Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

Can you elaborate on why youll be upping the co2 and spraying destress more than once a week? What do you think is happening?

Great question:

The plants were about a week more in the veg containers than I'd like, so the roots were pretty bound up. Toss them under INTENSE high par lighting with substandard roots....well, they need a bit of help for a few days.

Co2 and DeStress will be like medicine to them. BTW, they look fabulous. I'm just a picky SOB.

For some reason I think you being picky has been a great thing for growing. It pays to be picky. The older I get the more picky I get but it has always worked out for the better in the long run. The more pictures I see and the closer it gets to me moving the happier I think I get I can wait to smoke some high brix

Fun is right... Since I have been looking at platinum led and reading docs threads I kept hoping and hoping doc would do a platinum grow. Now with Tav's, Curso, Govs grows with platinum and high brix its being confirmed over and over that this is the way to go. Thank you for your journals guys seriously you have no idea how much you all help us.

Well I am convinced too about Platinum LED. I just received my P450 and am ready to put all 5 of my 16-24" clones under it this weekend. Blue Dream, old school OG Kush and Double Dream. All plants have been under T5s so I am anxious to see the results under LED. Blue Dream is so leggy thus far, even after two toppings. Double Dream is a friggin bush all by itself. Thanks to all for your journals.

Doc this is going to be awesome! The only other grow that I've seen here with that size LED panels was SteveHman using the Advanced LED's. He is also from Socal. Just wondering if you have read any of his journals? The pic's are only going to get much better by the day!:Namaste::yummy::Rasta::rollit:

In the recent past I ran 2 1000 watt HPS over the same tray as these lights. As far as temps go, my set up is such that the temps are always where I want them, barring power failure or something breaking or dying. (AC, dehum, etc.) It seems that the 2 P1200's put out about the same or less heat as 2 vented 1000watt HPS.
Kk thanks! My biggest issue is temps.. Summer just kicking in and already seeing 32+ in the tent at night... Even worse in the afternoon atm since im in veg for another 2 weeks. Glad I just dropped $550 on a portable ac unit! :)

Hey Doc!!! Awesome to see you are trying out some new LED's in your garden... Hope there is still a seat for me to enjoy the show! subbed :)

Here's what they look like right now:

Picture_003292.jpg

Picture_002288.jpg

Picture_001295.jpg

They are very healthy and appear to be catching their breath after being blasted by massive amounts of PAR. I think we're going to see some real neat stuff in a few weeks....

Si. Tambien es Verano en Australia. Tenía la esperanza de que él era de América del Sur.......En tres o cuatro años voy a vivir allí permanentemente.

motivos ocultos... :tokin:

Here's what they look like right now:

Picture_003292.jpg

Picture_002288.jpg

Picture_001295.jpg

They are very healthy and appear to be catching their breath after being blasted by massive amounts of PAR. I think we're going to see some real neat stuff in a few weeks....

They do look like they're thriving in the blinding onslaught. :high-five:

:cool:

Oh, I just de-stressed (<< that's half-strength) those clones I took after your method description, and while it's only been 24 hours, they are standing tall and seem to be doing well. The bigger plants got brix'd tonight. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom