From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

I got a new record to break. I gotta hit over 175g with the OG.;)

You can do it! ( took ages to catch up on all pages) after the chop it looked a lot more than 6.2 Oz but I think 0.7gpw is really good. I will be happy with anything above 0.5gpw.
Is that based on your light watts or your draw power?
Mine topLED are 1200w with an actual draw power of 600w

You can do it! ( took ages to catch up on all pages) after the chop it looked a lot more than 6.2 Oz but I think 0.7gpw is really good. I will be happy with anything above 0.5gpw.
Is that based on your light watts or your draw power?
Mine topLED are 1200w with an actual draw power of 600w

Hi Hiddenk, thanks man.;)
The light I'm running (KIND L450) is supposed to be comparable to a 400W light but draws 240W. My gpw number is based on the 240W draw of the light.

Hi all.:ciao:

The results are in!!!

Not quite as much as I was hoping, but it is a new record for the small closet.;)

GRAND TOTAL FOR THE BLUE MYSTIC.....

173.8 grams = 6.2 ounces = 0.72 g/Watt

IMG_0001121.JPG

IMG_0002127.JPG

IMG_0006112.JPG

IMG_0005125.JPG

IMG_0003130.JPG

The Blue Mystic was a pleasure to grow, but I think I misjudged the final yield because I kept the canopy much more even than the last grow (White Widow). There was still about 18-24 inches clearance from the top of the canopy to the LED lights this grow, but the White Widow was practically touching the lights. This clearance made for nice cola's this round, but because the plant wasn't as tall there wasn't as much bud overall.
I still beat the previous grow's record by 3.6g's, not a huge amount but I'll take what I can get.

The Buds are all trimmed up and put into a Mega Vault for curing and storage until needed. I haven't smoked any yet but as you can see from the pictures, the buds still look nice and frosty after the bud wash. I can also say it was very sticky trimming also.
Thanks to everyone for checking out and keeping up with the journal, Its was a good grow. The journey and journal continues with the OG Kush. Next update on Friday, until then, stay medicated my friends.;)

Looks like a great stash of quality nugs! :bravo:

Morning everyone.:ciao:

Just a little update on the new seedlings. I woke up this morning to a little surprise.;)
Three days since I put the seeds in water, and they broke the surface of the rockwool overnight. 100% germination.:yahoo:

The 2 Critical.

IMG_0004119.JPG

The OG Kush.

IMG_0005126.JPG

I'm going this afternoon to do the reservoir change on the OG Kush so I'll update the journal later today.
Hope everyone has a great day.;)

Those critical the free seeds from Herbies? Interested to see how it grows and flowers, BAR has one going too I believe.

Hi Relaxed, my seeds are from Royal Queen Seeds, but now that you mention it, they were the freebies included in a larger order.;)

.72 gpw is still very good. You have a nice system and im sure that number will only increase. Are you going to start a new journal?

Hi Dank.
Not gonna start a new journal yet, still gotta flower out the OG Kush.;)

Hi everyone. :ciao:

Its Fried-day, which means update time, so I went to change the reservoir for the OG Kush and check up on my girl.;)
Today is day 28 since I flipped the lights, and she's doing very well but the plant is a little behind schedule due to the long transition from veg to flower. It looks like she's only 2-3 weeks into flower not 4 and going on 5 weeks.

I saw no bugs at all today on the plant after a pretty thorough checkup. I sprayed her down with Mighty Wash one last time anyway, just to be absolutely sure the bugs are dead and gone.

The stretch is definitely slowing down, I don't think I'm gonna be able to fill the last row of squares in the trellis net. We'll see how she grows for another week or so, you never know. She might still have a few inches of stretch left in her yet.;)

OG Kush Stats.
Day 28 since flip to 12/12\
PPM= 640
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 67F
RH= 42%

IMG_005635.JPG

IMG_004443.JPG

IMG_005732.JPG

IMG_004643.JPG

The bud stacking has begun.;)
IMG_005542.JPG

IMG_005837.JPG

Closeups of some of the buds.
IMG_005931.JPG

IMG_005244.JPG

IMG_006233.JPG

IMG_005342.JPG

IMG_004742.JPG

Double cherry bud.;)
IMG_004843.JPG

That's all for another week. I'm hoping the seedlings I popped the other day will grow enough in the next 1-2 weeks to put them into the empty closet...come on roots!!!:cheer:
I've got an idea this time around that I'm hoping will help with vegging out the plants a little better. I'm not gonna blow the surprise until I'm sure it will work, and I get it setup, but it will make for some suspense until next weeks update.;)
Questions and comments are always welcome. Until next time stay medicated my friends. :rollit:

Awesome job Stealth. I love the pics. I got me a Fuji S4500, 14 megapixel camera on order. Can't wait for it to get here.

You said 28 days and 2-3 weeks? I have something to look forward to...I'm at 16 days flip and 8 days flower. I'm about done tucking and I've noticed the bud stacking that you speak of...nice. The net is filling up nicely.

I'll post pics Sunday evening since I believe they will be more impressive by then.

Pop over and check out my DIY Drying Box, it's the bomb...lol.

Renegade

Back
Top Bottom