Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

I am thinking it would have to be a very strong table, after a few dabs some are going to be dancing on it and some will be on floor under it.

Ballzy Defol for a ballzy grow. They are looking BEASTLY! Hey GT I took some pineapple chunk cuttings last night in rockwool. Cut the leaves back more this time as you suggested. Thanks for the eye candy as your room is looking spectacular man. Time to go to work! Have a good one GT.

Nice pops fill-in out nicely

Thanks Jack!

It would be a real Hootinani!! .

It would indeed!

Looking great! Imagining some dab rips with ya!

Awesome! Thanks!

You are rockin' in the green world. Your pictures tell the story, won't be long now. Well done!

Hi G2HM! Thanks for the kind words. Always nice when you stop in. I got a little something special just for you...I’ll PM you this weekend. Any new oil recipes?

I am thinking it would have to be a very strong table, after a few dabs some are going to be dancing on it and some will be on floor under it.

It’s solid oak in my man cave. Chairs are solid oak too. No issues!

:thumb:

Ballzy Defol for a ballzy grow. They are looking BEASTLY! Hey GT I took some pineapple chunk cuttings last night in rockwool. Cut the leaves back more this time as you suggested. Thanks for the eye candy as your room is looking spectacular man. Time to go to work! Have a good one GT.

Thanks SB! Pineapple chunk sounds yummy!

Quick morning update on this fine day 5 of flower. They actually drank a little overnight and grew a bit as well. I don't normally measure exactly; rather, I use my calibrated eyeball. If they look taller than the last time I looked at them, well...it ain't rocket science in here guys. :tokin:

Everything looks okay to me. That should mean an easy day for the old guy. I can work on my thousand-and-one other projects.

3EAD8844-3D68-41CA-9349-0F03E5EFF093.jpeg

5DF6674C-5D7C-4B78-96E8-25632AA24A1B.jpeg

They got some good bones. This is the smaller of the two.

C11847FE-D95F-419E-BDE1-04D9DC00E14C.jpeg

I hope you all have a wonderful 420 day!

Edit: Can you spot the gem?

Lady bug!

Wow, great grow so far. I've been away from growing and this site for 6 years or so. I'm just a few days ahead of you in flower right now. I'm in soil though. You're making me want to go back to DWC. Those plants look great!

Oh yeah no trouble to see the growth. . looking good GPT

Thanks! I’m hoping the one on the right will make it a little higher thru the net...LOL.

Dang those trunks!! Looking good, all gems up in here.
I like your measuring tool...calibrated eyeball .How does one acquire this? Amazon? Must be similar to my "intuitive gardening" Lol ✌️

“Intuitive gardening” ha! I like that. I’m fortunate that I grew up tending vegetable gardens. I think it helps.

Lady bug!

Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner! This rips for you! :tokin:

Good eye! You must have bought a calibrated one too.

LOL!

Wow, great grow so far. I've been away from growing and this site for 6 years or so. I'm just a few days ahead of you in flower right now. I'm in soil though. You're making me want to go back to DWC. Those plants look great!

Thank you very much NE! You’re too kind. Do you have a journal going? I appreciate your comments.

I don't have a journal going this round. I'm just flowering two bushy trained plants while I veg out some other clones to add in. Trying to get somewhat of a perpetual thing going. I'm trying out more of an organic run this time. They have been very healthy so far. Anyway, that's enough about mine, I'm not trying to hijack your journal. I'll be tagging along, can't wait to see how these turn out.

Grandpa tokin, popping caps!

Hey Gramps, do you happen to have a link to the lights you're using. I've been seeing people using these, but I'm not too familiar with them.

Hey Gramps, do you happen to have a link to the lights you're using. I've been seeing people using these, but I'm not too familiar with them.

Timber Grow Lights

I'm also going to add a Mars Hydro Pro II 80, and more when funding is available. At the moment, if it cost a quarter to go around the world I wouldn't have enough to get to the mailbox... :tokin:

Made some more capsules. Even got a little oil leftover. Enjoy!

3384040D-375F-4AC5-9D28-359E30DFCC50.jpeg

9CDB6525-1A4D-479D-930C-CA4DD41D28B4.jpeg

PS. Caps that are missing wouldn’t stay closed. Needed to be eaten immediately. :tokin:

Thanks for the reminder gramps.....must take oil and smoke a bowl!!!

Back
Top Bottom