Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Finally finished trimming, back is killing me yet again :rofl:
Total weight for this round came in at a surprising 264.37g or 9.3oz :) while trimming yesterday i was thinking i would have been lucky to reach the 5oz mark, I hit that and thought a max of 2-3oz left, not another 4oz :rofl: Tbh i am not completely satisfied with this harvest and could have been better, yield is up there where i like to see but ended up with a lot of light airy buds, funny enough the 5oz i got rid of was the airy stuff and the trimmed stuff tonight were all the solid buds :rofl:
Oh well the best thing that came out of this harvest is the fact i will be able to keep some for myself, had a feeling i was going to run short this time around, i need to focus on keeping myself in supply and not everyone else, kinda felt a bit rushed on this one because of the demand ;)

Well done bro.... Sold the air and kept the solids, good man :rofl: bulb caused the air? Reps mate..

Thanks Bro :thumb: I think it was a mix of the bulb and not enough defol. I will be changing out my nute line very soon, off to the hydro shop now to have a browse, id keep going with AN but it has become almost impossible to buy in AU over the past few months, actually thinking about going to GH ;)

Well stupid me forgot to hit post didnt i :rofl:

Back from the hydro shop now, 2 more 15L pro pot setups, GH Flora grow, Micro and Bloom, DM Silica, Cheap Carbo, Diamond Nectar and some more calimagic :thumb:

Here is the pics after defol, ready for the chop. Not in order of any kind, may be multiples of buds, took so many pics and have not even looked at them myself yet :thumb:

20160807_003945.jpg

20160807_003846.jpg

20160807_003841.jpg

20160807_003824.jpg

20160807_003759.jpg

20160807_003751.jpg

20160807_003739.jpg

20160807_003730.jpg

20160807_003725.jpg

20160807_003710.jpg

20160807_003703.jpg

20160807_003655.jpg

20160807_003642.jpg

20160807_003631.jpg

20160807_003615.jpg

20160807_003603.jpg

20160807_003550.jpg

20160807_003540.jpg

Back to it i go :passitleft:
Lovely collas! .

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

Thanks witchy :) glad the harvest is finally over but now i move on to LCOG harvest tonight :rofl:

Thanks for the heads up about the bovedas mate, have some reps :thumb:
I love those long nights. Great job Feral.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Have you used GH Flora series yet Feral? If not, I think you will like it.

Just saw those pics of WJ again. :jawdropper:

I just mixed up my first batch in a new DWC for Auto Berry :) basically went with half strength on the base nutes, all the regular additives and some diamond nectar :thumb: Im also thinking of running one of the ice bomb's on it in flower :) Hope i see some awesome results like you are getting, are you running any of their additives?

Did you mix in the micro first? Don't forget to shake well. LOL! Sounds silly, but it is exactly the kind of shit I didn't do until I bothered to read the labels. :rofl:

Not using any of their additives. Just adding calmag and then beneficial microbes. Only add the BM 3 times in a grow. A week before flip. 3 weeks after flip and about 5 to 7 days before harvest.

I better get onto some updates, only been a few days :rofl:

In the flower tent,

Screenshot_1375.png

Viper Cookies is stretching nicely at day 9 of flower :thumb: Not expecting a big plant but should be pretty decent, her and LCOG are both still on Connoisseur and should have enough to get them through. Forgot to mention the other day about AN, they had issues importing it into AU so there is a major shortage everywhere :rofl: Glad to be moving away from it tbh but anyways some pics :)

Screenshot_1380.png

Screenshot_1381.png

White Jack, Day 32, running on the cheap hydro shop line of nutes, has the least amount of light coverage and not doing too bad tbh, a lot better than i thought :)

Screenshot_1376.png

Screenshot_1377.png

LCOG is getting there, Day 44, i keep saying it, small :rofl: should still see a couple of oz from her when done but the next few will be bigger :) She is getting mighty frosty though :thumb:

Screenshot_1378.png

Screenshot_1379.png

In the Veg tent, I have been busy rearranging everything yet again, finally getting more organized :thumb:

Screenshot_1368.png

The larger Ice Bomb, almost ready for flower :) let her get a bit more upward growth and then throw her in, id really like to wait till a 27l DWC is free :thumb: (meaning when LCOG is done in a few weeks)

Screenshot_1372.png

The Smaller Ice Bomb :rofl: she is bloody huge lol

Screenshot_1373.png

Red Diesel is coming along really well now, quite happy with her, might start doing some training soon

Screenshot_1371.png

Auto Berry actually not doing too bad, probably be awesome because i do so much hating on them :rofl: only transplanted yesterday so hopefully takes off nice and quick, she is my first running GH Flora :thumb:

Screenshot_1370.png

Early Veg, Psychotropic Mass, going into 15l DWC on left of tent in coming days, so much to do!

Screenshot_1369.png

Here is what is left of the soil girls, pulled a few doubles and strains i already have thriving in veg ;) very soon i will be pissing off all that crap in the back and giving them all a bit more space, cloner and early veg will go to the smaller tent and will run 6x 15l DWC's in veg, maybe 4x 27l DWC's in flower with 2 weeks between harvests :rofl: im still stuffed from the last harvest and putting everything off, got so much to do :rofl: sorry, stoned again and rambling on with shit.

Screenshot_1374.png

:passitleft:

I'm always amazed at how much you have going on. What size area/s are you working with?

Great update bud!

Thanks Mate :) Start to realize how much i have going on when i get lazy for a few days and have to catch up on everything :rofl: Veg tent is 4x4, Flower tent is 5x5, both at 2m tall and the pollen tent which will become my early veg and clone area soon is 3ft wide and 1 1/2ft deep, only 1.6m tall :thumb:

Beautiful Feral! What's the story with the pale yellow plants? Are those reveg? Just wondering why everything else is so lush and green but those look like pee lol! :rofl:

They are my Canna Terra Girls, Great stuff that is, if you want to kill your plants :rofl: few things wrong with them girls, they were due for an up pot months ago, had their first feed the other night in about a month and have pretty much been fully neglected. Cut out a few but these remaining ones will be brought back to health just long enough to get some clones and then also will be killed off. Will be doing purely hydro soon, had enough of messing with different mediums, time to focus all my energy into growing some even bigger and better plants doing what i know how to do well :)

Back
Top Bottom