Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

Jamaica!!!.... That will be real nice! When do you have that planned? ive never been but will one day myself.

Great to hear the seed bank took care of you, always nice to have a reputable source!!!
Yes ....Jamaica...my fav. place other than my little house! Going in Feb. for 10 days. I'm lucky i have a real close friend looking after things while i'm away. I have met and made several friends there over the yrs. and really enjoy myself down there. I will be taking my own produce with me this time though. It's not easy finding GOOD produce there.The best is the "finger hash" bar none. Couple buddy's are farmer's but not H.B. .They all claim to have the "best" but not so. I should mention that i only stay in Negril....on the far west side of the island....about 15 min's. to Rick's Cafe.

Ya ,the seed bank is awesome....His name is Jim and he's straight up....for sure! Sending me extra's for my troubles.The new baby Mazar is still hopefull,so i'm not counting it out just yet!Have to get my GF camera again to show off these MK's. wow...should see them now! Big,fat chunks of resin encrusted happyness.:yahoo:

Ya mon!.. I Love Jamaica..been there many times...
Had some accidental beans in luggage last visit...:)

Mornin Zigs....Ya mon! Love the place....perfect weather,nice people,great food......and ya, you can smoke one without having to worry about getting thrown in jail! Going for ten days this time....usually only go for a week but ,that never seems long enough eh. Funny about the beans. I've never tried to bring anything back with me.....but one yr. I tried to mail stuff back....bad idea....all three envelopes got stuck at customs and I was given the chance to claim them as they said the weights were all under one once and they were not allowed to open them. I of course quickly forgot about them LOL! Claim them....I don't think so sir!LMFAO! Last time I tried that.
I have found over the yrs. though ,that a lot of people bring their own smoke to the island.It's ok goin there but not leaving w/any. This time round i'm gonna take about 40 joints pre-rolled for my stay. I'm just so tired of searching for ho hum smoke when I get there eh!

Bin to Rick's many times to jump off the cliffs.....remember doing that yrs. ago when you had to climb out on a ledge to jump.....now a days they made it easy with a specially built platform for jumpers. What a hoot that is....it's only about 50' but people line up along the staircases to watch us crazies jump! Just love the place dude! What part of the island do you visit bro? Cheers!

Duggan, top of the day to you! :) been going to the Island of the Rasta for almost 30 yrs.
Housecalls and all.. Really! :)
Last Dec was in Negril, my favorite. Yes, 1 week is too short. Youre just starting to unwind, and wham!, time to leave... I like going 10-14 days.. This way you can enjoy so much you forget you were there the extra days. :rofl:
I only brought home some seeds. Which 2 of my soon to harvest plants are. :)
I have run in to many Canucks that bring their own..
I agree with you.. You wont find better than Your Own HB! Anywhere..

Good evening all my brothers! A few pics to look at. I'm so stoked to be able to show you ,not one ,but TWO Mazar's.
The little one will make it!:yahoo: She has real nice colour and seems to be holding her own now.I've misted her a few times with distilled,cuz it's too dry where they are.(40%RH) I'm looking at getting something real soon,but still not sure on size,brand,type,etc....

The two big MK's. are blowing me away w/ how they have exploded in this soil,under all this LED. Iv'e learned thru this grow about how intense they can be....and must be respected. They work better than alot of people want to believe...i think. I was one.
Anyhow these big colas smell of a big bowl of fruit....till you touch or rub them....then it becomes a super dank bowl of fruit!! Have a great night "gang" !:blunt::circle-of-love:
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_006.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_005.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_003.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_001.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_009.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_008.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_007.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_012.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_011.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_010.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_015.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_014.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_013.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_016.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_017.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_018.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_021.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_020.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_019.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_022.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_023.jpg
MK_Ultra_baby_Mazar_s_024.jpg

:reading420magazine:

Duggan, beautiful! Do you feel LEDs or these LEDs accelerate bud maturation? Do you have a chop date planned? :thumb:

Good day Zigs....With LED's iv'e learned a few things ,for sure. I let them get too close once during this grow ....too bad it was during a few spray sesions and some of the upper most leaf clusters got a bit crispy on me. I've learned that led's are stronger than i thought and they don't have to be right on top of the plants to get full benefit from them. The only issue i have with them is ,when you grow larger plants, as i do, the light's footprint gets smaller as they approach the light ....know what i mean bro? That's to be expected though.
As far as bud size and density goes....i can honestly say that this combination of lights i'm currently using is prolly just about perfect for how i'm doing things.I only use the Budmaster 2 all thru veg.....when i flip, i turn on the other four lites....two G8 240wb's and two G8 all red 90w. ufo's. I 've grown for a long time with H.I.D. lighting and have never achieved such explosive bud development and density as these MK Ultra's. Keep in mind to though Zig,i'm using more light than i need as well....that's just me though....extreme everything eh!

Yes....chop date is a week to ten days now. One could be taken now but the potm entry one is still maturing or ripening. The resin is packing on like crazy ,so i wanna make sure they give me everything ,if ya know what i mean! Still no amber trichs but most of the gland heads are milky ,but there are still alot of clear ones ....those are the ones i'm waiting for. Have a great night Zig and "gang". Cheers!:circle-of-love:

Brotha Fuckin Awesome !
Good 1, B.D.

Hello Brotha, looking like some snow crystals are all over, thats Xcellent,
Your photos are lookin good, what ya might consider is a cfl bulb in a short table lamp and turn off the main lighting to get rid of the UV range of lighting and see what the real colors are looking like.
Good 1, B.D.

Hello Brotha, looking like some snow crystals are all over, thats Xcellent,
Your photos are lookin good, what ya might consider is a cfl bulb in a short table lamp and turn off the main lighting to get rid of the UV range of lighting and see what the real colors are looking like.
Good 1, B.D.

BD...thanks for the good advice bro...i might try that next photo sesion!Cheers eh.

Duggan, I think it was Doc that said he doesnt get many amber pistils with HB. :)

Yes ,doc has said that a few times and i'm aware also....the amber ones are real slow to show themselves....that's fantastic cuz it lets all the other clear ones mature longer .Growing in this soil has all kinds of advantages,and that's one i like ,for sure!Cheers....goin for a stella! and a puff!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom