Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Congrats on your harvest Dennise!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those are some very pretty nugs from the Miss Hyde! And they are lookin' awfully sticky too! ;)

I have a Crazy Miss Hyde bean that is waiting to get popped, you just gave me some inspiration! I didn't think I would find anyone else on here with that strain! Very cool :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the Miss Hyde chop Fifi.

Thanks guys and since the damn light is not working again I will give my final review and this journal can be closed.... I have 5 girls under the Spider16 ad when I got up this morning it is not working again... I'm done... I hate this light. It's penetration sucks... It is heavy... It is hot.... you have to double harvest almost everything because the bottom does not get any light and there is so much popcorn. As soon as I can get some help here I am taking the light down and putting my Top Leds back up to finish the grow..... I don't have the time right now to mess with this light any more.... Thank you all for following along.....:circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear about your issues with the light Dennise ):

I hope the rest of your day goes better than the beginning of it, keep your head up Sister D! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry to hear about the light. This is not the first time it has done it? Are you sure it is not a timer issue as far as coming on? I had a timer once that did not work right. I had the light vendor replase the light and it did it again before I realized it was the timer. HOw embarrassing.

You have talked to the light vendor? They will make it right?

halla at me D, i sent you email you think they will be all right in the shed.

wow got be kidding that light quit. dang it. such a pretty light too.

I have 5 girls under the Spider16 ad when I got up this morning it is not working again... I'm done... I hate this light.
Hello Fifi. Do you have the 60 degree angle lens? Those are what I have & the penetration is great even in our stuffed tent. I think the problems your having may be due to the original damage to the light during shipping; repaired merchandise is never as good as fresh merchandise but this IS a Sponsored Journal & it's expected of you to give your honest opinion so :thanks:

I have told Jason the same things and he is trying to work it out.... I told him the penetration is a real issue with the 60 degree lens but IMO I too think it was caused by the shipping company... It was dropped so hard that the casing was dented in and I think it has affected the light somehow.... It has never been as bright as I thought it should be and I harvested the Kush top and had I not thrown the bottom back in I would have cut out major quantity... I will post up pics as soon as I can but the bottom is going to produce as much if not more than the top harvest... I have never seen the amount of popcorn as I got off the last girl I chopped out of there... I was a bit uncomfortable saying those things to Jason but he actually said that is exactly the kind of feed back he was looking for... It is a prototype and the engineers are sending me parts to try and fix what they think is the problem.... We shall see.... I think no matter this light is not really for a small time grower that wants to grow 3 or 4 plants and be done with it.... Now a commercial or larger scale grower... once the bugs are all worked out I can certainly see it but there are some issues that need to be corrected... I am going to fix the light as promised to Jason or at least I am going to try and fix the light... Hell it may just be a fuse again but as stated the first time it happened there is a reason it is blowing fuses and I think that is what goes back to the shipping problem... Anywho.. It will grow good MJ... Smoking it right now and I'm stoned to the bone for the first time in days.....:lot-o-toke:....:circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear about the light. This is not the first time it has done it? Are you sure it is not a timer issue as far as coming on? I had a timer once that did not work right. I had the light vendor replase the light and it did it again before I realized it was the timer. HOw embarrassing.

You have talked to the light vendor? They will make it right?

Yes and they are sending the parts to fix it.... The light was dropped by DHL when I very first got it and it was dropped so hard that it dented the casing and to be honest I think it has caused the issues from the very beginning but yes I am sure it is not the timer.... I am going to fix it then take some light reading to make sure that the light was just not damaged in more ways than I know when it was dropped so hard and send the numbers to Jason so the engineers can see if this is part of the reason I am having such an issue with penetration with this light... This is the most powerful COB on the market and IMO should be brighter so I had Jason check with his engineers to see if possibly I could be correct in my thinking that the damage has been more severe than we thought and have affected the light in more ways than one..... Twilight has been more than helpful about sending replacement parts and helping me to fix the light but hopefully once the bugs are worked out the retail Spider16 will be free of all these issues.... In theory this is a kick ass light... there has just been a lot of outside factors which make it very hard to give a fair and accurate review at this time......:circle-of-love:

Hey D. you going to break into the light and replace the equipment inside of it.

Back
Top Bottom