Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Thanks guys for the awesome comments :) been pretty flat out every night this week getting both tents back in check, got a few updates on most changes ;)

Starting with the flower tent,

Screenshot_1359.png

Lost Coast OG is looking awesome at day 39 but still taking her time to fill out, only small too :thumb:

Screenshot_1362.png

Screenshot_1363.png

White Jack, Day 27 looks like she is going to out yield LCOG and she is about 10 days younger :rofl:

Screenshot_1360.png

Viper Cookies just starting to get her stretch on at day 4 :thumb:

Screenshot_1361.png

Moving over to the veg tent now

Screenshot_1353.png

Early veg has now been upgraded to 6 netpots and will be up to 7 as soon as i find another spare 3" netpot :rofl: I washed the soil from Snake Venom and transplanted her into hydro, she is now joined by LCOG, Psychotropic Mass, Auto Berry and Viper Cookies for now.

Screenshot_1354.png

Surprisingly enough the older Ice Bomb is actually the smaller girl on the right lol, she was topped all over again a few days back, the other one has been left untrained and will probably end up in flower first.

Screenshot_1357.png

Screenshot_1356.png

Screenshot_1355.png

Red Diesel is my newest girl to step up from early veg to DWC, going strong :)

Screenshot_1358.png

Couple of drying flower shots, man they look frosty this time :thumb:

Screenshot_1364.png

Screenshot_1365.png

Screenshot_1366.png

:passitleft:

Quick heads up if you are looking for a great deal on seeds :thumb:

Attitude has an awesome promo right now for Cali Connection seeds, buy any pack and receive 10 free reg Larry OG :)
I bought myself a 10 pack of Sour D, 10 free Larry OG, 6 free beans for bank transfer, 6 more for their monthly promo and 3 more for their UFO promos, yep you read right, 25 free seeds with a 10 pack of beans :) cant beat that!

Man that's a freaking awesome deal.. I got so many seeds and strains at the moment, that I was wondering how I was going to get around to them all.. but I still want part of that deal, lol..

Oh yeah, reps.. I don't know what to say in reps column now, I've used up all my limited vocabulary adjectives :rofl:

Man, they remind me of what my Sour D looked like. Frickn, awesome Feral. And I see more is close behind. Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Man that's a freaking awesome deal.. I got so many seeds and strains at the moment, that I was wondering how I was going to get around to them all.. but I still want part of that deal, lol..

:rofl: My thoughts exactly :rofl: Still have about 80 different strains here but couldnt pass it up :rofl: did plan on buying some more Sour D beans though and went with the 10 regulars which will give me some room to play with, im definitely getting one growing by the end of the year :) Good thing is i only ended up with 2 auto beans out of all the freebies :thumb:

Oh yeah, reps.. I don't know what to say in reps column now, I've used up all my limited vocabulary adjectives :rofl:

lol im the same, just feels like im repeating myself all the time :rofl: everyone is doing really well :)

Looks cold there man,your dry buds have frost on them:laugh::volcano-smiley:

:rofl: will have to wait for the sun to rise and melt the snow for the next pics :rofl:

Man, they remind me of what my Sour D looked like. Frickn, awesome Feral. And I see more is close behind. Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Bro :thumb:
Got the LCOG from the pollen tent coming up next for harvest which will be as soon as WJ is dry enough to jar, should be tonight if everything goes to plan, then couple of weeks till LCOG in the flower tent, couple more weeks till WJ and then a few more till Viper Cookies :rofl: in that time i have the 2 Ice Bombs ready to go in and Red Diesel to go in when Viper is done :rofl: It never ends :rofl:

WJ is not dry enough yet for my liking, managed to trim up about 20g of dry buds from one of my first branches i harvested on the saturday but the rest just aint ready, im thinking another day or two :thumb:. The stems just dont have that snap to them and still feel pretty flexible, i guess its the extra leaves i left on when doing a rough wet trim taking a bit longer to dry. I remember why i wet trim now :rofl: takes a little longer but takes no time at all when jarring up for the cure, all of this is going to need another trim before its jarred, i think next time ill take just a bit more off and see how that goes ;)
I grinded a small nug and tested, had to smoke the 1 left over cone in my bowl first so not sure which one just floored me :rofl: not much else will be done tonight :rofl: :passitleft:

I've never been able to fully stem dry them up here,after 6 days the stems just still bend so now I wait till I get that hay smell which is usually day 3ish then paper bag them for 24-48hrs but never had a yield like yours:) I'll test mine tomorrow so sorry if I dribble to much shit tomorrow arv:)

I hear you there mate ;) only way i get them to dry fully is with my dehumidifier, usually around 6-7 days then straight into jars with 62% bovedas :thumb: before i got the dehumidifier i had a few problems getting them to dry, ended up leaving them to dry for 7 days then into jars with bovedas for 2 days then back out on the rack, then repeated the process till dry, whatever works :) Im always dribbling shit stoned out of my mind, it makes things more interesting till i read it the next day :rofl:
It must have been the new bud that got me, almost worn off already, defo needs a cure but pretty potent, defo the strongest WJ so far at this point :thumb: Last one is turning into an awesome smoke after cure, gets better with age ;)

Where do you get the bovedas? My long term storage buds from last year dried out to much,still smoked nice but was pretty dry after 12 months.Fresh buds give ya a good hit hey but only ever seems to last about 40min or so but gives you a good gauge on how they will cure.I wasn't a big fan on my WWidow to start with but its Deffinatley coming good now

Where do you get the bovedas? My long term storage buds from last year dried out to much,still smoked nice but was pretty dry after 12 months.Fresh buds give ya a good hit hey but only ever seems to last about 40min or so but gives you a good gauge on how they will cure.I wasn't a big fan on my WWidow to start with but its Deffinatley coming good now

Can get them off fleabay reasonably cheap but best place i have found is directly through boveda, jump on their website and you can buy direct :thumb: its been a while since i bought some but at the time their prices were unbeatable incl shipping and they were here in a few days :) I still have a full pack of 10x 8g here, all my old ones are still good also :rofl: my jars fit about 2oz each and i use 1x 8g for each oz, so 2 each jar, one in the middle and one at the top :thumb:

That's some decent tin man. I'm also already sold out, and I haven't even harvested one plant yet. LOL!

Looking fantastic as always brother! + reps

:high-five:

:high-five:

Initial smoke report is pretty decent from a mate :) He said not as fruity this time but still has the tang to it and mega frosty :rofl: Does the job nicely and is a bit different to the last few harvests which he is loving :thumb:
Same strain though so maybe the extra leaf and frost has changed the flavor a bit, I still have not given it a proper smoke yet, i will wait at least a week or so in cure before i do ;)

Back
Top Bottom