From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

Hi Hiddenk, thanks man.;)
The light I'm running (KIND L450) is supposed to be comparable to a 400W light but draws 240W. My gpw number is based on the 240W draw of the light.

Ok so when writing up GPW I use my draw power and not what the lights say they put out...happy and sad about that.
On one hand...lower electric bill
In the other...less actual watts.

Still my lights draw between 520-600w? I would be more than happy with 0.5gpw first time round!

Ok so when writing up GPW I use my draw power and not what the lights say they put out...happy and sad about that.
On one hand...lower electric bill
In the other...less actual watts.

Still my lights draw between 520-600w? I would be more than happy with 0.5gpw first time round!

Hi Koncept, don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the results. I was just hoping for over 200, and thought I made it cause of the nice cola's the plant produced, which the previous grow didn't. The White Widow just put out a lot of golf ball sized nugs, no big tower cola's.

I kinda wanted to hit that golden number 1gpw, but I didn't take into account the light footprint for my light is 3x4 but my closet is only 2x3. The space in the closet limits my yields.

Your OG is looking so fat and happy! Hope your babies get their feet under them soon bro! :high-five:

Thanks CS. The seedlings are doing well. I have them in my kitchen window for some natural sunlight. Shouldn't be to long before you guys see them in the closet. ;)

The OG progression closely mirrors my own, Stealth. She looks great!

;)

that's a real nice pheno.

Thanks b. ;)

Nice man :goodjob:. Got my vote to. I like to just look at the plants and not the names and then vote.

Much appreciated Teldren. :high-five:

:morenutes:

Man Stealth. You have got it dialed in. Very nice plant (and pics). Gorgeous!

Is your PPM the actual PPM reading or the actual reading minus what it is out of the tap? Not sure if your using RO water or not.

Hi Smiles, Happy 420 buddy!!!:bong:
The PPM reading is the actual reading. I use tap water not R/O, but my tap water is very good, usually reads between 70-80 PPM.
I only use R/O water for the flush.

Superb harvest stats Stealth, :passitleft: all that from such a small space :adore::adore::adore:

Thanks Aj,:high-five:

Happy 420.:rollit:

Damn man, that Blue Mystic looks so beautiful!
I'm really impressed by the yield.
+ you got a really nice setup

I'm really looking forward into seeing that OG Kush grow.

Damn man, that Blue Mystic looks so beautiful!
I'm really impressed by the yield.
+ you got a really nice setup

I'm really looking forward into seeing that OG Kush grow.

Hi Ganja Farmer, welcome. Thanks for stopping in, and thanks for the compliments. The OG is coming along and should start looking nice real soon.;)

Hey stealth, it's been a long time I know, but a job pretty much shut my life down and had to do what I had to do. I skipped through what I had missed and am trying to get current with the journals I was following but that's coming along slow. Anyways, I am happy you have some OG Kush on the burner as that's what I'm trying to plan to grow, already have the beans and much more equipment than my last grow, just gotta prepare the new space I have to work with on a thin budget so it will take some time yet. I'm looking forward to your OG grow and know I will be able to learn from her grow characteristics which should give me a leg up when I drop my beans. Question, is your OG from Dinafem?

Nice man :goodjob:. Got my vote too. I like to just look at the plants, and not the names, and then vote.

S'what I do too. In fact, I try to overlook the quality of photo too (or at least use that as a 3rd level criteria at most) and just vote the plant/nug for those (it's not a photo contest...right?). MOTM is a bit harder for me...but I vote anyway.

S'what I do too. In fact, I try to overlook the quality of photo too (or at least use that as a 3rd level criteria at most) and just vote the plant/nug for those (it's not a photo contest...right?). MOTM is a bit harder for me...but I vote anyway.

Funny, I haven't had that problem for the last four MOTM contests. ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom