From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

bump
Looking good Stealth :thumb:

MMJ.,

Welcome.... I just left Orlando but also interested in a TCL. Is there any info on how to obtain yet. My son is keeping me posted and as soon as it goes over I'll be going back. PM me if you can.

I hear that, my light is way to big for my space....could have gone half the size and it would still be too much. 400w would produce in my small space... But I thought "why the hell not"

Pictures looking amazing as per usual and you got everything dialed in...as per usual!

Wow, Stealth, she's really looking fat. She's getting so thick in the trunk....Beastie!

Thanks guys. Happy Munch day, I hope you all have a great week.;)

Can't pm yet. Can say doubt there will be any word until after November. Amendment 2 says Department of health has 6 months to come up with regulations. I'll watch this space :)

Hi everyone.:ciao:

Friday night update time.;)
Day 42 since flip to 12/12.

Went to check on the seedlings, and my OG Kush tonight. Changed out the reservoir for the OG, and gave her fresh nutrients.
She's looking very nice and starting to give off a citrus smell. Lots of trichs now and getting sticky to touch.
The buds aren't quite as developed as I was hoping at day 42. I might have to let this girl go nine or even ten weeks to harvest.
I might drop another hour of light the last week or two to try and get the plant to finish up a little quicker. The buds still have some swelling to do for sure though, and I also want to try LA's back building/budding technique. So much stuff I wanna try and so little time.;)

OG Kush Stats
PPM=850
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 78F
Water Temp= 70F (might start ice bottles soon if temps go much higher)
RH= 48%

IMG_0006114.JPG

IMG_000895.JPG

IMG_0007100.JPG

IMG_000995.JPG

IMG_001092.JPG

IMG_001474.JPG

IMG_001179.JPG

IMG_001582.JPG

IMG_001274.JPG

IMG_001776.JPG

IMG_002267.JPG

IMG_002169.JPG

IMG_001882.JPG

That's all for another week, I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you around the journals.
Stay medicated my friends.;)

Seriously great looking budage!

Thx Jaamz, I'm actually a little disappointed in the size of the buds at this stage, It really seems like the plant is about 2 weeks behind schedule. Its my first time growing this strain, so I wasn't sure of what to expect. I'm holding my final judgement til she's finished, how she smokes will be the final test.;)

Nice! The gal looks amazing. :bravo:

Are you planning on cutting some of the leaves as the buds start developing? I think this might help for the buds to get extra light.

Hi Czecho and welcome.;)
Nah, I'm not going to defoliate the plant. I cleared out all the growth under the trellis net, but other than that I only remove the dead or dying leaves. This OG Kush is very bushy though, and like you said, the plant isn't getting much light under the main canopy. I've been doing a lot of tucking of the fan leaves to let light down, but thats not much of a solution.
I'll probably end up doing two harvests from her, first harvest all the tops to allow light to the bottom buds, and then i'll give her another week to let the bottom buds mature a little longer.

damn that's a bush if I ever saw one :thumb:

Thanks Chronic. Happy Sativaday brotha.;)

Hi everyone.:ciao:
I hope your all having a great weekend. I went to my grow today to do the weekly reservoir change and upkeep. A day late this week but the wife had to go out last night, so I had to stay home with the kids.;)

Today is day 50 of flower for the OG Kush and things are looking fantastic, but I still think they are about 2 weeks behind schedule, and will need to go right to 70 days.

OG Kush Stats
PPM= 650
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 79F
Water Temps= 71F
RH= 29%

IMG_002361.JPG

IMG_002573.JPG

IMG_002077.JPG

IMG_0004123.JPG

IMG_000996.JPG

IMG_001275.JPG

IMG_001093.JPG

IMG_000896.JPG

IMG_001376.JPG

IMG_001475.JPG

IMG_001777.JPG

IMG_001883.JPG

IMG_001979.JPG

The 2 Critical seedlings and the OG Kush seedling are all doing great. They are 3 weeks from germination, and I still haven't given nutes of any kind. I'm going to set them up in the second closet within the week and start a very light nutrient first feeding.;)
IMG_002268.JPG

That's all until next Friday, I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend, and a good week.
Questions and comments are always welcome. Stay medicated my friends.;)

Nugs lookung awesome and it really is a bush. Shame to hear that its a couple weeks behind, just makes me think....how on earth is it going to look when it's finished!

Anyway everything looks good, wish I had my room as dialled in as you do!

Quick questions, how do you flush? How long for? And do you use any flushing agents?

I been wondering about the flush for a while now and you grow dwc too!

Back
Top Bottom