Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

If its rust color mine went thru it and are doing it again because I backed off and its calcium deficiency. I used cal mag and it fixed it, then when they started flowering I didnt want to over do it and stopped using it, I see I need to keep using it.

Maybe a Mag def??
is there any red on the stems by the leaves

I made it lol without being 20 pages behind lol.
I am just happy to be here before page 200.:high-five:
Grassyass:) sure wished I could have smoked some of her the first time:/
I thought I saw that somewhere in the reading, didn't understand then, and still don't. Fish did you have a run by patients and had it all fly out the door?

Maybe a Mag def??
is there any red on the stems by the leaves

Well as I said, I believe mine was a calcium def. it had rust colored spots on the leaves and when researched that points to calcium so I used cal/mag and it got better.

you ever grew 12/12 from seed...know how tall they get ???

Miwa sir.... Iv done a 12/12 from seed grow. 600 watt SOG. Everything stayed around 18" for me. If I remember right I was growing "the church" at the time

you are and I'm beside myself that you did:) welcome VF:circle-of-love:
I am just happy to be here before page 200.:high-five:

I thought I saw that somewhere in the reading, didn't understand then, and still don't. Fish did you have a run by patients and had it all fly out the door?
it all was bad the first time couldn't even take one hit so I chopped her down and left her for dead!
but she wont die so a reveg is whats going on one of us is getting a second chance:)

High Invy?:)
Good Weed Sir! :)

Hope you will reveg fine! And the small ones will be scrog monsters soon.
I will follow your scrognet in a month or so :)

hows everything going over here, what do we call thursdays, 3 toke thursday,

i posted pics and more info on the problem on my plant in my journal in my sig below, it got worse over the last 24 hours and leaves started to die, i had to flush as i did add more feed and molasses but problem was stable for 24 hours then got worse quick 24 hours later, so i flushed and found my pot wasnt draining very quick so im thinking ph issue or salt build up as i always water until i get some run off out the bottom of the pots, but this was clearly building up as the holes where to small and blocked so made new holes,
im not using ro water, its bubbled tap water with ph of 7 last time i checked, i just wish i could test the ph of the soil with my digital tester as i got nothing to test ph with, ive thought about taking a couple of spoons of soil and putting it in a bottle with water then shake it up for a couple of minutes, then strain it through a coffee filter so i can test the ph, but im not sure if the ph of the tap water will affect the ph of the soil in the test, if my tap water is ph 7 and lets say the soil is saying 7.8 then how much is the ph7 water throwing out the results, anyways theirs plenty of info on it in my journal so i dont take up room in the pond,

hope alls good over here,

Happy Weednsday there fishman:thumb:

The Pond has moved on, Chronic :)

It's Thirstyday in these bubbly, murky,

smelly, stoner-infested waters....

Good weed to you, Sir.

Welcome to Today :)

It's shiny :xmas:

18 inches..ok...i got 6..12/12 from clone..about 18 in now...but you did a sog under 600w...mine is straight up..no training,,,under the sun...5 grs dry apiece..that will give me an oz...i'm trying to get my 6lbs back...

Yea mine was no training but from seed. Your are guna be taller from clone. 6lbs lol that would be great :)

Good weed fishy!....and ponders of course. My f'n email aint workin.....so I'm gonna be at a disability til it works again. Right now I had to go to another search engine to get to the journals I could remember the name of.

Boy, do I know that feeling. He told me not to push that button.

Back
Top Bottom