12 to find best mother from each.

I am a huge fan of the way Sativas smoke. Here is the Hawaiian Snow 50 days in last grow before I chopped due to mites, this bud is about 4-6" long and by time i chopped at 60 days filled out nicely. Probably still had another 3-5 weeks left too....
Hawaiian_snow_Close4.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the reps bro :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom