Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Thing is they were yellow before i neglected them :rofl: Canna Terra has to be one of the worst mediums you can possibly use, well at least the version we get in AU :thumb:

But if your bored it will give you plenty of thing to work on:rofl::rofl: I can't believe I Thaught ide work it out:)

What is Canna Terra? I'll make sure to stay way far away from that! :thanks: Even with nutes it does that to plants? Holy Sh!t.

Its Canna's version of almost soil :rofl:

But if your bored it will give you plenty of thing to work on:rofl::rofl: I can't believe I Thaught ide work it out:)

You done a great job on your girls considering what you had to work with mate :thumb:, im giving up on it now, cant be bothered wasting my time on shit thats not needed, get them washed off and into clay balls as soon as i can :)

I better get onto some updates, only been a few days :rofl:

In the flower tent,

Screenshot_1375.png

Viper Cookies is stretching nicely at day 9 of flower :thumb: Not expecting a big plant but should be pretty decent, her and LCOG are both still on Connoisseur and should have enough to get them through. Forgot to mention the other day about AN, they had issues importing it into AU so there is a major shortage everywhere :rofl: Glad to be moving away from it tbh but anyways some pics :)

Screenshot_1380.png

Screenshot_1381.png

White Jack, Day 32, running on the cheap hydro shop line of nutes, has the least amount of light coverage and not doing too bad tbh, a lot better than i thought :)

Screenshot_1376.png

Screenshot_1377.png

LCOG is getting there, Day 44, i keep saying it, small :rofl: should still see a couple of oz from her when done but the next few will be bigger :) She is getting mighty frosty though :thumb:

Screenshot_1378.png

Screenshot_1379.png

In the Veg tent, I have been busy rearranging everything yet again, finally getting more organized :thumb:

Screenshot_1368.png

The larger Ice Bomb, almost ready for flower :) let her get a bit more upward growth and then throw her in, id really like to wait till a 27l DWC is free :thumb: (meaning when LCOG is done in a few weeks)

Screenshot_1372.png

The Smaller Ice Bomb :rofl: she is bloody huge lol

Screenshot_1373.png

Red Diesel is coming along really well now, quite happy with her, might start doing some training soon

Screenshot_1371.png

Auto Berry actually not doing too bad, probably be awesome because i do so much hating on them :rofl: only transplanted yesterday so hopefully takes off nice and quick, she is my first running GH Flora :thumb:

Screenshot_1370.png

Early Veg, Psychotropic Mass, going into 15l DWC on left of tent in coming days, so much to do!

Screenshot_1369.png

Here is what is left of the soil girls, pulled a few doubles and strains i already have thriving in veg ;) very soon i will be pissing off all that crap in the back and giving them all a bit more space, cloner and early veg will go to the smaller tent and will run 6x 15l DWC's in veg, maybe 4x 27l DWC's in flower with 2 weeks between harvests :rofl: im still stuffed from the last harvest and putting everything off, got so much to do :rofl: sorry, stoned again and rambling on with shit.

Screenshot_1374.png

:passitleft:
Holy crap. Your killing it too. Let me catch up here.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Nice Feral. I'm looking to expand here soon. But I really like what's going on here tonight. Awesome.

Holy crap. Your killing it too. Let me catch up here.

:high-five:

Nice Feral. I'm looking to expand here soon. But I really like what's going on here tonight. Awesome.

Thanks man :) finally starting to feel like im getting some order in the tents now, I would love to expand further but only have limited space, perpetual really does keep things moving though which is good, just need to use up a bit more space in the flower tent, could fit my 3 flowering girls in a 4x4 easy right now :thumb:

So i was doing my thing in the tents tonight and being late i didnt grab any pics, wasnt planning on doing any updates tonight, packed everything up and thought i should check in the pollen tent. LCOG is definitely ready to chop and WFK is coming along really well, tiny buds but i didnt expect anything decent under CFL, was a test run and hopefully she has been impregnated with LCOG fem pollen :)
I have no idea on what this strain is but i know its close if not 100% sativa and i finally got the chance to smell her, oh my straight away smelt mango, not just a subtle hint i mean full on mango, like when you just cut into a fresh one :) have been looking on the web to see if i can find something similar but every mango strain i look at is indica dominant. i have about 600 of these seeds so may end up doing a run of a few and see if there are any other phenos, give them a run under a real light :)

Time for bed, too stoned :rofl:

Thanks Mate :) Start to realize how much i have going on when i get lazy for a few days and have to catch up on everything :rofl: Veg tent is 4x4, Flower tent is 5x5, both at 2m tall and the pollen tent which will become my early veg and clone area soon is 3ft wide and 1 1/2ft deep, only 1.6m tall :thumb:
Haha! I know what you mean! My basement is like a camping ground! . . .

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

They are my Canna Terra Girls, Great stuff that is, if you want to kill your plants :rofl: few things wrong with them girls, they were due for an up pot months ago, had their first feed the other night in about a month and have pretty much been fully neglected. Cut out a few but these remaining ones will be brought back to health just long enough to get some clones and then also will be killed off. Will be doing purely hydro soon, had enough of messing with different mediums, time to focus all my energy into growing some even bigger and better plants doing what i know how to do well :)
I'm 100% hydro and just love it! .

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

Hmm... mango... delicious! I love super fruity smelling strains. I once had a plant that was full on grenadilla. (passion fruit) Fuck, that was an awesome smell. Reminded me of those sorbet ice creams shaped like grenadillas with the pips in them. Had to peal this white paper off it. You know what I'm talking about? You guys get those? When I was living in Durban as a kid, they were all the rage on the beaches. Good memories man. That strain was New Blue Diesel.

I immediately thought of Mr. Nice Mango Haze. Good stuff and it smells just like mango. Here's the blurb.

This strain is a parallel line to the Super Silver Haze, i.e. it has the same Haze father and the mother is a sister of the SSH. Accordingly, the genetic makeup of this strain is 25% NL5, 25% Skunk and 50% Haze. The expected flowering times depend very much on the selection of the mother but in general will vary from 8 to 11 weeks, so it is a practical 50% sativa for indoor growing. It is suggested that if the room does not have much height, go directly into 12/12 with a rooted clone or seed. This will still give a 1-1.5 meter plant. Yields of this strain are expected to produce between 450-550 grams per square meter (based on using minimum of 600 watts lamps). Lower branches may be pruned during the grow or pre flower phase, so the Mango strain puts its energy into the cola flower clusters. This is a good way to manage this plant if growing more plants per square meter than normal is preferred. The resistance to moulds is a positive feature of this plant, both for indoor and outdoor growers. Mango is a very special plant if one is impressed by resin production, and the aroma is of fully ripe mangos. It is special plant affecting people's cerebral areas. The plant's ancestors were HTCC winners of numerous awards, so its pedigree is outstanding. It has been in the making for some years now, but we at MNS feel it is as ready as it ever will be. If only the serpent in the Garden of Eden had tempted Eve with a Mango Haze instead of a mere apple, the whole world would have understood so much more.

I saw that one, sounds very similar but is still a 50/50 indica/sativa, I know this one probably wont be from any breeder, we have been growing it outdoors for 10-20 years but never got this smell from it (Dont really get much flavor from outdoor), The guy i got the seeds from has never even seen a seedbank or know how to buy them, has been growing them for 30+ years :thumb: I will try grab a pic tonight :)

Found a keeper.. Well done..

Looks awesome Feral.

That mango plant looks promising. I hope she gets massive buds that continue to reek of mango.

Back
Top Bottom